Spurs Web
Audere Est Facere

We have to cheer on Real Madrid tonight

3 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Only because if Chelsea did win the CL and finish outside top 4 theyd get the CL place  and we dont want them to do that to us AGAIN!!!

So if they go out now be best IMO and then couldnt give a toss about final 

Agreed but I will find it difficult to cheer for Zidane and his team tonight :cc:

At least you 2 can get to watch it. 

I am getting severe withdrawal pangs as I haven't seen a game for 8 days. Even worse, as there is a waiting list ahead of me for my scan, it is likely I shall miss our next game. 

Sitting or lying around in a hospital ward getting a painful injection in my stomach every afternoon falls a lot more than a tad short of being fun. 

Go on you rotten buggers - have a good laugh at my expense. 

COYS 

11 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I am getting severe withdrawal pangs as I haven't seen a game for 8 days. Even worse, as there is a waiting list ahead of me for my scan, it is likely I shall miss our next game. 

Sitting or lying around in a hospital ward getting a painful injection in my stomach every afternoon falls a lot more than a tad short of being fun. 

COYS 

You know we wouldn't do that mate. Can you not at least listen to the matches via radio on your mobile phone or is the internet that bad in there ?

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

You know we wouldn't do that mate. Can you not at least listen to the matches via radio on your mobile phone or is the internet that bad in there ?

yeh but while we are watching 22 guys running round, hes watching 6 nurses bending over 

3 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

COYS 

James, I can often hear the matches on the TalkSport app, or the Spurs app can play audio commentary I believe.

(Everyone else - Is there something we can direct James to that would allow him to actually watch the matches from wherever he might be? As I'm on another continent I'm not very knowledgable about it!)

4 hours ago, Borodin said:

Good news, I have just tried it, and I can get to listen to the game. The reception is good tonight for reasons way beyond my limited capabilities. 

COYS 

2 hours ago, KCspurs said:

James, I can often hear the matches on the TalkSport app, or the Spurs app can play audio commentary I believe.

(Everyone else - Is there something we can direct James to that would allow him to actually watch the matches from wherever he might be? As I'm on another continent I'm not very knowledgable about it!)

Thanks for the tip, KC. 

I have made a note of the Pp and when I get home where the reception is good, I'll try it out.

COYS 

Happy  memories hearing the name Modric. He was one of my favourites when he was with us. 

I have had some lovely holidays in Croatia - they're lovely people and so friendly. A bar we use there, on the final day of the holiday they won't let us pay for the last drink. 

COYS 

8 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Even Werner couldn't miss that chance 

Doesn't change things much but nice to go one ahead.

I'm confused - he thread title asked us to cheer for RM.

As a good soldier I was just following orders. 

COYS 

3 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I'm confused - he thread title asked us to cheer for RM.

As a good soldier I was just following orders. 

COYS 

I was just mocking Werner a bit....Chelsea scoring matters little if Real can get a goal too. Ramos silly to get a yellow so early though, he should know better.

Bloody marvelous! For the Spurs game the bloody radio kept switching off and then when trying to start it up it took a few minutes to get it working again. 

Tonight it is working fine being on in the background while I have got the forum open allowing me to type posts - it's known as Sod's Law. 

COYS 

I cannot cheer Real Madrid.  Even against Chelsea.  I don’t like them, they stole Modric from us, then Bale,  likely still owe us money and have a lot of faking, twats for players.  

Just caught Chelsea scoring a 2nd goal

Oh Well, it is 2 EPL teams in the final

City presumably start as favourites, but anything can happen in the final. 

COYS