Spurs Web
Borodin

PL SPURS Vs Wolves Sunday May 16th 14:05 K.O.

Struggling to find any positives after today's game. I would expect us to win against these but  a draw wouldn't be a huge surprise. I'll give the team the benefit of the doubt and go for a 2-0 victory.

As I put for the Leeds game, it is one we should be winning, but the performance of the players on the day is unpredictable. 

It is bad enough to lose because of defensive errors, but to lose because of inept performances throughout the team, it is even more painful. 

I hope and pray for a win but I haven't got a clue. 

COYS 

Wolves have been putting a decent run of results together over the last 5 or 6 games  - not necessarily football wise but getting wins. We haven't.  

We could win but there is no certainty of it.

I shall abstain as I I don't want to go against us. (that should give you a clue as to where my head is leading me)

COYS

34 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Wolves have been putting a decent run of results together over the last 5 or 6 games  - not necessarily football wise but getting wins. We haven't.  

We could win but there is no certainty of it.

I shall abstain as I I don't want to go against us. (that should give you a clue as to where my head is leading me)

COYS

Go on, jump off that fence and put a stake in the ground ! I double, double dare you :cc:

On 5/10/2021 at 10:32 PM, Spurfect said:

Gazing deeply on my hairy balls I predict 2 matches, Leeds not to win and the mighty Ducks will beat the mean and dirty wolfs pack in their secret V-Formation!

Hasta luego

Ooops.... 4:0 to Leeds. What does that mean for us? And to me? I better shave my balls. It seems I don’t see the forest for the trees! Hahaha...

2 hours ago, Spurfect said:

Ooops.... 4:0 to Leeds. What does that mean for us? And to me? I better shave my balls. It seems I don’t see the forest for the trees! Hahaha...

Small forest mate lol

West Ham only manage a point tonight so if we win this then we go 6th on GD which is massively in our favour over Everton too.

It's back in our hands for a top 6 finish.

finding it hard to be interested in these pointless games now scrap in for maybe a Europa League place will the boys actually have any pride and want to win for the fans and give us at the smile about I hope so but I think they probably already packed the holiday bags,  ready for the euro outings.

I just hope Perry Mason stops plan his mate stop Dier playing let rodin and have a chance and bring on some of the youngsters at least it will give us something fun to watch and some hope we've got some good coming out of this season, it's a shame we can't play Skippy I suppose he's not registered as part of the squad being out on loan.

Hopefully a comfortable 2 or 3 nil win but it will probably be a boring one all draw

Well imo there is loads to play for ,,,Europe,,,pride,,,and the fans ,,,and most of all themselves a lot off the players are playing for there own places next season .

they won’t no who the next manager is gonna be,,,

I have to be honest..I’m not thrilled with Mason’s team choices.  Rewarding Dier with another start after Leeds?  

Lo Celso starts over Tanguay again after 3 poor performances on the trot?

I thought a clean slate for all but only Dele and Bale actually got one 

2 minutes ago, Alonso said:

I have to be honest..I’m not thrilled with Mason’s team choices.  Rewarding Dier with another start after Leeds?  

Lo Celso starts over Tanguay again after 3 poor performances on the trot?

I thought a clean slate for all but only Dele and Bale actually got one 

What annoys me is Rodon isn't even given a chance to come on as a sub ... total insanity.

3 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Dier was worse than Aurier.  Aurier not in the side, Dier starts,  that’s insanity.

I reckon Aurier won't play again mate. He's lined up to join Poch at PSG next season so they won't risk him getting injured in the final few games. Just a thought but you never know :thumb:

Sanchez or Dier at this point, when Sanchez plays well (on the very rare occasion) we’re rock solid at the back. On the common occasion he plays bad...we concede dumb goals. Dier when he plays good, is a quiet helper to Toby. On the other occasion when he plays bad again we concede dumb goals

You must have heard my grown to cope Perry Mason buddy dierrhoea again over  snubbed Rodon? it's just ridiculous I want tango to have a go but he's more of a winger we bought Doherty as a right back that doesn't make any sense he hasn't had another chance either? Lo celso 3x crap performances starts over ndembele?