Spurs Web
Borodin

Dele Alli Dreadlocks...seriously ??

5 hours ago, Borodin said:

This article suggests his last five appearances were just to put him in the shop window :

https://www.footballinsider247.com/tottenham-want-to-offload-dele-alli-this-summer/

It's going to be a long and difficult Summer.

I don't know if he's just clever and keeps changing his hairstyle which confuses us I was want to give him the benefit of the doubt he's going to get his head down work hard and then you look at him in the last few games and he's dropped off again. I think all the players that we've got the cruising and only run around with a tank half-full need to go

Dele is finished.  All the talent in the world but....

people here say N’Dombele is lazy then WTF is Dele?   A stone statue?  

Mason brought him right back into a starting position and he had 1 decent game.  It wasn’t like it was a Worldly one either, just decent.  Meanwhile Moura, Lamela, N’Dombele all sat on the pine.....

I sincerely hope it was just putting him in the window.  Look at the difference with what Bale brought in those post Mourinho games vs Dele....and I bet my mortgage Dele had more starts and minutes.  

6 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

Dele may get his form back, but I don't think he will at Spurs. He is too comfortable and doesn't seem to mind whether he plays or not. The problem lies in finding someone to buy him

He's a handful backstage, like Gazza with 90% less talent :cc:

It is difficult to recall any players who shone for a season, then didn't maintain it and then  recovered to playing to their best. There are numerous cases of those who didn't. 

It may be too risky to keep him, and if someone comes in for him, it may be better to let him go. 

COYS

2 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Gilzean had the best comb over ever ,,your hair style doesn’t mess with the money makers !!!! Your feet 

Have to disagree with you there mate. This guy had the best :

5bm5sb.jpg