Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Leeds Utd Vs SPURS Saturday May 8th 12:30 K.O.

9 hours ago, Spurs8Winks said:

Kane could go but definitely not Son, Levy almost has him on a new contract

Please let that be true about Son, and it is not that it he is holding back to see where we finish and talking with his team mates finding out who will push for a move before making his decisions. 

My get up and go has got up and gone, and I now struggle to hold on to hope. Yesterday's result seems like the last nail in the coffin with 7th or even 8th place seemingly where we are heading. There have been too many false dawns this season so I am not going to raise my hopes. 

COYS 

39 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Please let that be true about Son, and it is not that it he is holding back to see where we finish and talking with his team mates finding out who will push for a move before making his decisions. 

My get up and go has got up and gone, and I now struggle to hold on to hope. Yesterday's result seems like the last nail in the coffin with 7th or even 8th place seemingly where we are heading. There have been too many false dawns this season so I am not going to raise my hopes. 

COYS 

This contract thing with Son has gone on for some time now. No reason whatsoever for a delay if both parties have reached agreement regarding terms. Sadly I'm convinced he's waiting to see if we make Europe next season or he's off. In which case yesterday's result did little to help.

Desperately need some good news about this club to cheer me up. Hopefully it will be the appointment of a reputable and experienced manager.

46 minutes ago, Borodin said:

This contract thing with Son has gone on for some time now. No reason whatsoever for a delay if both parties have reached agreement regarding terms. Sadly I'm convinced he's waiting to see if we make Europe next season or he's off. In which case yesterday's result did little to help.

Desperately need some good news about this club to cheer me up. Hopefully it will be the appointment of a reputable and experienced manager.

I have heard it’s gonna be Frank Lampard with John Terry as his number 2 

29 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Yessss brilliant !!!

I was thinking more of Big Sam with Ryan as his young apprentice :em4:

19 hours ago, Borodin said:

We definitely need some top class defenders. I have a couple in mind. Just watched a guy playing for Atletico Madrid against Barcelona. He had a really good game and helped keep the Madrid side top of the league. His name is Kieran Trippier. I'm now about to watch a guy who has already won loads with Man City and may well help them clinch the title against Chelsea tonight and the Champion's League later this month. His name is Kyle Walker.

Hey, wait a minute .....:em5:

de Vrij from PSV, Hakimi from Real, Barella from Calgiari, Sensi from Sassuolo, Lukaku from Standard Liege, Lautaro from Racing... has won the Serie A. All of them suggested in the forum for years! Eriksen was the only one we‘ve signed. But that only applies for Inter, many other players have also been mentioned here, who are playing for big clubs now!

I remember the summer very well, when we signed Trips. Imagine we would have signed Cresswell as well, who was also mentioned here long before West Ham signed him! Them two were the players with the most assists in the championship and stood out with their working rate. 

And there are millions of other examples, acceptable for Levys tight briefcase. The 2 seasons we haven’t signed new players, but also haven’t used academy players, killed us. So I‘m not surprised, I predicted that years ago and it’s not over. A big exodus will come, if we don’t react. Harry won’t be the only one. As soon the contracts run out, the players will run as well. Selling Harry is our only chance, a blessing in disguise IMO! Cause to me personally, it needs a start from the scratch. Sell Harry and lucrate as much money possible to rebuild a new team. 

Another option is, we get a new owner or  investor who takes over and spend big, but I doubt that, as long Levy is in charge!

For all the Levy supporters, okay, lets agree on, Levy is a good businessman, but according to choices on players and managers he is a knob and probably have idiots around him that advice him, cause he has no clue what a team makes and that’s the problem!

4 hours ago, Borodin said:

Same happened with Luka, we missed out on a CL spot and Luka was gone!

Btw, when will you improve the settings and fix the list were we can chose our favorite player for the profile. Luka Modric is still not on it!!!!

22 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

Same happened with Luka, we missed out on a CL spot and Luka was gone!

