Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Is Kane Staying ?

20 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

I think the worst thing I've seen about crazy ass journalism is there saying that Chelsea have the best package available for him if he goes there I think it would be worse than what Judas did to us,  just get it done now if he does want to go and he definitely won't play for us then F off to a foreign club go and maybe win a cup and let us have the money so we can use it to build the team.

If it's not going he needs to come out and say I love this club I'm going to give it another go with a new manager get my head down graft get some balls and actually captain the team by shouting organise and motivating instead of pussying around and we might actually win something

I can’t do any likes again lol

when the journos,,keep saying Kane might force a move ,,,it’s quite funny cos after watching Kane at the euros I can’t see how he fits into peps style of play he looked knackered after 20 mins ,,,his energy levels weren’t there ,,pep wants a front man to be closing down the centre backs .

and as for forcing a move ,,if there is no concrete offer who is Kane gonna force a move to ??

On 7/20/2021 at 9:31 AM, Mr8ball said:

I can’t do any likes again lol

when the journos,,keep saying Kane might force a move ,,,it’s quite funny cos after watching Kane at the euros I can’t see how he fits into peps style of play he looked knackered after 20 mins ,,,his energy levels weren’t there ,,pep wants a front man to be closing down the centre backs .

and as for forcing a move ,,if there is no concrete offer who is Kane gonna force a move to ??

Spot on.

If it was inevitable, the deal would be done by now. For the reasons you give, the longer there is no news of a transfer, the more likely he is to stay imo. 

Also, with some of the the performances he put in with Spurs last few games and with England, it surely must beg the question, 'Is he still the player he once was, and would it be as big a blow as we originally thought. 

COYS 

23 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Spot on.

If it was inevitable, the deal would be done by now. For the reasons you give, the longer there is no news of a transfer, the more likely he is to stay imo. 

Also, with some of the the performances he put in with Spurs last few games and with England, it surely must beg the question, 'Is he still the player he once was, and would it be as big a blow as we originally thought. 

COYS 

The boy should we just back training now and get his head down and get on with it if there's no massive offers coming in he needs to lead from the front and show an example to the youngsters

13 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

The boy should we just back training now and get his head down and get on with it if there's no massive offers coming in he needs to lead from the front and show an example to the youngsters

Totally agree mate ,,,also I will say again hopefully Kane doesn’t think that levy and the dof are working to sell him ,,,cos they wouldn’t have done anything at all ,,not a bean ,,they are concentrating on improving the squad and moving on the ones we don’t need .

and the dof and Nuno have said they will talk when he gets back off holiday and that’s 10 days before the season starts ,,,nothing gets done that quick ,,unless it’s already a done deal lol

13 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Totally agree mate ,,,also I will say again hopefully Kane doesn’t think that levy and the dof are working to sell him ,,,cos they wouldn’t have done anything at all ,,not a bean ,,they are concentrating on improving the squad and moving on the ones we don’t need .

and the dof and Nuno have said they will talk when he gets back off holiday and that’s 10 days before the season starts ,,,nothing gets done that quick ,,unless it’s already a done deal lol

Something strange about this if you think about it. If Kane has decided he wants to move, surely he will have instructed his agent to contact the club. He wouldn't wait until it 

4 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Something strange about this if you think about it. If Kane has decided he wants to move, surely he will have instructed his agent to contact the club. He wouldn't wait until it 

Yeah mate ,,,the agent most probably contacted levy and pratichi,,,,,and they most probably said we will wait for an offer ,,,if no offer there’s no sale simple ,,,your not gonna give him away ????

6 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

If we had already done a deal to sell Kane I think we would have brought a new striker already and not Ings mate 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15666642/harry-kane-160million-move-manchester-city/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballtwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1626988145-2

£160m mate, going to City.

