Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Is Kane Staying ?

Ok so I only watch Sky Sports now then can someone tell me with Harry Kane doing the fan shirt swap advert for Coca-Cola, surely that's good news is he not going to want to break up a sponsorship or payment for that advert if he's not done it that long ago? Has anyone seen that advert before how old is it?

I've looked it up on YouTube it's 8 months old so that may answer the question ..dooooh

26 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Ok so I only watch Sky Sports now then can someone tell me with Harry Kane doing the fan shirt swap advert for Coca-Cola, surely that's good news is he not going to want to break up a sponsorship or payment for that advert if he's not done it that long ago? Has anyone seen that advert before how old is it?

I've looked it up on YouTube it's 8 months old so that may answer the question ..dooooh

I hate to say this my friend but after watching last night's game against Arsenal, if I was Abromovich or Tuchel then I would be paying whatever Daniel asked for Mr. Kane. With him in the squad they would be a match for anyone.

if England win the Euros (HAHAH) then maybe Harry will be happy to stay as hes won something special then. Probably depends who the new manager is too, kane dont look too interested on the pitch lately, not saying hes slacking, but the eyes tell it , no passion, not much belief , broken dreams   FFS Harry try being a fan then!!!

9 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

if England win the Euros (HAHAH) then maybe Harry will be happy to stay as hes won something special then. Probably depends who the new manager is too, kane dont look too interested on the pitch lately, not saying hes slacking, but the eyes tell it , no passion, not much belief , broken dreams   FFS Harry try being a fan then!!!

I can just imagine him sitting down meeting Levi "Erm obviously so I can't leave this season because I can't let Tottenham Lynn down,  so get your cheque book out get a good manager renew half the team and make me and all the fans happy:thumb1:

I keep seeing him in Levy's office and saying "Look, I think I have been a good servant to the club and have always repaid your faith in me by regularly scoring goals. I am naturally hungry for success which means trophies and titles. I just don't see Tottenham being in a position to challenge for such honours over the next 3-5 years. I would therefore respectfully ask that I be put on the transfer list and that you give serious consideration to all incoming offers (regardless of where from) in order that we come to a mutually agreeable decision about my future."

If I were Daniel I would genuinely struggle to try to keep the lad at Spurs if I knew his heart just wasn't in staying any more.

6 hours ago, Borodin said:

I keep seeing him in Levy's office and saying "Look, I think I have been a good servant to the club and have always repaid your faith in me by regularly scoring goals. I am naturally hungry for success which means trophies and titles. I just don't see Tottenham being in a position to challenge for such honours over the next 3-5 years. I would therefore respectfully ask that I be put on the transfer list and that you give serious consideration to all incoming offers (regardless of where from) in order that we come to a mutually agreeable decision about my future."

If I were Daniel I would genuinely struggle to try to keep the lad at Spurs if I knew his heart just wasn't in staying any more.

But Daniel doesn't know what a heart is !   :-))

For the sake of his own career he should leave and levy should seriously consider selling him if he asks to go. 

he’ll never win anything at Tottenham and his career will be one of lots of goals but no trophies. He’s been loyal enough and tried to lead the team but he looks fed up. 

levy has royally screwed up, I’m certain poch would have kept us closer to top 4 with this squad. Mouriniho has been a disaster. 

actually maybe poch will get Kane to PSG!

1 hour ago, Dazza1976 said:

For the sake of his own career he should leave and levy should seriously consider selling him if he asks to go. 

he’ll never win anything at Tottenham and his career will be one of lots of goals but no trophies. He’s been loyal enough and tried to lead the team but he looks fed up. 

levy has royally screwed up, I’m certain poch would have kept us closer to top 4 with this squad. Mouriniho has been a disaster. 

actually maybe poch will get Kane to PSG!

As long as Poch keeps Mbappe and Neymar then I can't see Kane being a requirement. I think if he does move it will be to another Premier club despite Levy giving his prize asset to one of the opposition. Man City to replace Aguero, Man Utd to partner Cavani or Chelsea to be their main striker (something they currently clearly lack).

I don’t think Kane wants to leave ,,,it’s more to do with outside pressure,,,,it’s the same with Jack Grealish,,alright spurs haven’t won anything we have been playing in  semi finals and finals or competing.

what is Grealish gonna do at Villa???? Same as Kane it’s the club he is most loyal too captain of blah blah .

if Kane went to Chelsea I would be devastated that’s a big no no no for me 

2 hours ago, Dazza1976 said:

If he had been fully fit, he may have already had a CL winners medal by now.

