Spurs Web
Spurs8Winks

FAN REP ON BOARD

14 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

We know I've been trying my hat in the ring I haven't got any left, I'm available but I don't think Levi would get a word in edgeways if I was on the board:em8:

I'll have a word with my wife Bren. If we can get her on the board Levy would agree with anything she demanded just to stop her going on and on about it :dd:

On 5/11/2021 at 4:50 PM, Mr8ball said:

It’s gonna be good ,,,but he or she will not have say on anything really diversity,,,racial stuff blah blah ,,,spending money nooooooo

I agree.

For all we know, there could be 2 meetings - one with the rep there making it look like they they are listening to us, and one when the rep is not there, as a zoom meeting, where we will never know their true thoughts.

I'm just a cynical old fart.

COYS

Just now, Jamesinashby said:

I agree.

For all we know, there could be 2 meetings - one with the rep there making it look like they they are listening to us, and one when the rep is not there, as a zoom meeting, where we will never know their true thoughts.

I'm just a cynical old fart.

COYS

No you're not, I've never thought of you as cynical mate :cc::dd:. Nice to see you posting.

8 minutes ago, Borodin said:

No you're not, I've never thought of you as cynical mate :cc::dd:. Nice to see you posting.

Aw! Go on, give me some pleasures in life, pushing 82 there's not much left from the past I can do. Cynism, negativism and grumbling are slowly become my only pleasures.

If they had told me about 'old age' I would never had signed up to it.

COYS

15 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Aw! Go on, give me some pleasures in life, pushing 82 there's not much left from the past I can do. Cynism, negativism and grumbling are slowly become my only pleasures.

If they had told me about 'old age' I would never had signed up to it.

COYS

You misunderstand, I said you weren't cynical. I never commented on the 'old fart' bit :dd: