Jump to content
Spurs Web
Borodin

Who Will Be The Next Manager ?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Borodin said:

Roma under Fonseca :

Season 2019/20 they were 5th and results against the teams above them Played 8 Won 1 Drew 4 Lost 3 so 7 pts from possible 24
Six teams finished above Roma last season and their results against those teams were Played 12 Won 1 Drew 4 Lost 7 so just 7 pts again but out of a possible 36
The guy struggles to get results against decent teams so how he will cope with the likes of Man City/ Chelsea/ Liverpool / Man Utd ??
The situation was obviously getting worse at Roma and he had to go. So why are we considering him as Mourinho's replacement ?. As you say it's not yet official but if it is then I fear for the future, I really do.

So true. The guy is average, let's start searching for a manager for December, already :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen, Paratici knows what he’s doing. Lets not judge before a ball is kicked. Some think he’s a hidden gem. His tactics are like Tuchels. Here’s a video explaining his tactics and many players will thrive under him with his tactics.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, grahambailey said:

Now their saying that talks are still happening with Ten Hag!! WTF! is going on - can Levy drag us through the mud any longer?? :q::q:

Yep, you're right :

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/tottenham-hotspur-news/tottenham-hotspur-erik-ten-hag-still-a-contender-for-job-amid-paulo-fonseca-talks/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ten Hag quote today : "It's true that Tottenham approached me, I was really excited about the opportunity to manage in the Premier League and I knew Tottenham as a club very well from the Champions League matches with Ajax. I had a really interesting meeting with Daniel Levy where I explained my vision to take Tottenham back to the top, but after that then things just went quiet."

Just shows you what a complete and utter arsehole Daniel Levy is :387637640_em3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Borodin said:

ten Hag quote today : "It's true that Tottenham approached me, I was really excited about the opportunity to manage in the Premier League and I knew Tottenham as a club very well from the Champions League matches with Ajax. I had a really interesting meeting with Daniel Levy where I explained my vision to take Tottenham back to the top, but after that then things just went quiet."

Just shows you what a complete and utter arsehole Daniel Levy is :387637640_em3:

Tosser who is out of his depth when it comes to football - Fonseca ahead of Galtier and Ten Hag ? Frigging really!!!! :387637640_em3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll back whoever comes in as manager. Big changes needed to the squad as we know. For me, I just want my Tottenham back playing on the front foot, attacking with purpose and quick passing with a squad all fighting for each other and the Spurs shirt. Oh and I want to starting dreaming again that we could, one day soon actually win something! Hopefully stadiums will be able to get filled next season too… otherwise I think football will continue to lose its appeal to me and many others. COYS!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, We Are Tottenham said:

I’ll back whoever comes in as manager. Big changes needed to the squad as we know. For me, I just want my Tottenham back playing on the front foot, attacking with purpose and quick passing with a squad all fighting for each other and the Spurs shirt. Oh and I want to starting dreaming again that we could, one day soon actually win something! Hopefully stadiums will be able to get filled next season too… otherwise I think football will continue to lose its appeal to me and many others. COYS!!!!

If things don't improve then that should be the battlecry to Daniel Levy at every home game next season "I want my Tottenham Back !"....nailed it. :thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Borodin said:

Just shows you what a complete and utter arsehole Daniel Levy is :387637640_em3:

TFL (Tight Fisted Levy) probably has a question around "how would you intend improving the situation at Spurs?"
Every time a candidate mentions the word "Spend", TFL puts a big fat red X against said candidate, next candidate please....

Problem is that we actually managed to scrape our way into a CL final with little to no investment, and TFL now believes that he's a genius and that is THE new way to success!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, We Are Tottenham said:

Ok so don’t shoot me….. How about poaching David Moyes? Would he be that bad a manager for us? He know the league, players and how we want to play. Had good sustained results at Everton and got Wet Spam up the league. He’s also used to working with little wonga.

Nobody will shoot you, because we are all entitled to an opinion in here and you've asked a question. Personally the thought of appointing the current manager of West Ham fills me with nausea and the only way I would poach him is lightly with some salt and pepper and a glass of Shiraz. :dd:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Borodin said:

ten Hag quote today : "It's true that Tottenham approached me, I was really excited about the opportunity to manage in the Premier League and I knew Tottenham as a club very well from the Champions League matches with Ajax. I had a really interesting meeting with Daniel Levy where I explained my vision to take Tottenham back to the top, but after that then things just went quiet."

Just shows you what a complete and utter arsehole Daniel Levy is :387637640_em3:

You have to be more open minded and have a little more trust. I know it’s hard but we have to try. I know I’m young and may not understand and may have a over hopeful and positive attitude. This club has dragged us through mud but they have also shot us into highs. I may not have been a spurs fan for long but I have many great memories. How do you know that Ten Haag had was going in the right direction and had the right ideas? You don’t really he could have been worse than Conte. Also how do you know that was true? Very few journalists you can trust these days. That’s why I try to stick to Ali Gold and Fabrizio Romano.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, We Are Tottenham said:

Ok so don’t shoot me….. How about poaching David Moyes? Would he be that bad a manager for us? He know the league, players and how we want to play. Had good sustained results at Everton and got Wet Spam up the league. He’s also used to working with little wonga.

Hypothetically not a bad idea. But much like Poch, right manager, wrong decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Alonso said:

Just because we know nothing about Fonseca does not mean he would no be a good fit for Spurs.....I have no idea who he is,,,,,

Let's wait until we get a Manager across the line before we moan about the decision?

I mean reports are that Paratici is making the decision and he isn't even confirmed as our DOF yet FFS!

At this point it's all just media conjecture

 

So true mate he's not even in yet and it's all about all the players we're buying it's all bs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spurs8Winks said:

You have to be more open minded and have a little more trust. I know it’s hard but we have to try. I know I’m young and may not understand and may have a over hopeful and positive attitude. This club has dragged us through mud but they have also shot us into highs. I may not have been a spurs fan for long but I have many great memories. How do you know that Ten Haag had was going in the right direction and had the right ideas? You don’t really he could have been worse than Conte. Also how do you know that was true? Very few journalists you can trust these days. That’s why I try to stick to Ali Gold and Fabrizio Romano.

I agree that everything needs to be taken with the proverbial 'pinch of salt' and I am certainly too long in the tooth to believe what I read in the media. It's just that there does seem to be a pattern emerging when ex candidates are questioned and that's one of available finances at the club. I really do wonder what our financial situation actually is. Are we riddled with debt and unable to finance a rebuild ? would this situation mean that any incoming money from the sale of Kane would not be used to buy a high quality replacement ?.

You talk of being shot into highs but remember that some of us in here have been around many, many (and another many) years. We recall not only special nights, great matches and magical moments but we can also recall a time when we won things as well. This club had a reputation for playing entertaining, free flowing, attacking football, let's get it back. I want a manager who understands the ethos of Spurs and the needs and demands of it's supporters, together with a Chairman who backs him 100%.

As was said so poignantly earlier : I want my Tottenham back :thumb: and I want the younger fans, like yourself, to experience the real highs of watching the team lift a cup or win a league title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×