Spurs Web
Spurs8Winks

Kane Replacement

1 minute ago, Mr8ball said:

The only true London derby is us against Chelsea 

That may well be but I will always hate The Woolwich more than any other club. Their history tells of how they cheated us in 1919 because of who they knew rather than where they finished in the league. Money undoubtedly changed hands and Henry Norris fiddled his club's way out of the 2nd Division

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11564691/how-arsenal-were-voted-into-the-top-flight-over-tottenham-in-1919

A like for like replacement is virtually impossible. Harry was the top goal scorer and top assists as well apparently, and he is a triple golden boot winner. 

One of our problems was Harry, in so much we didn't have enough others chipping in with goals regularly. Sonny and Gareth did but it wasn't enough. 

City have several players who score and is why they are winners. If we had the same, all those stupid goals we conceded wouldn't have mattered. 

COYS 

49 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Tottenham 'in advanced talks with priority signing Marcus Thuram' https://mol.im/a/9670189 via http://dailym.ai/android
Could be a good sign in I'm not sure about Forseca as manager though he had a crap season at Roma so why does this make sense then

Doesn't make sense at all. This is Levy penny pinching and if it all goes wrong he can now blame his new DOF Fabio Paratici.

The guy is selling this club down the river.

41 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Thuram is a big strong mobile striker ,,,might not be prolific but he is consistently putting centre backs under pressure,,,,,his dad was quite good Lilian thuram

Yep, I like the guy. He's a talented Vinicius. :dd:

14 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Yep, I like the guy. He's a talented Vinicius. :dd:

He is a winger that could be converted into a striker like Henry fella ,,,is a lot more mobile in his Movement than vinny 

14 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Kane is irreplaceable,   Euros start soon and Kane wanted it all sorted before them so ...........   he hasnt got his wish, or is it sorted and hes staying?

Or no one has put an offer in ,,,like I have said levy is not selling himself ,,,it’s Harry Kane that put himself in the shop window 

I hope hope hope it doesn’t happen but Harry might get injured playing for England 

On 6/10/2021 at 10:30 AM, Audere Est Facere said:

Kane is irreplaceable,   Euros start soon and Kane wanted it all sorted before them so ...........   he hasnt got his wish, or is it sorted and hes staying?

Before the season ended, a day hardly passed with a rumour or or an opinion on a move out or stay regarding Kane. The silence since the window opened is very strange, but not just him. 

All we are seeing at the moment are regurgitated rumours. It seems all clubs wanting top players to strengthen their squads are holding back - possibly wanting to look at the players in the Euros before making their choices. 

COYS 

21 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Before the season ended, a day hardly passed with a rumour or or an opinion on a move out or stay regarding Kane. The silence since the window opened is very strange, but not just him. 

All we are seeing at the moment are regurgitated rumours. It seems all clubs wanting top players to strengthen their squads are holding back - possibly wanting to look at the players in the Euros before making their choices. 

COYS 

Its never really boded well looking at players in tournaments and then buying them remember we bought Sissoko off the back of his good performance. I know it's easy to say on my side but we should have our targets all ready to go from the season before the end and get ready to make your approaches right at the end of the season to see intestinal or how much they going to cost him in as soon as possible keep it quiet so the media don't hype it up someone coming and poaches them from us as usual.

I know we've got no manager to assist this but now we've got our dof