Spurs Web
Borodin

PL SPURS Vs Wolves Sunday May 16th 14:05 K.O.

@Audere Est Facere and @Mr8ball

I have started a thread for you in the Football Banter thread. Could you please post your comments in there lads. This is the Wolves match thread. Cheers...

Please don't post any more about the West Brom / Liverpool game in here lads .... Thanks :thumb:

15 hours ago, Borodin said:

@Audere Est Facere and @Mr8ball

I have started a thread for you in the Football Banter thread. Could you please post your comments in there lads. This is the Wolves match thread. Cheers...

Please don't post any more about the West Brom / Liverpool game in here lads ....

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I thought dele alli and Harry kane were excellent today

Dele isn't quite the real deal yet or anywhere near the player he was a few seasons ago but having game time at last is definitely doing him good. It's all about his attitude as well. Be interesting to see how he responds to the new manager and vice versa. He had a good match yesterday for sure.

5 hours ago, Borodin said:

Dele isn't quite the real deal yet or anywhere near the player he was a few seasons ago but having game time at last is definitely doing him good. It's all about his attitude as well. Be interesting to see how he responds to the new manager and vice versa. He had a good match yesterday for sure.

I am the first to admit that I have been on Dele's case in the past, but he did have a good game against Wolves. 

It's about bloody time !

1 hour ago, Cromulentmart said:

I am the first to admit that I have been on Dele's case in the past, but he did have a good game against Wolves. 

It's about bloody time !

There will always be the argument in his favour that Mourhinio's handling of him would have knocked back any player. He wasn't given starts and on occasions not even on the bench. 

We will never know why Mourhino never played him, or if his season  could have been better with more game time. 

COYS 

2 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

There will always be the argument in his favour that Mourhinio's handling of him would have knocked back any player. He wasn't given starts and on occasions not even on the bench. 

We will never know why Mourhino never played him, or if his season  could have been better with more game time. 

COYS 

Ahhhh - it was Mourinho's fault

On 5/17/2021 at 2:44 PM, Borodin said:

He better get some playing time otherwise Dele will miss out on the Euros! Maybe one of the reasons Jose had to leave. Last time I watched England playing I only saw Harry. Thats one out of four Tottenham players representing England. I remember matches when we had 6 lions on the pitch!