Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Is Kane Staying ?

1 minute ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Thats a fact. Most simple bunch of kents in football . if he goes there he can drop dead in Euros fuck him. If he goes Man U to that midget norweigan freak then hes a dreamer. Man U are only big cos of busby babes tragedy 

Man C fair dos that i can understand but then wheres the feeling of making a difference ? A small cog in an already well oiled winning machine . Easy to score in important games then 

I fear Harry is no longer concerned with making a difference mate, he's just looking at an empty mantlepiece and bare lounge walls. He wants to look back on his career later in life and see trophies. Can't blame the guy to be honest.

Well i thank him for what he did and the pleasures he gave us. 

Star players perform when it really matters not against Stoke or WBA. Just saying

Didnt score in WC semi or quarters . Carabao final or CL final. Struggles v top 6 teams . 

But he was one of our own.

Never mind. Two NFL games for levy to focus on

4 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I fear Harry is no longer concerned with making a difference mate, he's just looking at an empty mantlepiece and bare lounge walls. He wants to look back on his career later in life and see trophies. Can't blame the guy to be honest.

Then score a goal in vital matches!! 

Interesting viewpoint on another Spurs website :

We don’t owe Kane anything. What’s with this soppy owing him bollocks. It’s a job. We’ve paid him two hundred grand a week and he’s fucked up in the finals when it mattered.We should stick a line in the sand with a specific fee and tell these clubs to pay up or fuck off.Getting totally pissed off with some of our fan base saying we should bend over and let Kane and co do us up the arse.He has 3 years left on his deal. He goes if an acceptable (expensive as fuck) offer comes in. And he stays if it doesn’t.

The guy does have a valid point

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

There is no substance to this and it's not the only opinion out there

However, football.london understands that while Kane is frustrated with what has been happening at Tottenham, with Spurs set for another trophyless campaign and looking likely to miss out on Champions League football again next season, he hasn't informed them of his desire to leave.

2 hours ago, Borodin said:

Interesting viewpoint on another Spurs website :

We don’t owe Kane anything. What’s with this soppy owing him bollocks. It’s a job. We’ve paid him two hundred grand a week and he’s fucked up in the finals when it mattered.We should stick a line in the sand with a specific fee and tell these clubs to pay up or fuck off.Getting totally pissed off with some of our fan base saying we should bend over and let Kane and co do us up the arse.He has 3 years left on his deal. He goes if an acceptable (expensive as fuck) offer comes in. And he stays if it doesn’t.

The guy does have a valid point

Kinda, has played a very large part in us finishing where we did for multiple seasons (meaning higher in the table)

All this stuff about not scoring in vital matches is true but, has he really gotten the chance? He got nothing in the Carabao cup final and I don’t remember anything in the UCL final. I know you also mean Semi in quarter finals btw I’m just saying if he doesn’t get a chance to score then you can’t fault him for not scoring

I just hope Levy doesn’t get Martial or Abraham to replace him, more like DCL, Watkins, Jimenez,  Andre Silva, or Icardi. I’ve also heard Griezmann but I don’t see all parties agreeing to that one. I’ve also heard Gabriel Jesus, that’s a weird one cause he’s not good enough but not quite as bad as Martial or Abraham.

Does he want to move his young family to Manchester?  I could understand this family wanting to move to Barcelona or Madrid perhaps. But Manchester?  

Any trophy he could help bring Spurs would mean far more than a trophy at City, Chelsea or even United. Thats a bullshit excuse to want a move, I want to win trophies.  Golden Boots reflect on Kane not FA Cups, and Premier League titles.  I sincerely hope he does come out tomorrow and confirms its all lies just as Zidane just did. 

