Spurs Web
Jamesinashby

European Super league

I shall be going to bed around 10. 30pm and hope by then DL has announced we are pulling out. 

We are going to get a lot of stick from opposing fans, next season. Please Mr Levy, don't give them more fodder by being the last EPL club to pull out. 

COYS 

9 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I shall be going to bed around 10. 30pm and hope by then DL has announced we are pulling out. 

We are going to get a lot of stick from opposing fans, next season. Please Mr Levy, don't give them more fodder by being the last EPL club to pull out. 

COYS 

Maybe DL will decide to 'pull out' too....

At least cambridge are rocking  on top boys ',,,never fuck about with the sheep,,,,more sheep than rams and a greater good ,,barca and Madrid will have to play with no chips lol they can’t play poker cranium twtats

2 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

The Prime Minister has congratulated Chelsea and City for pulling out and hopes the other 4 will follow suit. 

Are you listening Mr Levy? 

COYS 

The only 2 owerners without visas into England lol

25 minutes ago, USSpurs said:

People power , what has happened today is simply staggering. I’m utterly in awe at the power of the UK football fan to stand up to greed

Don’t fuck about with the sheep not all follow especially the well trained ones ,,,

This lot have fucked about with my sons and my dream of being able to afford to go to the new stadium for a match ,,,the club blah blah ,,he is 18 next year ,,,take him there on the piss ,,,lording it up of the scale 

A quote from the late, great Sir Bobby Robson :

“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

NAILED IT !!

7 hours ago, Borodin said:

Levy apologises (well sort of)...reading it again it's not really a "sorry" just a cold statement trying to justify his stance. I want him out now.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2021/april/club-statement-20-april/

Yeah there was hardly any contrition in there at all. I think DL has done a great job with the stadium and training ground and also he has overseen a period of top 4 finishes, so he’s been good in that sense. 

however this whole shambles is a serious lapse in judgement, as was not being loyal to poch and giving him more funds in transfer market. 

It’s not going to change my life either way but I do hope ENIC and Levy need to sell up. ENIC are just looking for profit and levy should fall on his sword over the disgraceful superleague issue. 

I’d hoped we’d be first to jump out but it seems that city and Chelsea beat us to the punch. In some ways as Levy is the only British owner amongst them he really should have known better. 

his statement hasn’t gone anywhere near far enough, he should have been begging for a chance to regain fans trust and admit it was a serious lapse in judgment. 

greed, it will destroy the world and the haves will always try and screw over the have nots. Better to go support a local team I think, top level football is broken. 

26 minutes ago, Hastingsyid said:

greedy fuckers the lot of them,glad they have listened to the people and pulled away 

There is a God after all and he listened to my prayers.  LOL

COYS 

A pathetic attempt  at an apology from levy,just goes to show what sort of a person he really is,at least some of the other clubs showed some balls and apologised to there fans,there is no way back for him after this utter disregard towards the fans,the sooner he goes the better,coys!!!!

The whole episode has been an embarrassment, but one thing I do find interesting/suspicious is that the CL is now being revamped and I read that places will be found for teams with 'history'. I wonder if this was a ploy to get the fans to accept the lesser of two evils.