Spurs Web
Borodin

Who Will Be The Next Manager ?

21 hours ago, Borodin said:

A Poch return was his last ditch gamble to win back the fans and possibly keep Harry Kane at the club. If neither of those things happen and an unsettled Son puts in a transfer request (Bayern apparently very interested) and we end up with a manager like Scott Parker then it's the end for him. He will be subject to so much abuse by the fans both at matches and online which the media will naturally  jump on. I know he's a hard faced sod but even he would struggle to rise above the surge of hatred that would surely come his way. Supporters have very, very short memories and whilst they appreciate his efforts in building such a magnificent stadium it is on the pitch that they also wish to see such high levels of quality and excellence.

I just wish Levy would bloody well get us a manager - knowing Levy he's still arguing with our next guy over car parking fees!!
The whole thing is just one big joke - Levy and Enic are finished - the guy has been such a twat nobody wants to come.
The best way to get the fans back onside is to resign and get the feck out - like a bloody soap opera!!!:q::q::q:.

Levy has to get this one spot on...it's no surprise that with all the Manager movement it would be stupidity to act quickly unless he has chosen his man (and he is available)

I don't think that is the case.  

yes we want an early decision if possible but NOT if it means a poor one 

10 minutes ago, Alonso said:

Levy has to get this one spot on...it's no surprise that with all the Manager movement it would be stupidity to act quickly unless he has chosen his man (and he is available)

I don't think that is the case.  

yes we want an early decision if possible but NOT if it means a poor one 

Trouble is if we take too long to find Mr Right he has no time to sort out all the Mr Wrongs we have in the squad 

2 minutes ago, Borodin said:

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2021/5/30/22460714/breaking-mauricio-pochettino-reportedly-asked-to-leave-paris-saint-germain

BREAKING: Mauricio Pochettino reportedly asked to leave Paris Saint-Germain

Real Madrid or Back To The Future with Levy ??

Cool mate ,,,asked to leave and Madrid said that poch is not there number 1 target,,,so fingers crossed it might be us