The statement that everyone knew was coming - he is a top drawer striker who wants trophies - he has been great for us - the people that are responsible his wanting out are Levy and Enic - we have missed out on players both that Poch and Mourinho wanted because of Levy's obsession about his negotiating prowess - which we all know to be ok if you'r haggling over a couple of million quid but when he arrogantly drops a players price by 10 , 15 or 20 million - I do not blame any club for showing the arrogant little twerp the door.
Tottenham do not have a manager after 3 weeks and only 1 week till the end of season - they do not have a plan nor do they have any vision - sacking Pochettino for the Portuguese Fella just showed me that when it comes right down to it - Levy and Enic should run an Investment Portfolio - not our Football Club.
I wish Harry Kane all the very best in the world - no matter where he actually ends up - a sad loss for all us fans - and an even bigger reason to get Levy and Enic out of the club - before we have the best stadium and facilities in the Championship.

7 hours ago, Spurs8Winks said:

All this stuff about not scoring in vital matches is true but, has he really gotten the chance? He got nothing in the Carabao cup final and I don’t remember anything in the UCL final. I know you also mean Semi in quarter finals btw I’m just saying if he doesn’t get a chance to score then you can’t fault him for not scoring

I guess youre quoting me?  I said CL final as he played in that deemed himself fit then done very little , waste of a player very selfish of him IMO

WC World Cup semi and quarters, key matches, he didnt score, and in first knockout round it was a penalty he scored .  only scored his 'outfield' goals V Panama and Tunisia  whoo hoo not against Sweden, Croatia or Belguim twice.

Of course I love him for what hes done with us but maybe hes over rating himself 

One thing concerns me about the timing of all this and the reputed desire to get it all done by the time of the euros.

We don't know what mutual agreement perhaps took place between Harry and Daniel last season.

Maybe Kane said he'd give it one more go under José but if no success then Levy would allow him to leave if the price was right.

That would explain the current situation with the agent now attempting to cash in on a previous discussion.

If he goes I wish him well as long as he doesnt go to Chelsea , they can have him but then hes little better than Sol except we get money for him but still........

Hes scored some cracking goals for us, given me some great memories and pretty much always done as best he could for us so hats off to him and go win something bud 

I get it why he wants to leave ,,,but announce it when the league is finished 

he wants to leave ,,but he is not handing in a transfer request ,,,he wants to stay in the prem ,,he wants it done before the euros,,,,but no transfer request ,,,,seems very much one way traffic on what Harry wants,,,,mr levy will just wait for offers he is not gonna do the calling around on behalf off Harry is he .

so Harry asks mr levy had any offers for me ,,,answer no ,,,the 3 clubs interested in Kane have made contact with his agents ,,,they have to make contact with spurs and mr levy ,,,,so it’s another berbatov situation,,wants to leave but not give up all the bounus by handing in a transfer request ,,,Harry has 3 years of his contract at 9 mill a year not gonna happen unless mr levy has that request and a load of money paid upfront for Harry 

The other thing he leaves ,,,serg is already gone ,,,sonny will be next ,,,I could this ship sinking very quickly a mass exodus and no manager to top it all off .

imagine being at training today ,,I think it might be very quiet 

I think it has been obvious since we were knocked out of the CL and that a top 4 finish was unlikely that Kane plus others would want to leave.

I don't know much about the contracts and and the transfer systems, but if I was in Kane's position, I wouldn't have left it to the last minute before speaking to DL and his agent. Football is his livelihood with a short time span. He would be stupid to just sit back and drift through it.

COYS

Agree but if spurs sell him they would be liable to pay the remainder of his contract,,,,,that’s why mr levy won’t sell him until he hands in that transfer request,,then spurs don’t have to pay the remaining years of his contract,,,,if Harry wants trophy’s that much cool ,,,hand in the request simple then he starts the ball rolling 

I think it's the fans trust chat with the board today can you imagine that meeting is going to be very interesting. Maybe it will give us some insight on what's going on with her Daniel's holding his P45 obviously just to show off his tax code not to leave or anything

Just now, Mr8ball said:

This would be good ,,,,from ,,Man City ,,,£100 mill plus Phil fodon 

Pep will never ever let Phil Foden leave. He's his pride and joy mate.

Just now, Borodin said:

Pep will never ever let Phil Foden leave. He's his pride and joy mate.

Gotta start somewhere ,,,,cos they will be offering cash plus dross players ,,that they don’t want and we don’t need