Spurs Web
Borodin

PL SPURS Vs Aston Villa Wed May 19th 18:00 k.o.

Just now, Cromulentmart said:

You can blame Levy for a lot of things, but not for that spineless, clueless performance. I don't suppose there was a single player on that pitch who earns less than £1,000,000.00 p.a. 

Kane earns 10 times that.

Unless he passed the game sheet to Mason and made the subs

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

Disgraceful performance,players are utter shit.

No hiding from this one, Jay. It so easily could have been a thrashing with the chances Villa had. 

Everton win, Arsenal in front, and if West Ham get a result, it means if we lose on Sunday we could be facing being 9th and lower than Arsenal. 

There is absolutely no excuse for that and the blame surely lies with the players - they have been pathetic in game after game. 

COYS 

6 minutes ago, Sumsio said:

Wtf was mason playing at with the line up doomed from the beginning 

Perry Mason was playing his friends and not organising a change at the back or the midfield not supplying and any attack, not one player out there deserve to wear the shirt I wonder if I can get my money back for my membership and my Sky Sports subscription what a waste.

Fruk levy 

Only one positivity for this season is chatting to you guys

1 minute ago, Cromulentmart said:

I'll give you that Lloris did nothing wrong and Bergwijn started well, but we have to face facts. Of the 14 players who took part tonight, how many would be regular starters for any side currently in the top 8

The thing is some of them would go to other sides and play well! They seemingly just want out of our rotten club. 

2 minutes ago, grahambailey said:

It seems the fans are the only ones with any passion for our club - Levy has to give up his shares and let Joe Lewis sell the club to someone that cares - I would have wanted to kill someone if I had to pay £60 for that garbage!.

I agree - but clubs aren't bought by millionaire fans any more. If they were, you would need 2,000 fans each chipping in a million. If Enic sell, then the buyers will have Chinese or Russian accents - or someone who thinks we play 'soccer'. 

I think I have to hold my hands up and say I was totally wrong in putting all the blame on Mourhino. I publicly apologise. I'm not saying he was not partly to blame, but even Pep could have got this bunch of players motivated.. 

COYS 

2 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

I agree - but clubs aren't bought by millionaire fans any more. If they were, you would need 2,000 fans each chipping in a million. If Enic sell, then the buyers will have Chinese or Russian accents - or someone who thinks we play 'soccer'. 

As I said before in here, doesn't the Leicester Chairman have a brother or something ??

Who cares? If they invest to win who cares? Fucking Hamas could buy us and it would be better than Levy 

6 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

No hiding from this one, Jay. It so easily could have been a thrashing with the chances Villa had. 

Everton win, Arsenal in front, and if West Ham get a result, it means if we lose on Sunday we could be facing being 9th and lower than Arsenal. 

There is absolutely no excuse for that and the blame surely lies with the players - they have been pathetic in game after game. 

COYS 

100% all the above will happen. It’s the spurs way. Didn’t watch it because why would I? There’s a malaise within the club. No chance we’ll get result on Sunday.

thank god I’ve got formula 1

5 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Perry Mason was playing his friends and not organising a change at the back or the midfield not supplying and any attack, not one player out there deserve to wear the shirt I wonder if I can get my money back for my membership and my Sky Sports subscription what a waste.

Fruk levy 

Only one positivity for this season is chatting to you guys

I refer you back to my view that telling them to not call him Gaffer was a big mistake. If you treat them like mates, giving them the bollacking of their lives becomes impossible. There has to be a fear element and not just, "It's OK, it's nly Mase, he won't say anything". 

COYS 

1 minute ago, Dazza1976 said:

100% all the above will happen. It’s the spurs way. Didn’t watch it because why would I? There’s a malaise within the club. No chance we’ll get result on Sunday.

Is that some kind of hallucinatory drink/drug ??  Are you willing to share ? :em8:

2 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I think I have to hold my hands up and say I was totally wrong in putting all the blame on Mourhino. I publicly apologise. I'm not saying he was not partly to blame, but even Pep could have got this bunch of players motivated.. 

COYS 

I think Mourinho saw what he had inherited. He was probably sacked because he told Levy a few home truths .... like the fact that Spurs were a one-man team.  Mourinho tried to make examples of the players who were not performing, but the truth is he could have chosen any one of them - or all of them.

You could see the attitude of the players tonight - they had no fight in them. It looked like they couldn't care. There is something seriously wrong !

This is why I think Gerrard would be a perfect manager for us. He has been there, done it and has the t-shirt. He would not stand for what we saw tonight. 

Against Leicester, we should play all the kids and fringe players. They can't possibly do any worse than our first team players.

I think Mourinho saw what he had inherited. He was probably sacked because he told Levy a few home truths .... like the fact that Spurs were a one-man team.  Mourinho tried to make examples of the players who were not performing, but the truth is he could have chosen any one of them - or all of them.

You could see the attitude of the players tonight - they had no fight in them. It looked like they couldn't care. There is something seriously wrong !

This is why I think Gerrard would be a perfect manager for us. He has been there, done it and has the t-shirt. He would not stand for what we saw tonight. 

Against Leicester, we should play all the kids and fringe players. They can't possibly do any worse than our first team players.

Agree, but Ryan will play all his friends ,it's his and Kane's leaving party:q:

6 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I refer you back to my view that telling them to not call him Gaffer was a big mistake. If you treat them like mates, giving them the bollacking of their lives becomes impossible. There has to be a fear element and not just, "It's OK, it's nly Mase, he won't say anything". 

COYS 

True Such a shame isn't on performance related pay

14 minutes ago, USSpurs said:

Mate it was like a lap of honor saying goodbye to the fans. His face was like stone 

Ok ta. I suppose it is the last home game so maybe just the usual approach... nah of course he’s gone. He was pretty awful tonight too. 

23 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

I'll give you that Lloris did nothing wrong and Bergwijn started well, but we have to face facts. Of the 14 players who took part tonight, how many would be regular starters for any side currently in the top 8

A lot of them . kane son bale ..... Well ok 3 then ;-)

10 minutes ago, Dazza1976 said:

Same here mate but Honda have gone and done a Harry on me and they're leaving Formula 1 so I'll have to stick to touring cars:ee:

Just now, Cromulentmart said:

I agree but Mason won't do that. He'll persist with Winks, Dier and the other no hopers then slink back into the backroom staff never to be heard of again. Levy will find some sucker willing to tale the job on and convince them they'll have his full support. Kane, Son, Bale and a few others will leave us and we will return to yet another rebuild. The future is extremely grim and I am struggling to find reasons why this club deserves my support.

I would never consider any other football team but I am sorely tempted to just walk away for a while rather than subject myself to this continual mixture of disappointment and utter bafflement at the manner in which the club I love is being managed. I am deeply angered at the attitude of the players who are privileged to be able to put on the Tottenham shirt yet tarnish the history and reputation of what it stands for with performances full of apathy and shameless disdain.

I am struggling tonight, after nearly 60 years of supporting this club to find one single reason why I should risk putting myself through another season like this.