Jump to content
Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Audere Est Facere

This scenario i want

Recommended Posts

Last game of season. Liverpool in third and well ahead. Chelsea in 4th and 2 goals down to Villa. Leicester in 5th and drawing with us. We safe in 6th as West Ham lose both games.

2 minutes to go. We stop trying and let Leicester score to win and take 4th from the skank boys who then go on to also lose the CL final so miss out on CL. 

Love it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Last game of season. Liverpool in third and well ahead. Chelsea in 4th and 2 goals down to Villa. Leicester in 5th and drawing with us. We safe in 6th as West Ham lose both games.

2 minutes to go. We stop trying and let Leicester score to win and take 4th from the skank boys who then go on to also lose the CL final so miss out on CL. 

Love it

It's a nice thought but lets get through tonight's matches. First we beat Villa and secure 3pts (putting us on 62) to definitely finish us above the Arsenal shite. I have a feeling Burnley will spoil the party and manage a draw against Liverpool putting them on just 64 pts. Everton also draw and go to just 57pts. West Brom also draw with West Ham giving the spammers 60pts.

Last game of the season I can see Chelsea beating Villa (70pts) and third place, Liverpool beat Palace (67 pts) fourth place and Leicester drawing with us (67pts) 5th place behind L'pool on GD. Hammers beat Southampton (63 pts) and we finish 6th on 63pts going above them on GD.

Not my ideal scenario but that's how I think it will pan out. One thing for sure, tonight will be very, very interesting mate :thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Borodin said:

It's a nice thought but lets get through tonight's matches. First we beat Villa and secure 3pts (putting us on 62) to definitely finish us above the Arsenal shite. I have a feeling Burnley will spoil the party and manage a draw against Liverpool putting them on just 64 pts. Everton also draw and go to just 57pts. West Brom also draw with West Ham giving the spammers 60pts.

Last game of the season I can see Chelsea beating Villa (70pts) and third place, Liverpool beat Palace (67 pts) fourth place and Leicester drawing with us (67pts) 5th place behind L'pool on GD. Hammers beat Southampton (63 pts) and we finish 6th on 63pts going above them on GD.

Not my ideal scenario but that's how I think it will pan out. One thing for sure, tonight will be very, very interesting mate :thumb:

thats very boring mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My one wish is for the Mighty Spurs to reclaim being the top club we were in the 60s. We were the first to do things like the 1st double after the war, the first to win European trophies etc, and doing it with a style of football that was acclaimed as being the best. 

Sod the rest. Let us just get behind the Spurs, see where we finish and move onwards and upwards from there, having won both our remaining games with some style and panache. That just may make the club attractive enough to a bring in a decent manager. 

COYS 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

My one wish is for the Mighty Spurs to reclaim being the top club we were in the 60s. We were the first to do things like the 1st double after the war, the first to win European trophies etc, and doing it with a style of football that was acclaimed as being the best. 

Sod the rest. Let us just get behind the Spurs, see where we finish and move onwards and upwards from there, having won both our remaining games with some style and panache. That just may make the club attractive enough to a bring in a decent manager. 

COYS 

 

That's the spirit !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×