Btw, when will you improve the settings and fix the list were we can chose our favorite player for the profile. Luka Modric is still not on it!!!!

Not up to us lowly moderators my friend. You need to have a word with God so I shall tag him into this conversation. That's the best I can do I'm afraid.

@Hastingsyid can you please help Spurfect out and include Modric ??

22 hours ago, Borodin said:

Not up to us lowly moderators my friend. You need to have a word with God so I shall tag him into this conversation. That's the best I can do I'm afraid.

@Hastingsyid can you please help Spurfect out and include Modric ??

yes bud ill have a look and see whats happening 

We should sell half of the squad and bring new young players. No need to invest big, we sell our players on smaller price, buy young talents on bigger price, but the difference is covered by the wage. Many of our players already reached high salaries with new contracts signed in time, young talents are demanding less money. 

And most important, let's find a real manager. Mason is not an option. 

13 minutes ago, Mihai said:

We should sell half of the squad and bring new young players. No need to invest big, we sell our players on smaller price, buy young talents on bigger price, but the difference is covered by the wage. Many of our players already reached high salaries with new contracts signed in time, young talents are demanding less money. 

And most important, let's find a real manager. Mason is not an option. 

Rumours of Real Madrid and other clubs wanting to buy Aurier and prices of around £70m being quoted. I would grab their hands off for that amount of money. He cost us £23m and has been a liability we cannot afford during big games. Now and again he turns on a star performance but usually in fixtures against much inferior opposition. If we could sell for anything from £50m upwards I'd let him go in a heartbeat.

3 hours ago, Borodin said:

Rumours of Real Madrid and other clubs wanting to buy Aurier and prices of around £70m being quoted. I would grab their hands off for that amount of money. He cost us £23m and has been a liability we cannot afford during big games. Now and again he turns on a star performance but usually in fixtures against much inferior opposition. If we could sell for anything from £50m upwards I'd let him go in a heartbeat.

B my son showed me its £12 million were did the £70 mill come from he can’t be worth more than dier lol

2 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

B my son showed me its £12 million were did the £70 mill come from he can’t be worth more than dier lol

The link I had it from has been updated and corrected ... it's now a fee of £10m. They mixed up the £70m with the £70k he earns a week at Spurs. Damn !! :387637640_em3:

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

The link I had it from has been updated and corrected ... it's now a fee of £10m. They mixed up the £70m with the £70k he earns a week at Spurs. Damn !! :387637640_em3:

Gutted lol

6 hours ago, Borodin said:

Do we have a back up plan? IMO its all about sympathy. In comparison, Toby made as many errors as Serge. Not to mention his own goals! Fact is the whole defence needs straightening! 

You can blame whoever you want, But have you ever wondered  how our defence became from the best to one of the worst? We haven’t got big changes. Most of the players are the same!

So what happened? As trillion times stated, the departure of Verts hurt more than the responsible people would want to confess and its a necessity to replace him asap. That would strengthen our defence immediately!

Another thing is the mid. Hojlbjerg isn’t as efficient as people believe! He is bad at passing and a dodo runner, he runs his socks off without any benefit. He behaves like a box to box player, but this should be Ndombeles role or Gios, thats why it would be nice to play to their advantage in a 433, with all of the three included and Hojbjerg given a fix role! 

Fact, we need a more defensive minded midfielder, a classic CDM. Thats why IMO Dier would work better, but it seems his confidence is gone, no focus and I don’t see any progression in him. Tbh my favorite will remain Wany, but he is history,

I understand Jose. He probably tried to introduce a 5 chain defence, thats why he signed Reggie and Dorothy(LWB/RWB). But that didn’t ’t worked out. But I wonder, when he wasn’t satisfied with any of our right backs, why was Japhed always misused as right back, when young Lusala could be tried, who counts to one of our most promising academy talents?

Anyway! Another interesting fact, Juve have the same problem, but the other „foot“ around. Chiallini and de Ligt (both left) also doesn’t work together! 

Give us a proper left footed CB Levy, I know you read our posts! Lol