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

Yeah I've seen all the reports mate if we get 160 fair enough but they've got a hurry up and start spending the money and cheer up us fans so I'm not happy that it's happened Man City allowed to dominate and by all the best players and the league surely the fair play League must come into this and I can pay him for 400k a week bollox.

I'm hoping Scarlett's going to get his chance at some point but I think we could probably do with getting in two strikers from the money, get this keeper and Defender in and maybe another couple more defenders and maybe the flare midfielder and were Rockin.

No offence but kane he wants to go and win things but as far as I'm concerned he's dumped on us loyal fans and he can pay us all back for the shirts we bought with his name on the back for us and our children:q:

If I was playing at Spurs I'd be targeting  his week ankle if he came to play against me again,  and we're all gonna hope City win fuckall next season, the only positive is he didn't go to Chelsea but I would have preferred him to go abroad, you never know psg, Madrid or Barcelona might come in with a bit 170ml

https://talksport.com/football/915763/harry-kane-transfer-man-city-green-light-tottenham-daniel-levy/

10 hours ago, Borodin said:

Lol city and spurs have said they are surprised by these strange reports ,,,,

9 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

Yeah I've seen all the reports mate if we get 160 fair enough but they've got a hurry up and start spending the money and cheer up us fans so I'm not happy that it's happened Man City allowed to dominate and by all the best players and the league surely the fair play League must come into this and I can pay him for 400k a week bollox.

I'm hoping Scarlett's going to get his chance at some point but I think we could probably do with getting in two strikers from the money, get this keeper and Defender in and maybe another couple more defenders and maybe the flare midfielder and were Rockin.

No offence but kane he wants to go and win things but as far as I'm concerned he's dumped on us loyal fans and he can pay us all back for the shirts we bought with his name on the back for us and our children:q:

If I was playing at Spurs I'd be targeting  his week ankle if he came to play against me again,  and we're all gonna hope City win fuckall next season, the only positive is he didn't go to Chelsea but I would have preferred him to go abroad, you never know psg, Madrid or Barcelona might come in with a bit 170ml

https://talksport.com/football/915763/harry-kane-transfer-man-city-green-light-tottenham-daniel-levy/

Barca and Madrid are skint mate 

Right I've double posted this on bs journalism as it covers both because I've seen as a lot of people that are just members but don't ever post come on guys join in with the boys I know it's off season but this is when we build up our report and banter together ready for the big season ahead as I'm unemployed I thought I'd work for the site and try and get more people putting some content on come on you Spurs boys n girls let's get together haha

Oh my god I nearly threw something around the room this morning reading the Express they have the worst journalism borocks I've ever seen a report of them saying Kane was leaving apparently now the only reason is going to city is they're going to pay him £200 a week or funny because they said it was £400 a week before, they also said he wasn't coming back and won't be available for the Man City game yet he's going to start training again next week more bs.

The fact is he could go back next week sit down with levy the new dof and nuno listen to the plans and all the good players we've got coming in any might say well I've got two years on my contract lets give it a go, as long as he doesn't hold out for a free we win loads next season and hearing re news for 5-years

15 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

Right I've double posted this on bs journalism as it covers both because I've seen as a lot of people that are just members but don't ever post come on guys join in with the boys I know it's off season but this is when we build up our report and banter together ready for the big season ahead as I'm unemployed I thought I'd work for the site and try and get more people putting some content on come on you Spurs boys n girls let's get together haha

Oh my god I nearly threw something around the room this morning reading the Express they have the worst journalism borocks I've ever seen a report of them saying Kane was leaving apparently now the only reason is going to city is they're going to pay him £200 a week or funny because they said it was £400 a week before, they also said he wasn't coming back and won't be available for the Man City game yet he's going to start training again next week more bs.

