Spurs Web
Borodin

Who Will Be The Next Manager ? Will Poch Return ?

41 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

He was born in Mozambique so that makes him African doesn't it? My geography is not that fantastic I'm only just know where all the good lads holidays are in Europe:gg:

I'm just going by this mate..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulo_Fonseca

That describes him as Portuguese but does say he was born in Mozambique.

Paulo Fonseca, to say I’m underwhelmed  is a massive understatement! Fast falling out of love for the game since Poch sacked and this doesn’t help.

Seriously think brining Arry back in for a year would be a better move! But at least we’re not quite at the Christian Gross level of lows, yet…

2 hours ago, We Are Tottenham said:

Paulo Fonseca, to say I’m underwhelmed  is a massive understatement! Fast falling out of love for the game since Poch sacked and this doesn’t help.

Seriously think brining Arry back in for a year would be a better move! But at least we’re not quite at the Christian Gross level of lows, yet…

Daniel Levy said he had forgotten about the DNA of this club and would get us back on track to playing free flowing, attacking football. He has just shown everyone how important he truly thinks that matters with this appointment. (If it goes through, nothing official yet).

Once again the fans have been duped by this tight fisted clown. I'm done with him and his Enic crew. Time for the supporters to vent their anger and frustration.

46 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Daniel Levy said he had forgotten about the DNA of this club and would get us back on track to playing free flowing, attacking football. He has just shown everyone how important he truly thinks that matters with this appointment. (If it goes through, nothing official yet).

Once again the fans have been duped by this tight fisted clown. I'm done with him and his Enic crew. Time for the supporters to vent their anger and frustration.

Apparently it was our new director of football that has pushed this through,,,,,to be fair although Fonseca might not be the high profile manager we were looking for ,,,,he does set his sides up to play attacking football,,,he must know that Kane is most probably gonna go ,,,so is willing to work or plan for a team without Kane 

5 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Exactly mate, and Levy slips off the hook if there are any disasters. Crafty bugger.

the stupid pathetic Spurs Supporters Assoc or whoever it was who met with Levy after the ESL debacle were a waste of space , yes Dan yes Dan no Dan three bags full Dan tossers wasted a chance were too scared to really stand up to Levy

10 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

the stupid pathetic Spurs Supporters Assoc or whoever it was who met with Levy after the ESL debacle were a waste of space , yes Dan yes Dan no Dan three bags full Dan tossers wasted a chance were too scared to really stand up to Levy

They only spoke about the toilet roll in the stadium fella and the eco pint glasses

Tbh ,,,we could have ended up with eddie Howe ,,,Harry Potter,,,or Ryan Mason ,,,galtier is going to nice I think ,,

the team is gonna be a lot different next season so touch wood it might be ok 

We all knew what we were getting when Jose got the job ,,nice start ,,,then tactical,tactical,tactical,,,,defensive football.

if Fonseca is appointed,,,,we are not sure what we are gonna get ,,,it might be ossie ardiles stuff attack attack attack 

it’s gotta be more positive than Sarri wow he is boring 

5 hours ago, We Are Tottenham said:

Lol yeah wasn't Christian gross the one that waved hus train ticket around and said I don't need posh Cars I'll get the London transport and lasted 2 minutes, my god we've put up with rubbish, even the Martin Jol sacking was a cock up

So Conte talks apparently you fell through because he asked for 100ml spend well if we sold kane and other Deadwood sure it would get around that?

https://www.football365.com/news/former-chelsea-boss-antonio-conte-opens-up-failed-spurs-move

Sorry stingy levy... is probably looking for another whipping Boy saying you're not going to have much transfer funds:q:

Wake up levy we're going to be mid-table fodder again if you do not spend at least 100mil on resurrecting this squad

Just because we know nothing about Fonseca does not mean he would no be a good fit for Spurs.....I have no idea who he is,,,,,

Let's wait until we get a Manager across the line before we moan about the decision?

I mean reports are that Paratici is making the decision and he isn't even confirmed as our DOF yet FFS!

At this point it's all just media conjecture

23 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Just because we know nothing about Fonseca does not mean he would no be a good fit for Spurs.....I have no idea who he is,,,,,

Let's wait until we get a Manager across the line before we moan about the decision?

I mean reports are that Paratici is making the decision and he isn't even confirmed as our DOF yet FFS!

At this point it's all just media conjecture

Roma under Fonseca :

Season 2019/20 they were 5th and results against the teams above them Played 8 Won 1 Drew 4 Lost 3 so 7 pts from possible 24
Six teams finished above Roma last season and their results against those teams were Played 12 Won 1 Drew 4 Lost 7 so just 7 pts again but out of a possible 36
The guy struggles to get results against decent teams so how he will cope with the likes of Man City/ Chelsea/ Liverpool / Man Utd ??
The situation was obviously getting worse at Roma and he had to go. So why are we considering him as Mourinho's replacement ?. As you say it's not yet official but if it is then I fear for the future, I really do.

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

Roma under Fonseca :

Season 2019/20 they were 5th and results against the teams above them Played 8 Won 1 Drew 4 Lost 3 so 7 pts from possible 24
Six teams finished above Roma last season and their results against those teams were Played 12 Won 1 Drew 4 Lost 7 so just 7 pts again but out of a possible 36
The guy struggles to get results against decent teams so how he will cope with the likes of Man City/ Chelsea/ Liverpool / Man Utd ??
The situation was obviously getting worse at Roma and he had to go. So why are we considering him as Mourinho's replacement ?. As you say it's not yet official but if it is then I fear for the future, I really do.

We all were worried about poch fella coming from Southampton,,,I think it’s the devil you do or the devil ya don’t ,,,,if we had got Gerrard everyone would have said it’s only Scottish football,,,but that’s where fergie came from ,,,,pep was the b team manager at Barca lucky to have a young messie and co ,,,,,if we had ten hagg it’s only Dutch football ,,,Nagelsmann only German football ,,,,Jose only Portuguese football ,,,neil warnock Lol Lol yeah 

It’s a gamble who ever gets the job ,,,Rangers gambled with Gerrard,,Celtic are gambling with some Aussie bloke ,,,Wolves are having a punt on there man ,,,I would love terry venables but hay ho ,,,,who’s gonna be Everton’s manager the snake jumped ship quicker than the rats amazing