Spurs Web
Borodin

Leicester City Vs Spurs Sun 23rd May 16:00 K.O.

Best match of the season! Proud of the boys

Mason has nothing to do with it. For the first time for months they played as a team. They were fighting and that was seen. Wish we had seen that esrlier in the season. Mourinho was poison for the team, who literally castrated them!

Fun game to watch for the last game of a dross season.  As soon as Dele went off we looked twice the team.

Poetic justice for LC,  I can’t forgive Vardy or VAR for that penalty mess up.  I think Taylor let the Kane handball go in the 3rd just to even that up.

Kane gets the golden boot and we manage to finish above the Arse Scum again.    

silver linings 

15 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

2016?? That was chelsea beat us and celebrated cos it stopped us. Leicester were never scummy about it 

Never heard of the Leicester conspiracy? And I thought I‘m the pessimist! ;)

47 minutes ago, Borodin said:

He uses the system...cheat maybe but it's there to be abused.

Such a terribly soft penalty he put his hand in there and Sanchez fell for it you've got to give it to Vardy he's intelligent enough to abuse the system that's there

Well, I can't say I am sorry this season is over, it is probably down there near the bottom. 

So many separate different reasons when put together, there have been too many disappointing events and far too few really spirit raising ones. 

All we can do now is to pray changes are made in this mid season break to give us hope. 

COYS 

At least we finished above the Goonies and Harry's won his Golden Boot that should be enough for him. If he leaves he may not win it ever again. The way son and Dele were cuddling him it looks like it's all over doesn't it

It's a shame we can't get Bale on a free and he lowered his wages, and as a quiet word of experience and it's not that glamorous leaving this great club mate.

If Kane frucks off I think I can only swallow it if it was City or abroad

The season (and Mason's reign) ends on a very happy note as we finish above Arsenal. A new European competition beckons (:em21:).... but now we must concentrate on more important matters. We need a new manager and a successful transfer window in order to begin the rebuild.

It's been an absolute blast lads, chatting to you all in these match threads. I look forward to catching up with you all in here again next season. Keep the faith !!

Just now, Craig Truespur said:

At least we finished above the Goonies and Harry's won his Golden Boot that should be enough for him. If he leaves he may not win it ever again. The way son and Dele were cuddling him it looks like it's all over doesn't it

It's a shame we can't get Bale on a free and he lowered his wages, and as a quiet word of experience and it's not that glamorous leaving this great club mate.

If Kane frucks off I think I can only swallow it if it was City or abroad

Think you are right

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

The season (and Mason's reign) ends on a very happy note as we finish above Arsenal. A new European competition beckons (:em21:).... but now we must concentrate on more important matters. We need a new manager and a successful transfer window in order to begin the rebuild.

It's been an absolute blast lads, chatting to you all in thsee match threads. I look forward to catching up with you all in here again next season. Keep the faith !!

At leadt that league is something we might actually win, and to be the first team to do it might actually be something special for us for a change. It could also be a good thing for the new manager to blood young players and new players.

And don't tell me you're not going to be on in any thread untill next season mate that's worse than Kane leaving

I'm not crying you're crying

Surely will see you in the White Hart Lane pub