The fact is he could go back next week sit down with levy the new dof and nuno listen to the plans and all the good players we've got coming in any might say well I've got two years on my contract lets give it a go, as long as he doesn't hold out for a free we win loads next season and hearing re news for 5-years

Mate the paper shite has been rubbish since Kane did that interview,,,2 days later there’s a bid and players chucked in rubbish,,,,there has only been 1 offer for Kane and that was in January and turned down straight away ( official offer) all the rest is paper talk .

kane has 3 years left on his contract the price lol £160 million is only that high cos off Kane’s contract length we would have to pay Kane £30 million if spurs sold him ,,,,if he hands in a transfer request after an official offer spurs wouldn’t have to pay that £30 million to Kane !!!Kane is as greedy as levy simple if ya wanna leave that much give up £30 million mate grin .

so in short no official offer no sale simple ,,,and time is running out anyway 

On 7/28/2021 at 9:39 AM, Mr8ball said:

Mate the paper shite has been rubbish since Kane did that interview,,,2 days later there’s a bid and players chucked in rubbish,,,,there has only been 1 offer for Kane and that was in January and turned down straight away ( official offer) all the rest is paper talk .

kane has 3 years left on his contract the price lol £160 million is only that high cos off Kane’s contract length we would have to pay Kane £30 million if spurs sold him ,,,,if he hands in a transfer request after an official offer spurs wouldn’t have to pay that £30 million to Kane !!!Kane is as greedy as levy simple if ya wanna leave that much give up £30 million mate grin .

so in short no official offer no sale simple ,,,and time is running out anyway 

I haven't followed the news this week.

That said, if there has been no talk of him handing in a transfer request, the more it looks as though he seems happy with what he has seen since Juno arrived and may not push for a move and is secretly negotiating a new contract. We can live in hope. 

Mind you, with Lucas, Sonny and Dele popping them in, he may not get back into the team! LOL

COYS 

It’s gonna be interesting to hear what’s happening today with Kane supposed to be back in full training,,,sky sports are waiting outside for him ,,,so far they haven’t seen him enter the training complex 

Harry ,,,I’ll show mr levy ,,I won’t go training,,,,,mr levy I’ll show him ,,,no wages lol 

some one has tweeted that it’s rubbish from sky ( even though it’s live ) he is supposed to be there on Tuesday morning lol,,,,why are they there 24 hrs early lol 

Only Kane and DL know what has gone on between them. Anyone who believes that there has never been any discussions between them is naïve.

It is probably in both interests to remain quiet for different reasons and they are both sensible enough  to play it that way. Even City are keeping stum.

Just my view.

COYS

7 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Only Kane and DL know what has gone on between them. Anyone who believes that there has never been any discussions between them is naïve.

It is probably in both interests to remain quiet for different reasons and they are both sensible enough  to play it that way. Even City are keeping stum.

Just my view.

COYS

All we know is Kane hasn’t turned up for training,,,,that’s it ,,,the only question is why???

I really hope if he has a gentleman’s agreement he is allowed to leave. Get what we can for him, wish him good luck, and move on. 

Few years of transition for us, we had our chances to win something last 6-7 years, we didn’t and we won’t in the near future. 
I don’t blame Kane at all for wanting to leave now, he’s done more than enough with his goals. 

if levy goes back on whatever promises he made to the player then he’s a class A £&)*

1 minute ago, Dazza1976 said:

I really hope if he is a gentleman’s agreement he is allowed to leave. Get what we can for him, wish him good luck, and move on. 

Few years of transition for us, we had our chances to win something last 6-7 years, we didn’t and we won’t in the near future. 
I don’t blame Kane at all for wanting to leave now, he’s done more than enough with his goals. 

I agree mate ,,,but if there was any agreement,,he is not being a gentleman about it is he ,,,,and yes he scored goals but none in finals for us .and again if there is no official offer from a club where is he gonna go ??

his situation went to the bottom of spurs priority’s ,,,,the dof has been trying to buy players and sell the ones the club doesn’t want 

Kane and his brother can’t be that daft to think the dof and levy were working to sell him while he was at the euros,,,,they did nothing and I don’t blame them