Spurs Web
Borodin

Spurs Player Of The Season...20/21

34 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Hugo or Hojbjerg maybe 

I would have thought of Hojbjerg too but he's definitely dropped in form lately and that's what put me off. I must admit Lloris has had a good season and pulled off some great saves for us. It's just that when you compare any other player to Harry's performances it's no contest for me. I know it's not all about goals and assists but defensively we have been very poor and if not for the Kane/Son partnership this season I dread to think where we would be in the league.

Had to be Harry Kane for me too. Given the way Mourinho set up the team to defend and not play free flowing football, Kane reinvented himself and for the first half of the season was both scoring and being the set up man for Son with great results. It’s all gone pear shaped right now but no one else with the except Hugo has been consistently good

I think it is one of three.

Harry, and Sonny for their goals and Hugo for his fantastic saves behind a defence full of holes. From the others, I can't say there was anyone as consistent as these 3 over the season. 

For me, a tough choice, but I think I will go for Hugo. Without his saves, Harry's and Sonny's goals would have counted for nothing. 

COYS 

14 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Wouldn’t give it to Kane he is off deserting the sinking ship 

Sorry, M8, but I can't agree. 

He has given his all for this club and, imo, has been let down with the club not strengthening the squad to a level good enough to compete with Europe's best. 

For me, any player who is world class should be allowed to play at the top level and win trophies and not be emotionally blackmailed to earn less and lose out on winning trophies. 

COYS 

12 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Would you go to war with some one who said fuck it I have had enough I am off cos your shit ,,,but please give me the player off the season 

I did 5 posts back.  Lloris edged it for me for all the saves he had to make withy our dodgy defence that kept us in the game. 

COYS

52 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I did 5 posts back.  Lloris edged it for me for all the saves he had to make withy our dodgy defence that kept us in the game. 

COYS

Yes I would agree with this one I have been one of these knockers in the past and admitted I think he was on too much vino at times but he has been solid after the calamity errors were occurring and loyal to us I just wish he's English and his leadership was much better at the back and  could organise the defence better but as a shot stopper he's been great for us.

You would think as a captain he would say I don't want dierrhoea in front of me ze squarehead is merd in a French accent