Spurs Web
Borodin

Who Will Be The Next Manager ?

6 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Poch hears psg owners have short patience. Mbappe distraught at Poch request to leave and hands in transfer request as does Neymar

Levy shoots his load

There director of football is selling Mbappe that’s why poch wants out he had no say about that

I must admit that I do like the idea of us having a Director Of Football but I also know that it is a set up which Poch most definitely does not approve of. One such partnership was Conte and Paratichi during their time at Juventus, both of whom are currently available. This article suggests we may be considering a double swoop to bring them both back to Spurs.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1443338/Tottenham-next-manager-Antonio-Conte-Fabio-Paratici

Looks like Poch won’t comeback, PSG apparently triggered a 1 year contract extension even though he wants to go. You could argue that doesn’t do much but it certainly makes things more unlikely. Paratchi could be coming which could do a ton. That could attract Conte but I think he could also be tempted by a large Real contract. I wonder what Zidane thinks of the Prem...

Sounds like Raul Gonzales is the favourite for the real job ,,,poch would cost a load of money to get him .

this situation is now becoming boring ,,,,we need a manager now to start the rebuild,,,,but who wants the headache of the mess we are in 

Completely understand PSG activating the 12 month extension clause on Poch's contract. They've just increased his compensatory package from another club by 12 months salary which is reputedly €7m. It's a shrewd move that will surely test Daniel Levy's resolve on just how much he wants his man should Poch really be the primary target.

It seems to be leaning back towards the Conte and Paratichi partnership.

One thing every Spurs supporter will agree on is that the time for action is NOW, has to be this week surely.

17 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Completely understand PSG activating the 12 month extension clause on Poch's contract. They've just increased his compensatory package from another club by 12 months salary which is reputedly €7m. It's a shrewd move that will surely test Daniel Levy's resolve on just how much he wants his man should Poch really be the primary target.

It seems to be leaning back towards the Conte and Paratichi partnership.

One thing every Spurs supporter will agree on is that the time for action is NOW, has to be this week surely.

Yeah the club can’t buy and sell players without a manager,,,alright Kane might go yes.

but conte or poch need to have a couple of players they want ,,,,or we just go back to the Jose situation where he just doesn’t want the players in the squad

2 hours ago, Borodin said:

According to this betting link Poch is odds on favourite for the job with Conte second.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/tottenham/next-permanent-manager

The way it’s going I think neil warnock has a chance off this job 

What is levy hanging onto it’s all fecked now conte doesn’t do rebuilds he wants money as Zidane the players were there for him ,,Jose is a dick that just wants a pay. Day ,,,,Benitez would take ten years Martinez has had the best national side for years and done feck all ,,,get venables or Gerry Francis ffs it’s boring now ,,,

or is it Frank Lampard 

4 hours ago, Borodin said:

According to this betting link Poch is odds on favourite for the job with Conte second.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/tottenham/next-permanent-manager

Not sure if I'm on the right page or not - but this is one side of Poch which makes him so popular
I live near Newlyn a Fishing port in Cornwall and am an ex-fisherman - as most of you know most RNLI crew are volunteers - one ex-member of our lifeboat was a Spurs man - and when he died - he received the following letter from Spurs and Poch - absolute class!!!.

•  

16684385_1387101838017661_1096673479861533055_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

What is levy hanging onto it’s all fecked now conte doesn’t do rebuilds he wants money as Zidane the players were there for him ,,Jose is a dick that just wants a pay. Day ,,,,Benitez would take ten years Martinez has had the best national side for years and done feck all ,,,get venables or Gerry Francis ffs it’s boring now ,,,

or is it Frank Lampard 

The longer Poch is in contention for the job then the more season tickets Levy will sell in anticipation of his return. The guy is all about making money.

20 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

or is it Frank Lampard 

Levy’s probably negotiating a price  for the amount of clipboards and pens the new manager is wanting

18 hours ago, grahambailey said:

Not sure if I'm on the right page or not - but this is one side of Poch which makes him so popular
I live near Newlyn a Fishing port in Cornwall and am an ex-fisherman - as most of you know most RNLI crew are volunteers - one ex-member of our lifeboat was a Spurs man - and when he died - he received the following letter from Spurs and Poch - absolute class!!!.

