Spurs Web
Borodin

Everton Vs Sheffield United

Everton currently losing 0-1 with only a few minutes left. They need all three points to keep up with us It looks like it's going to be between ourselves and West Ham for the 6th spot.

COYS !!

:2074087892_yid1:

13 hours ago, Borodin said:

Everton currently losing 0-1 with only a few minutes left. They need all three points to keep up with us It looks like it's going to be between ourselves and West Ham for the 6th spot.

COYS !!

:2074087892_yid1:

My God just listen to the end of your headline if we thought two seasons ago when we were in the Champions League final we would be fighting West Ham for 6th place I'm literally got my head in my hands:em5::dd:

8 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

My God just listen to the end of your headline if we thought two seasons ago when we were in the Champions League final we would be fighting West Ham for 6th place I'm literally got my head in my hands:em5::dd:

Absolutely, very sad state of affairs. 

23 hours ago, Borodin said:

Absolutely, very sad state of affairs. 

Too true.

If you have read my woes at attempting to take up fishing, Even that isn't as sad as this.

COYS

City spend literally BILLIONS on players and wages.  They still don't win all the time. Every team has ups and downs, this and last season are (based upon the previous 4 years) downs for us.

It is clear we need and needed player investment and refreshing as well as a top Manager.  Leicester have had a great season, 3rd (CL quail minimum) and the FA Cup. City again have been City.  If Chelsea fail to win the CL, then all that money invested last summer will have won them zilch.  United sit 2nd and have the Europa Final but may win nothing.  Even if they both win those games it's worth reminding us that since the PL was founded United, Chelsea and City have all been consistently above Spurs.  All three have spent FAR more money than Spurs.

If Spurs got EL or CL Final and lost would we all feel better?  Would Kane stay then?  Losing in Finals is just even more bitter disappointment.  

Let's win the last two and see what happens in the summer.