Spurs Web
Spurs8Winks

Kane Replacement

24 minutes ago, Spurs8Winks said:

If Kane were to leave, who do you think should replace him?

Nobody really out there to fill those boots and you also have to estimate how much he is sold for and how much of that money Levy makes available to buy a new striker. Funds are also needed for other areas in the squad, particularly defence.

So let's say Mr Kane leaves for £120m and Daniel gives the new manager half of that to replace him. I'd have to go for someone like Ollie Watkins who I reckon would cost us about £35 - £40m which still leaves plenty in the kitty to replace the riff raff that need booting out.

We play Villa on May 19th. Keep your eye on the lad and let me know what you think

The rumours have started already

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-chelsea-tottenham-kane/

Chelsea frontrunners to sign Tottenham superstar Kane after Abramovic vow.

To be honest Kane is all that Chelsea need to make them genuine title challengers next season.

36 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Nobody really out there to fill those boots and you also have to estimate how much he is sold for and how much of that money Levy makes available to buy a new striker. Funds are also needed for other areas in the squad, particularly defence.

So let's say Mr Kane leaves for £120m and Daniel gives the new manager half of that to replace him. I'd have to go for someone like Ollie Watkins who I reckon would cost us about £35 - £40m which still leaves plenty in the kitty to replace the riff raff that need booting out.

We play Villa on May 19th. Keep your eye on the lad and let me know what you think

To be honest Kane is all that Chelsea need to make them genuine title challengers next season.

Ollie Watkins would be a good option or DCL I could see either working well with Sonny

39 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Honestly, Levy won’t sell them to a pl team unless they offer over 120m, Italy isn’t attacking enough, Bayern don’t need a striker and no one else in Germany can afford him, he won’t go to PSG unless Mbappe leaves cause he isn’t gonna wanna share the goals, Barca got Griezmann and Messi and if they need someone new I think cause of Koeman they’ll look at Depay, and that leaves Real for me

34 minutes ago, Spurs8Winks said:

Honestly, Levy won’t sell them to a pl team unless they offer over 120m, Italy isn’t attacking enough, Bayern don’t need a striker and no one else in Germany can afford him, he won’t go to PSG unless Mbappe leaves cause he isn’t gonna wanna share the goals, Barca got Griezmann and Messi and if they need someone new I think cause of Koeman they’ll look at Depay, and that leaves Real for me

The Russian and Levy would perhaps settle for a money/player deal. Tammy Abraham is rumoured to be on his way out so maybe something along those lines.

Abromovich is not used to being told "No" and Harry would be the perfect missing piece to put Chelsea back on top.

Mr levy doesn’t usually entertain our players going to Chelsea ,,but if the money is right I think he would give in .

to replace kane I would have a go at getting Ivan Toney of Brentford,,or Tammy Abraham ,,,or the striker at Celtic 

22 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Mr levy doesn’t usually entertain our players going to Chelsea ,,but if the money is right I think he would give in .

to replace kane I would have a go at getting Ivan Toney of Brentford,,or Tammy Abraham ,,,or the striker at Celtic 

For some unknown reason, Tommy Abraham seems to have fallen out of favour and I have read he is not too happy at the moment. 

God forbid Harry goes to Chelsea, but as you say, DL may well allow it with Abraham coming to us as part of the deal. 

I wonder how much say Harry has? I strongly suspect he hates Chelsea with a passion after some of those ugly games he has participated in. If he has a choice I feel he would fight tooth and nail to stop it. He may get his agent to demand such a high wage they would look else where. 

Just a thought as my knowledge of the whys and wherefores of the transfer market is close to zero. Does anyone have any knowledge regarding how much say the player has when it comes to transfers? 

COYS 

1 minute ago, Jamesinashby said:

For some unknown reason, Tommy Abraham seems to have fallen out of favour and I have read he is not too happy at the moment. 

God forbid Harry goes to Chelsea, but as you say, DL may well allow it with Abraham coming to us as part of the deal. 

I wonder how much say Harry has? I strongly suspect he hates Chelsea with a passion after some of those ugly games he has participated in. If he has a choice I feel he would fight tooth and nail to stop it. He may get his agent to demand such a high wage they would look else where. 

Just a thought as my knowledge of the whys and wherefores of the transfer market is close to zero. Does anyone have any knowledge regarding how much say the player has when it comes to transfers? 