2 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

I don’t think Kane wants to leave ,,,it’s more to do with outside pressure,,,,it’s the same with Jack Grealish,,alright spurs haven’t won anything we have been playing in  semi finals and finals or competing.

what is Grealish gonna do at Villa???? Same as Kane it’s the club he is most loyal too captain of blah blah .

if Kane went to Chelsea I would be devastated that’s a big no no no for me 

yes to this,   i wouldnt wish him well with that move, any other he goes with my thanks (tho id be gutted he left) but chelsea  YUK!!!!   scum utter scum club in each and every way since Harding left them God rest his soul (to be fair they werent all that before Harding either ) 

3 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

OR if he had started on the bench   ( we will not mention Sissokkos involvement both ends this time) 

That will forever be the biggest mystery to me and the one question I would love to be able to have the answer to. If we had started with hat trick Moura and Kane sitting on the bench waiting to come on and give his all for the last 20 minutes could we have turned that match on it's head after conceding the early goal ?. Sadly we will never know..or the reasoning behind Poch making that decision.

Just now, Borodin said:

That will forever be the biggest mystery to me and the one question I would love to be able to have the answer to. If we had started with hat trick Moura and Kane sitting on the bench waiting to come on and give his all for the last 20 minutes could we have turned that match on it's head after conceding the early goal ?. Sadly we will never know..or the reasoning behind Poch making that decision.

yeh i get Poch starting him and it was easy during and after to say WHY!!!    but if he hadnt started him and the same things happened we'd have asked WHY!!!   Poch only wins if we won 

Id rather ask Moussa  WHY!!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

yeh i get Poch starting him and it was easy during and after to say WHY!!!    but if he hadnt started him and the same things happened we'd have asked WHY!!!   Poch only wins if we won 

Id rather ask Moussa  WHY!!!!!! 

That's a good point mate, as opposed to Sissoko's which was a disastrous 'point'

11 hours ago, Borodin said:

That's a good point mate, as opposed to Sissoko's which was a disastrous 'point'

Sissoko who? Ok I'll said before he's a bit of a headless chicken but a trier but that moron Mourinho still played winks and Dier. The fact that poch, Mourinho can't work out sissoko Dyer and winks all championship players at the best just proves we are so unlucky

I was comparing today seeing dier coming out in defence for Spurs is the same disappointment I feel when Holly Willoughby isn't on this morning and it's Alison Hammond instead ....and if Kane doesn't come out and in a Spurs shirt next season I will feel a deep disappointment and I will never get a players name on the back of my shirt and my kids shirts ever again but I did say that when I got a Vandervaart shirt

23 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

If he had been fully fit, he may have already had a CL winners medal by now.

This is very true. Whilst Kane has been absolutely amazing for us every season he’s often been injured and clearly less than fully fit when it really matters at the crunch point of the tournament or season.
It must be hugely annoying for him as he’s inadvertently reduced our chances of winning a trophy through bad luck. 

1 hour ago, BlockFeet said:

This is very true. Whilst Kane has been absolutely amazing for us every season he’s often been injured and clearly less than fully fit when it really matters at the crunch point of the tournament or season.
It must be hugely annoying for him as he’s inadvertently reduced our chances of winning a trophy through bad luck. 

Still think there's a dodgy clause in his contract that he's fit enough to play he gets on the pitch which is why we lost the Champions League because he didn't pay Moura  Kane was back totally unfit... it happens every time use injured he comes back with only 70 80% performance because he's going to play no matter what even if there's another striker ahead of him and playing well. Can you imagine what it did to Mouras confidence playing that well running up to the Champions League final getting dropped

52 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Still think there's a dodgy clause in his contract that he's fit enough to play he gets on the pitch which is why we lost the Champions League because he didn't pay Moura  Kane was back totally unfit... it happens every time use injured he comes back with only 70 80% performance because he's going to play no matter what even if there's another striker ahead of him and playing well. Can you imagine what it did to Mouras confidence playing that well running up to the Champions League final getting dropped

There's something in what you say and I remember Mourinho remarking that Harry would play every game if he could, even if his leg was hanging off. It's difficult not wanting to upset the lad but also needing to keep him fit and most importantly happy at the club. Lucas often said it never bothered him and Poch gave his reasons for the decision but the guy was never the same afterwards. To come off the pitch totally elated at putting your team into the CL final, lauded by the Chairman, manager and team mates and the darling of the fans must have been a huge surge of esteem and self confidence. Imagine then to be told that Kane is now feeling better and thinks he is able to play (after 9 weeks off) and you are therefore on the bench ?

It must have been devastating for him, as no doubt he was firing on all cylinders and eager to get at Liverpool. Klopp must have thought all his birthdays had come at once after watching Harry on the pitch for a bit and realising he was struggling.Would have been much better to have had Lucas start with Kane sitting on the bench and the Liverpool manager wondering just how fit he was and when he was going to come on.

I will never, ever understand that decision and I've heard countless arguments as to why it made sense. No matter what anyone says... to me it was the wrong choice.

3 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

But thats cos we lost. And that was totally Sisokkos fault. I like Lucas wish he had started but not as much as i wished Sisokko hadnt played

Let's be fair mate, we had 85 minutes to try and level the scores before their second goal went in and we failed. Whilst I admit the penalty was a disastrous start you cannot blame the loss entirely on that one incident. In order to have won the CL trophy we would have needed to score at least one goal and we couldn't manage it.