Spurs Web
Mr8ball

The Kings Of White Hart Lane Pub

2 hours ago, Audere Est Facere said:

should be on catch up surely?

booster jab take paracetamol before and after and do it in different arm to the previous two jabs , i was fine 

Did the paracetamol,,before ,,,,jab in same arm,,booo,,,,plus it was an army doctor thought he was playing darts hitting the bullseye in my arm with a knitting’ needle,,,feel like shite and can’t move my arm magic lol

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

Did the paracetamol,,before ,,,,jab in same arm,,booo,,,,plus it was an army doctor thought he was playing darts hitting the bullseye in my arm with a knitting’ needle,,,feel like shite and can’t move my arm magic lol

Oh bang goes your sex life

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

Lol that went 2 years ago,,,,still feel like shite ,,,headache,,,and my face hurts ,,,little bit puffy face ,,,drained 

can affect lymph nodes and all sorts this one the pyzer? Taking paracetamol and having a long sleep mate I think that can help wonders

1 hour ago, Craig Truespur said:

can affect lymph nodes and all sorts this one the pyzer? Taking paracetamol and having a long sleep mate I think that can help wonders

Had the moderna one mate ,,had a shite nights sleep,,,,told my boss I am not working tomorrow,,,,he hasn’t had any off his jabs at all,,he thinks it’s designed to kill us all