Spurs Web
Borodin

Who Will Be The Next Manager ?

Latest ITK information from a very reliable source :

The club are confident that they may have finally secured their next manager. Talking to the employer of the man In question currently and hope we can find an agreement to suit all parties .

The reference to 'employer' obviously suggests the guy is currently employed so that excludes Conte. Three top candidates would be Ten Hag / Martinez / Graham Potter.

I sincerely hope it's the guy from Ajax, together with Paratici I'm sure they could sort the club out. :thumb:

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a double announcement soon.

26 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Latest ITK information from a very reliable source :

The club are confident that they may have finally secured their next manager. Talking to the employer of the man In question currently and hope we can find an agreement to suit all parties .

The reference to 'employer' obviously suggests the guy is currently employed so that excludes Conte. Three top candidates would be Ten Hag / Martinez / Graham Potter.

I sincerely hope it's the guy from Ajax, together with Paratici I'm sure they could sort the club out. :thumb:

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a double announcement soon.

Or Martinez lol,,,sorry mate you had him already ,,,I have a cracked rib lol in pain 

16 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Or Martinez lol,,,sorry mate you had him already ,,,I have a cracked rib lol in pain 

This would suggest it's not Potter either

https://www.brightonandhoveindependent.co.uk/sport/football/brighton-and-hove-albion/next-everton-manager-drastic-change-in-odds-as-graham-potter-favourite-to-replace-carlo-ancelotti-3265817

Looking more and more like ten Hag

5 hours ago, Borodin said:

I hope it's Ten hag looking at all the players his work within his good with youngsters I think it'll be a good fit with the new director of football as well. 

Interesting article on the Spurs web

https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news/opinion-who-could-follow-erik-ten-hag-to-spurs-if-he-joins/

All the ITK chatter this morning is utterly convinced that our new manager is Erik ten Hag. They are anticipating the possibility of a double announcement from the club later today/tomorrow of him and Paratici. Let's hope this is finally the end of a long, long saga and they can both get to work :thumb:

On 6/6/2021 at 10:16 AM, Cromulentmart said:

Totally agree. I am concerned that the "Levy/ENIC out" philosophy may result in us jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

same as the Poch out twats did !    , cant do much worse other than Glazers and Man U still win things with them at the helm, just hard compared to Fergies time 

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

All the ITK chatter this morning is utterly convinced that our new manager is Erik ten Hag. They are anticipating the possibility of a double announcement from the club later today/tomorrow of him and Paratici. Let's hope this is finally the end of a long, long saga and they can both get to work :thumb:

I hope so mate ,,,then hopefully spurs can move forward with the squad rebuild 

5 hours ago, Borodin said:

Please please let it be true - there is so much work to be done to give us back a proper team - I have down 13 players that I'd ship out - some can be replaced from within but team needs at least 5 players in to replace the rubbish that are still here.

Romano on twitter now saying we are currently talking to Paulo Fonseca. He is the guy that Mourinho is taking over from at Roma next season. God help us :em5:

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

Paulo fonseca’s name now being thrown around :em8:

If Levy appoints the guy who Mourinho took over from then I am done with this club until he and ENIC are out. It's once again the cheapest option and basically shitting on the fans.

51 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Romano on twitter now saying we are currently talking to Paulo Fonseca. He is the guy that Mourinho is taking over from at Roma next season. God help us :em5:

Is that the guy that bought Fazio and all the other deadweights? JEESSUUSS!!!!.

6 hours ago, grahambailey said:

Please please let it be true - there is so much work to be done to give us back a proper team - I have down 13 players that I'd ship out - some can be replaced from within but team needs at least 5 players in to replace the rubbish that are still here.

I still prefer Ten hag than fonseca I love the Dutch accent and style of football and I just want to say.... of courrrrse a lot. But does hag really want the job we haven't heard anything in the Press about him commenting? He has a good fit because hed have th on his shirt

12 hours ago, Audere Est Facere said:

same as the Poch out twats did !    , cant do much worse other than Glazers and Man U still win things with them at the helm, just hard compared to Fergies time 

Should never ever have sacked Poch. He needed support not stabbing in the back! 

Classic case of levy thinking he knows players and poch was under achieving. 

the club is now an absolute joke, the ‘spursy’ tag will never be lost. 

Levy needs to wake up and fast. I don’t even watch much at all any more and even I’m annoyed at how he’s running the club. The hardcore die hard fans must be going mental surely!