COYS 

Most don’t have any say m8 ,,,but I would think Kane might have a choice if 3 clubs came in for him 

Shearer 'if I were Kane Id leave spurs'   o yeh just like you did Newcastle all those years wasting your talent , northern twat 

If Kane goes to Chelsea then he can get a career ending injury in his first game for them after any insurance policy on us expires , sod him , i dont think he will, think he will go to City which I can accept as Id go to City 

Ollie Watkins I really like especially if he pulled Grealish along with him and they both booted Levy out the door when they arrived 

32 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Shearer 'if I were Kane Id leave spurs'   o yeh just like you did Newcastle all those years wasting your talent , northern twat 

If Kane goes to Chelsea then he can get a career ending injury in his first game for them after any insurance policy on us expires , sod him , i dont think he will, think he will go to City which I can accept as Id go to City 

Ollie Watkins I really like especially if he pulled Grealish along with him and they both booted Levy out the door when they arrived 

Lol shearer turned down Man Utd when they were flying to be loyal to his boyhood club ,,,,so why wouldn’t kane stay loyal to spurs 

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

Lol shearer turned down Man Utd when they were flying to be loyal to his boyhood club ,,,,so why wouldn’t kane stay loyal to spurs 

Thing is Shearer had already won the title with Blackburn and realised it really wasnt that exciting after all

2 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

COYS 

One thing for Chelsea with regard to Abromovich is that he never misses a game if he can help it, always looks like a genuine supporter as he claps and smiles at every goal/win and is obviously 100% in this to see his team succeed and win silverware. Even when he's not at the match you just know he is somewhere in the World watching it on a large screen TV. He may be ruthless regarding managers but sacking them as soon as they show signs of faltering regardless of when it is in a season has paid dividends in the past.

I'm pretty sure he would love to have Harry in his club and the thought of being coached by Tuchel must be a huge temptation for Mr.Kane. He knows that all the Chelsea team need is a pure striker to give them 20-30 goals a season and they can win the title next year. Unlike Tottenham, where they are trying to build the squad around Harry, Chelsea are missing just one vital piece of the jigsaw and HK is that piece.

I am sure that he would never go somewhere like Arsenal because he knows just what that would mean to the Spurs fans but if he ends up at Stamford Bridge then I would wish him every success and I'm sure it would not be seen as an act of treason.

5 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Abraham is nowhere near good enough to be our main striker

2 hours ago, Borodin said:

One thing for Chelsea with regard to Abromovich is that he never misses a game if he can help it, always looks like a genuine supporter as he claps and smiles at every goal/win and is obviously 100% in this to see his team succeed and win silverware. Even when he's not at the match you just know he is somewhere in the World watching it on a large screen TV. He may be ruthless regarding managers but sacking them as soon as they show signs of faltering regardless of when it is in a season has paid dividends in the past.

I'm pretty sure he would love to have Harry in his club and the thought of being coached by Tuchel must be a huge temptation for Mr.Kane. He knows that all the Chelsea team need is a pure striker to give them 20-30 goals a season and they can win the title next year. Unlike Tottenham, where they are trying to build the squad around Harry, Chelsea are missing just one vital piece of the jigsaw and HK is that piece.

I am sure that he would never go somewhere like Arsenal because he knows just what that would mean to the Spurs fans but if he ends up at Stamford Bridge then I would wish him every success and I'm sure it would not be seen as an act of treason.

Yeah, but put a by back clause in his contract after 2-3 summers

Kane to Chelsea is worse than Kane to Arsenal. 

Arse have been pretenders since Wenger started losing the plot. Chelsea have been our main contenders for the last 6 seasons

Kane goes there and he can break his fecking ankle far as im concerned.

Go to City and he can play great and win the lot 

On 5/9/2021 at 3:28 PM, Spurs8Winks said:

Abraham is nowhere near good enough to be our main striker

If ya don’t have one he is not bad m8 

2 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

They want someone older and pay more in wages lol happy days 

In fairness Cavani  has been an excellent acquisition. He was signed on a free transfer and earns £175k a week. He's scored some important goals for Utd this season and looks to have been a bargain.

Greenwhich is the military base in south London where the Arsenal are from not from north London,,,,they played for 2 seasons at white hart lane before they got Highbury