Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Leeds Utd Vs SPURS Saturday May 8th 12:30 K.O.

Found some Arabic station. Phew, from your comments, looks like a few of our guys are struggling. Always loved the Leeds way of playing, they are relentless and will keep coming at you but I really thought we could handle it, they always leave themselves open at the back and with Bale,Kane,Son........COYS

4 minutes ago, Alonso said:

I would be pulling of Dier and Lo Celso and bring in N’DOMBELE and Sanchez.  For me I would rather a corner flag at CB than Dier...

I think I'd rather have Rodon over Sanchez I know Diers probably Masons friend but I don't give a task he must know as a Spurs temp manager and fan that diarrhoea is terrible

This is so frustrating. The only commentary I can get on the BBC Sports App is a Championship game

I am having to follow it on the 'Live Reporting' which is very slow with comments. Worse still, many are not even about what is happening in the match. 

All I can glean is that our attacking 4 are a bit passive. Hopefully, Ryan will sort it out and get us playing to our potential after the break. 

COYS 

1 minute ago, Craig Truespur said:

I think I'd rather have Rodon over Sanchez I know Diers probably Masons friend but I don't give a task he must know as a Spurs temp manager and fan that diarrhoea is terrible

Rodin isn’t in the squad today Sanchez is.  

2 minutes ago, Tonite said:

Found some Arabic station. Phew, from your comments, looks like a few of our guys are struggling. Always loved the Leeds way of playing, they are relentless and will keep coming at you but I really thought we could handle it, they always leave themselves open at the back and with Bale,Kane,Son........COYS

That's good mate I've always said in the last game that leeds play the way we should be they move the ball around brilliantly and their wing play is good which again we've been seriously lacking

Absolutely useless streaming, static and freezing, I’m gonna have to bear this. Hope Mason tells the guys to play over the midfield and pick the forwards. We know Leeds won’t change their tactics so let’s make it to our advantage. Not attractive football but if we win who cares? 
We have to win this game. COME ON .

Sadly, if this result stands, the 7th place becomes increasingly likely with Harry on his way out. 

Come on guys, I've no idea how you're  playing, but please, please step up a gear and turn this game around. 

COYS 

2 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

When was the last time Kane scored from a free kick?

At least that one was nearly on target this time but he has been terrible it always frustrates me as well when you've got a striker taking a corner? Sonny should be in the box not taking corners

I don't know what to think about Gareth. In one game he plays like his old self, and in the next he somehow never seems to get into the game. He's very inconsistent, so regrettably, perhaps we should no keep him for next season. 

COYS 

5 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

When was the last time Kane scored from a free kick?

This season, none of those who have taken free kicks have made a name for themselves. 

COYS 

3 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I don't know what to think about Gareth. In one game he plays like his old self, and in the next he somehow never seems to get into the game. He's very inconsistent, so regrettably, perhaps we should no keep him for next season. 

COYS 

Don't blame Gareth mate..he's wasn't getting any support today.