Jump to content
Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Is Kane Staying ?

Recommended Posts

On 6/7/2021 at 10:58 PM, Borodin said:

Check this link out, Harry Kane valued at just €81 which is £69.5m.....absolutely ludicrous

https://football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2020/wp341/en/

He doesn’t look worth much more than that based on the Eng vs Sco game tonight. Had a bit of a stinker! Still, can surely only get better though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is very concerning about Harry. 

I have a lot of sympathy for him. Much of the time when he comes in for criticism, in those games he has received very little  of the ball in the positions he scores from. I don't think he hides. If the coach doesn't include the players to get the crosses and through balls for him, he is being wasted and it is impossible for him to score. He is the No 1 best player most likely to score but he needs the ball to be supplied to him. 

My concern is that he is getting a tad pissed off with the team selection and the other players letting him down by choosing the wrong option when passing and not getting the ball to him. Add to that all the journos rubbishy gossip about whether he goes or stays and the Horlicks over then new manager, he must be feeling the strain. 

We know he is one of the best ever, I don't believe he has suddenly lost it. Football is a team game not individual. I put much of his current below par performances down to the manager and fellow team mates. 

COYS 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay how about this for a possibility. Kane has already agreed to move to PSG and rejoin Poch. The deal will be finalised after the Euros. That would explain Harry having a bit of a holiday during the group stages. He has nothing to prove to Poch regarding his abilities and quality as a striker and also would like to stay injury free prior to the new season starting.

Just a thought :em8:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Okay how about this for a possibility. Kane has already agreed to move to PSG and rejoin Poch. The deal will be finalised after the Euros. That would explain Harry having a bit of a holiday during the group stages. He has nothing to prove to Poch regarding his abilities and quality as a striker and also would like to stay injury free prior to the new season starting.

Just a thought :em8:

Although the thought of him leaving saddens me, I would love him to rejoin Poch.

It's a funny old world, I had no time for PSG but It now gives me reasons to follow them. 

COYS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Borodin said:

Okay how about this for a possibility. Kane has already agreed to move to PSG and rejoin Poch. The deal will be finalised after the Euros. That would explain Harry having a bit of a holiday during the group stages. He has nothing to prove to Poch regarding his abilities and quality as a striker and also would like to stay injury free prior to the new season starting.

Just a thought :em8:

Mate Kane might have agreed to join psg ,,,but he hasn’t handed that transfer request in or informed the club officials that he wants to leave ,,,he did that in an interview on a golf course ,,that means nothing mate ,,,the way he has played in the last 2 matches for England,,he is not really selling himself is he ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Mate Kane might have agreed to join psg ,,,but he hasn’t handed that transfer request in or informed the club officials that he wants to leave ,,,he did that in an interview on a golf course ,,that means nothing mate ,,,the way he has played in the last 2 matches for England,,he is not really selling himself is he ????

Who knows what 'gentleman's agreements' have been decided between Levy, Kane and Poch for after the Euros mate. That's why I said he doesn't have to 'sell' himself. The deal is already done.

It was just a thought but we will find out soon enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reckon Levy told Kane he will sell him after the Euros with Levy thinking a decent Euros would add another xx millionto Kanes transfer fee.

Kane, having had their gentlemens agreement reneged, has other ideas. He has no interest im making Levy an extra xx million ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

It is very concerning about Harry. 

I have a lot of sympathy for him. Much of the time when he comes in for criticism, in those games he has received very little  of the ball in the positions he scores from. I don't think he hides. If the coach doesn't include the players to get the crosses and through balls for him, he is being wasted and it is impossible for him to score. He is the No 1 best player most likely to score but he needs the ball to be supplied to him. 

My concern is that he is getting a tad pissed off with the team selection and the other players letting him down by choosing the wrong option when passing and not getting the ball to him. Add to that all the journos rubbishy gossip about whether he goes or stays and the Horlicks over then new manager, he must be feeling the strain. 

We know he is one of the best ever, I don't believe he has suddenly lost it. Football is a team game not individual. I put much of his current below par performances down to the manager and fellow team mates. 

COYS 

 

Some good points here, but on the occasions when he has got the ball he’s been strangely terrible at the Euros! Simple things he does perfectly for Spurs aren’t working at all - poor first touches, simple passes going astray, weak shots or miss-hits. He also just looks slow and jaded. I’m a huge fan of Kane, absolutely love him, but he’s having a shocker so far!

I fully back him to come good though. Plus if he’s had some of the easier chances that others have squandered, he’d have scored for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Apparently the £100 mill bid has been made ,,according to sky sports 

 city apparently offering 100ml + players I don't really want him to go there but I'm wondering what players are being offered ad well I'd rather he went to PSG with more money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I keep banging on about the transfer request,,,but if levy took the offer he would be paying Kane £30 mill out of the £100 million 

which means £70 mill ,,,City might only pay £50 mill upfront,,,,so the club get £20 mill which levy would use to pay bills simple ,nothing for players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So for me the request means more prophet,,,plus if ya take the 2 players ya get a striker ,,,,and a left footed centre back ,,,happy days ,,,mr levy gets £50 mill upfront ,,bags £30 mill for the bills £20 mill for a player ,,,sell a couple then there’s a bit more ,,,,City will not be paying £100 million upfront ever ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if The Kane would stay if Roberto Mancini was to be appointed.....

He would be my first choice.

Maybe that's why there is a delay.

If you haven't read the DL interview on THFC.com, do so, you might find it interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tonto911 said:

I wonder if The Kane would stay if Roberto Mancini was to be appointed.....

He would be my first choice.

Maybe that's why there is a delay.

If you haven't read the DL interview on THFC.com, do so, you might find it interesting.

Mancini has recently extended his contract with Italy to 2026 so the financial compensation would be quite large but he certainly might be a deciding factor for Kane. It would also explain the current delay as we are awaiting the Euros to finish, can you imagine the media reaction if we appointed him immediately after Italy won the competition ?. Did you also see Bale being interviewed by the BBC after the Wales game against Italy ? He broke off the interview in order to have a quick word with Mancini who congratulated the Welsh team on getting through. Nice gesture and I like the guy's style, he's a class act.

He has done wonders with Italy and they are now 30 games unbeaten, equalling an 82 year old record, they have also had 11 straight wins and clean sheets. Impressive stats by anyone's standards.

I would have him in a heartbeat but would he be willing to work with Paratici ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mbappe has asked to leave PSG

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/real-madrid/transfer-talk/news/kylian-mbappe-tells-psg-he-wants-to-leave_452381.html

Poch was expecting this as he wasn't going to leave on a free next season and wouldn't discuss a new contract.

This may be the catalyst for Harry to rejoin him. I would imagine they could buy Kane and still have change left over if they sell Mbappe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just been reading a site called caught off side,,,,they seem to think that city’s interest in Kane is dead in the water and pep would rather sign Danny Ings cos he fits into peps system off playing and he is a very busy player when they don’t have the ball .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

Just been reading a site called caught off side,,,,they seem to think that city’s interest in Kane is dead in the water and pep would rather sign Danny Ings cos he fits into peps system off playing and he is a very busy player when they don’t have the ball .

he also performs in finals ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the worst thing I've seen about crazy ass journalism is there saying that Chelsea have the best package available for him if he goes there I think it would be worse than what Judas did to us,  just get it done now if he does want to go and he definitely won't play for us then F off to a foreign club go and maybe win a cup and let us have the money so we can use it to build the team.

If it's not going he needs to come out and say I love this club I'm going to give it another go with a new manager get my head down graft get some balls and actually captain the team by shouting organise and motivating instead of pussying around and we might actually win something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×