Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

Chelsea to bid for Harry ?

Watching Chelsea beat City yesterday it's clear that the one thing missing in their side is a top class striker. Signing Harry Kane could well be the missing piece of the jigsaw to turn them into a genuine title and trophy chasing team next season. I noticed that Tammy Abrahams was not included in the match and seems to be out of Tuchel's favour. Just wondering if we can expect the billionaire Russian to offer us the 23yr old and some cash in exchange for Mr Kane ?

I'd hate to see him go to an arch rival but as supporters I think we have to brace ourselves for the inevitable speculation that will come about whether or not Harry is staying or leaving, and if it's the latter then where to ?. Talk of him not wishing to take his young family abound and if true then he has little choice of teams other than Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea or Liverpool.

I pray every night that the club do everything within their power to ensure he remains with us but can totally understand the situation from the player's perspective. As a World class striker at 28yrs old this will be his last chance for a massively huge pay day contract and the chance to put some trophies on his mantlepiece.

Whatever he decides I wish him well and every success for the future.

I think the possibility of Harry going to Chelsea is zero.

Harry may, very reluctantly, search for trophies with another club. That said, he loves, not just Spurs, but their fans. If he did go to the EPL, I think only Utd have a chance to buy him. He would give up football before going to either Chelsea or Arsenal. 

My own view is it will be a top European club. 

Like you, he will go with my blessings and heartfelt thanks for all he has done for us, and that includes staying with us for this season to give Mourhino the chance to lead the club to successes. 

COYS 

9 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

At the present moment in time it’s only psg or Bayern Munich,,,cos Harry would want to play for England aswell 

12 clubs have declared themselves out of 15. Let's see who the other 3 are. I cannot believe it wouldn't include PSG or Bayern. Sad times indeed.

It definitely won’t be Bayern Munich they are owened by the supporters fella as are all but one in Germany ,,,the only club in Germany which is privately owned is rb lipstick and they are hated 

54 minutes ago, Borodin said:

12 clubs have declared themselves out of 15. Let's see who the other 3 are. I cannot believe it wouldn't include PSG or Bayern. Sad times indeed.

PSG have gone up in my estimation. 

Spurs (and the other 5) have gone down - in the case of Spurs, lower than I have ever known.