•  

16684385_1387101838017661_1096673479861533055_n.jpg

The man is absolute class

Poch is not going to Madrid,,,,I really think that levy needs a rocket up his arse to start any ball rolling for a manager ,,Ancelotti to Madrid wow,,,Everton will now chuck money at conte etc etc etc ,,,,moving quicker than mr levy ,,,,the saying is ,,,if your not fast your last ,,,,,we have gone from shopping in m and s ,,,to fuckin Lidl,,,please no Martinez 

21 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Poch is not going to Madrid,,,,I really think that levy needs a rocket up his arse to start any ball rolling for a manager ,,Ancelotti to Madrid wow,,,Everton will now chuck money at conte etc etc etc ,,,,moving quicker than mr levy ,,,,the saying is ,,,if your not fast your last ,,,,,we have gone from shopping in m and s ,,,to fuckin Lidl,,,please no Martinez 

My latest inside information :

Conte turned down Madrid yesterday for the second time, has told them he isn't interested - He is willing to take a year off with his family if offers don't match his terms - Spurs are still his preference- We have agreed terms with him apparently (contract, budget, free reign) - He wants to come back to the PL and a new challenge. If the Poch deal is too difficult to do the Conte situation could be sorted very quickly. Also contradictory to reports, Conte would be backed and have a good budget to work with regardless of the situation with Kane.

:cc::cc:

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

My latest inside information :

Conte turned down Madrid yesterday for the second time, has told them he isn't interested - He is willing to take a year off with his family if offers don't match his terms - Spurs are still his preference- We have agreed terms with him apparently (contract, budget, free reign) - He wants to come back to the PL and a new challenge. If the Poch deal is too difficult to do the Conte situation could be sorted very quickly. Also contradictory to reports, Conte would be backed and have a good budget to work with regardless of the situation with Kane.

:cc::cc:

Makes sense conte doesn’t like the Madrid set up where you have to play a system that the owners want and crowd ,,,if levy is willing to push the boat out and lose Kane ,,,get the swap deal and cash plus sell the numptys and buy ,,happy days at least he try’s to play attacking forward thinking football,,Skipp is his sort of player 

Let's face facts lads. If both Levy and Poch wanted the deal to happen it would have done so by now. When you consider the money Levy is making available to the club via loan deals plus a cash sale for Harry Kane then the compensation PSG would demand is peanuts in comparison. Imagine if Poch was a player and we knew the immense positive impact his inclusion in the squad would make, you'd have to be looking at probably spending a minimum of £25m. If the rumours are true and Poch now has two years on his contract that totals £14m. If Daniel and Poch were both genuinely sincere in getting this deal sorted back I would say to PSG "Here's £20m done deal, now let the guy pack his suitcase" and Mauricio would be demanding that he was allowed to leave.

That isn't happening .... why ?

Who is putting up stumbling blocks   ...  Levy, Poch or PSG ??

4 hours ago, Borodin said:

Let's face facts lads. If both Levy and Poch wanted the deal to happen it would have done so by now. When you consider the money Levy is making available to the club via loan deals plus a cash sale for Harry Kane then the compensation PSG would demand is peanuts in comparison. Imagine if Poch was a player and we knew the immense positive impact his inclusion in the squad would make, you'd have to be looking at probably spending a minimum of £25m. If the rumours are true and Poch now has two years on his contract that totals £14m. If Daniel and Poch were both genuinely sincere in getting this deal sorted back I would say to PSG "Here's £20m done deal, now let the guy pack his suitcase" and Mauricio would be demanding that he was allowed to leave.

That isn't happening .... why ?

Who is putting up stumbling blocks   ...  Levy, Poch or PSG ??

Interesting point of view - and one that makes an awful lot of sense. I love Poch - but I still cannot see him coming back while Levy is there - how could he trust him?. I think Conte is a fantastic manager - but does he play the football we want? and he is a really high maintenance!  Galtier or Ten Hag would be better suited for a rebuild - I just wish Levy would get his finger out and make a choice - 44 days to find a manager - really?? we are a joke!.