Spurs Web
Borodin

PL SPURS Vs Southampton Wed 21st April 18:00 K.O.

1 minute ago, Cromulentmart said:

Missed most of the first half except for two great saves from Hugo and the last 5 minutes. The commentators are having a real dig at us.

We are a pretty awful team. Cant judge on this game only, we’ve been shite all season from what I’ve seen. Need some leaders and Levy has not paid enough attention to this squad. 

Shit half. Mason out. We need someone with more experience in for the long haul..

Second half of that sentence was a joke by the way.

But seriously we aren’t very good against an oppo who should be very low on confidence. So low on confidence and very disappointing. 

5 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Can we please leave Bale on just to see if he can last 90 minutes ??

I'll give him 10 minutes in the second half mate:em8: but he hasn't done much, I can senior players like Bale you would think would talk more on the pitch I think he is this more effective as a 30-minute substitute to bring some creativity. I think lamella just brings the aggression that we need. 

The thing is, the front 3 are just not being involved in the game enough. The 3 midfielders are not helping being pinned back most of the time in their own half. 

I am not seeing any specific tactics at the moment. 

COYS 

10 minutes ago, Dazza1976 said:

We are a pretty awful team. Cant judge on this game only, we’ve been shite all season from what I’ve seen. Need some leaders and Levy has not paid enough attention to this squad. 

So true mate there's just no fire in their bellies we need leaders on the pitch maybe we should give him some hot curries before the game

A lot of work to be done for sure but as shite as you guys think we are, Southampton only have a solitary goal, and keeping up their initial pace will be hard. Rocky style tactics from Mason. Wear them out. Nice.

26 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

I'll give him 10 minutes in the second half mate:em8: but he hasn't done much, I can senior players like Bale you would think would talk more on the pitch I think he is this more effective as a 30-minute substitute to bring some creativity. I think lamella just brings the aggression that we need. 

You were saying ???