Spurs Web
Borodin

PL SPURS Vs Sheff Utd Sunday May 2nd 19:15 K.O.

A full week for Ryan to get the team over today's defeat and to try and push for at least a top 6 spot. Also time for Harry to get himself back firing on all cylinders.

The Blades are obviously not just going to lie down and let us walk all over them if yesterday's match against Brighton is anything to go by. Nevertheless I feel this is Mason's chance to show what positivity can do when going forward and pressing rather than José's more negative approach after going ahead.

I'll predict an early goal and then we continue to attack and open them up. A second goal before half time sees their heads go down and another couple in the second half brings smiles back to everyone at the club, and in here.

100% confident about this one, a massive 4-0 win.

COYS !!

1 hour ago, Mihai said:

I think we will win it, it will be our last win of the season. 

Your comment was like most of the Spurs games this season, I thoroughly enjoyed the first half but the second half was depressing. :cc:

All though they are bottom by a country mile, the are by no means a walk over. Add to that that we are  by no means a team that can be relied on to put in a 90 minute decent performance, having confidence we will win instead of just hope is a tad on the rash side. 

As I am more in a negative state at the moment, I have climbed back on my fence and will go for the draw. My fingers are crossed for a 2 - 2 and not a dull nerve jangling 0 - 0.

Am I the only one longing for the end of this season? LOL

COYS 

5 hours ago, Borodin said:

Your comment was like most of the Spurs games this season, I thoroughly enjoyed the first half but the second half was depressing. :cc:

Come on, I said we'll win! :)))

I think it’s time for Ryan mason ,,,to start with dele,,,rest Sonny,,,start Bergwijn on the left ,,,put Ndombele in central midfield,,,and maybe start vinnie and rest kane ,,,

going for the 3 nil win 

Well I'm going to be positive not happy that our gran pops James is in hospital but hopefully following it on BBC Sport. Well I'm going to have it on in the background although it's my twins 11th birthday tomorrow so we're preparing for that and have been running around all weekend sorting it out.

So a nice comfortable 3-0  please be dominant be attacking no negative rubbish.coys

On 4/29/2021 at 12:55 PM, Mr8ball said:

I think it’s time for Ryan mason ,,,to start with dele,,,rest Sonny,,,start Bergwijn on the left ,,,put Ndombele in central midfield,,,and maybe start vinnie and rest kane ,,,

going for the 3 nil win 

Totally agree with you buddy I think we need to chance as a few people on here that have been slagging him off saying he's useless but if he doesn't get the chance how's it going to prove himself he doesn't become a bad fire overnight he's last club he was an absolute left foot monster. I think people forget the Europa game we had when him a more linked up brilliantly we've got a Brazilian pair in there that could be absolutely dominant as a second pair why we not bloody using them, when Kane is only 70% it's better for him to come on and dominate the last 30 minutes of a game. Imagine the impact of a team with say we're 2-0 up and then you bring Harry on that's just going to freak the life out of their defence

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

Tottenham XI: Lloris, Reguilon, Alderweireld, Hojbjerg, Son, Bale, Kane, Dier, Lo Celso, Alli, Aurier.

Very interesting.....

There is more than enough fire power there to win this game. 

The thing is which team will turn up. Will it be one so narked at losing in the final so they'll hammer the Blades, or will it be the cowed team that lost the will to fight over the last dozen games or so too despondent at not winning a medal. 

It won't be easy. Utd are relegated so there is not the pressure they have been playing under desperate to win. They will be looking for a top scalp to ease their pain. 

Anyway, I have had an email from Harry saying he's going to win the match for me - so we are fine. Ouch! My nose has just grown two inches. I can't think why. 

COYS 

3 minutes ago, Tonite said:

The Stupid special one really cost us enjoying Gareth’s football. 

He was jealous of him because he's a bigger character, as we all know a much more respected figure at Spurs. To leave a guy with his skills on the bench to the 85th minute is a complete insult and just him throwing his toys out the pram to Levy to say I didn't even want him in the first place

1 minute ago, Craig Truespur said:

I don't see how lo celso is keeping his place lamela deserves to start over him now?

Lamela rumoured to be wanting to go back to Italy next season so maybe they're already planning his absence.