Spurs Web
Borodin

Dele Alli Dreadlocks...seriously ??

This guy needs to get his head down and concentrate on getting back in the first team. It's stupid things like this that just highlight how immature he really is. Somebody needs to "put this lad on a straightener" as my old Dad would have said. It's embarrassing. He's constantly seeking media attention instead of earning his wages.

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/6915730/dele-alli-dreadlocks-tottenham-rockstar/

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

This guy needs to get his head down and concentrate on getting back in the first team. It's stupid things like this that just highlight how immature he really is. Somebody needs to "put this lad on a straightener" as my old Dad would have said. It's embarrassing. He's constantly seeking media attention instead of earning his wages.

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/6915730/dele-alli-dreadlocks-tottenham-rockstar/

You can't put him on straighteners he'll straight his hair out and put it on Instagram, girly boy:em10:

He’s like Jesse Lingard, minus the motivation to kick start his career. 

Probably should have given him that loan move to PSG or somewhere else.

If Mason doesn’t now pick him during the final set of matches then we have to assume there is a major attitude/motivation problem or something up behind the scenes, and maybe it wasn’t just Jose being stubborn after all.

38 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

He is still young fellas 24 I think ,,,his hair shouldn’t disrupt what he does with his feet lol if he gets started for once ,,,did ya see neil Robertson’s hair ( the snooker player) lol

Considering his current situation at the club I would just rather see pictures of him training hard rather than sporting new dreadlocks. The guy does little to help himself and is slowly destroying what could have been an extremely promising career. He seems more destined for TV celebrity stardom than top level football at the moment. He could really do with a fatherly figure to sit down and bring him to his senses. That's probably what Poch would have done and may well be considering doing by looking to sign him up next season for PSG.

6 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

He is still young fellas 24 I think ,,,his hair shouldn’t disrupt what he does with his feet lol if he gets started for once ,,,did ya see neil Robertson’s hair ( the snooker player) lol

Yeh some African players hair is mental and changes weekly yet theyre ok. Our supporters cant resist having cheap pops at the guy. He can play great football. We done shit this season and he was hardly involved .not a coincidence at all

59 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Yeh some African players hair is mental and changes weekly yet theyre ok. Our supporters cant resist having cheap pops at the guy. He can play great football. We done shit this season and he was hardly involved .not a coincidence at all

Now Mourinho is no longer the manager maybe we will find out just why he was hardly involved. Let's be fair, the few chances he has been given his performances hardly encouraged him to be selected again. The guy has been off his top form for a couple of seasons now. It will be very interesting to see if he's playing for our last few games and how he does. I'm not having a cheap pop at the guy but I do wish he showed a more professional attitude. I don't care if he shaves his head or paints it orange as long as he gives his all on the pitch when selected to play and that's something that, for me anyway, he hasn't done for a long time.

Yes he can play great football but at the moment can is the operative word as opposed to does. If there is internal unrest about his attitude and future we will soon find out. I'd love to see the old Dele back if possible.

On 4/28/2021 at 10:18 PM, Borodin said:

My very poor memory tells me a certain Moderator is rather sparse on top.

Is there a touch of jealously hiding in the background?  LOL

COYS 

1 hour ago, Spurfect said:

A gold tooth is missing to get the role in the next part of pirates of the caribbean

Going for the tooth tomorrow, buying a parrot on Tuesday and he's having his leg off Thursday morning !   Oooooh Arrrrrr !  Oooooh Arrrrrrr !

On 4/29/2021 at 2:31 PM, Mr8ball said:

If it makes him feel better and motivates him, it is a win, win situation. He plays better and we fans get the benefit of it. 

COYS 

1 hour ago, Jamesinashby said:

If it makes him feel better and motivates him, it is a win, win situation. He plays better and we fans get the benefit of it. 

COYS 

James I think most of us are jealous of him having a barnet,,,,the bald spurs lol or the comb over lol

1 minute ago, Mr8ball said:

James I think most of us are jealous of him having a barnet,,,,the bald spurs lol or the comb over lol

Not me, M8

Now I am going to make them all jealous - I have all mine and it hasn't gone grey yet. 

I'm just a terrific guy. LOL

COYS 

5 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

I have nearly all my knashers my wife doesn’t ( five years younger) 

Sadly mine was the result of playing too much rugby during my youth. I lost my two front teeth when I was just 14 and needed a small denture. (The lad who tackled me also needed medical attention following the incident). Gradually the false teeth wore away at the adjoining ones until when I was 35 the dentist advised me to have a full upper set. I must admit I was a lot more confident after that, rather than having an easily noticeable mixture of real and false. I paid a ridiculous amount of money for them but the dental technician who made them was brilliant and I continue to use the same company to this day. :thumb:

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

Sadly mine was the result of playing too much rugby during my youth. I lost my two front teeth when I was just 14 and needed a small denture. (The lad who tackled me also needed medical attention following the incident). Gradually the false teeth wore away at the adjoining ones until when I was 35 the dentist advised me to have a full upper set. I must admit I was a lot more confident after that, rather than having an easily noticeable mixture of real and false. I paid a ridiculous amount of money for them but the dental technician who made them was brilliant and I continue to use the same company to this day. :thumb:

Don't worry, JAY.

As we are Irish and all my uncles, my dad and I never had the problem of looking for a wig. Borodin and my Welsh mucker in Swansea now polish their skulls instead of combing hair.  LOL

COYS 

Well it looks like Captain Jack Dele has maybe turning the corner so we can keep the dreads if it makes him like Samson and stronger. As well as some of the movement and skills that we love from him i actually liked the cut of his jib in the interview.

If he keeps his head up gets back and tackles well and provides those passes that we know we can get from him and contribute to a few goals it's could be either come back of the century or just another smokescreen for him on Instagram and growing his dreds were so he can look better on FIFA:dd: