Spurs Web
Borodin

Who Will Be The Next Manager ?

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

Yes but apparently Fonseca was only on £2m a year at Roma so he's more than doubled his wages. See how it compares to other Premier managers :

https://sportscriber.com/money/premier-league-managers-salary/

I'm confused reading the table between the 2 columns. If the 1st column is the weekly amount, what is the 2nd column? The amount including they get each year from other means, or their total worth? 

Any ideas? 

COYS 

7 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I'm confused reading the table between the 2 columns. If the 1st column is the weekly amount, what is the 2nd column? The amount including they get each year from other means, or their total worth? 

Any ideas? 

COYS 

It will be the amount they earn in total per year I would imagine. Can't think of anything else it could be.

If Pep earns £20m a year but is only worth £50m then his wife spends his money even quicker than mine does.

5 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

I think there's a big elephant in the room oh if you're so good at the back room business why did we have so many delays on the stadium and why is there no naming rights on it, surely the naming rights were important for giving us a massive money boost

Very few Construction Projects of this magnitude are on budget or on time.

1 hour ago, Alonso said:

But I'm afraid I heard from a good source that he did too much penny-pinching that's why It delayed everything don't forget the electrics were cocked up probably gooner n chavski fans. I bet he even argued over the window cleaners for a few pennies

16 hours ago, Alonso said:

I think you should rephrase this ..... they are never on budget or on time.

The stadium certainly doesn't look like they have been penny pinching. If you want to see an example of that, have a look in the Principality (Millennium) Stadium. Bare breeze block walls, no hot water in the WCs and even empty lift shafts.

1 hour ago, Cromulentmart said:

I think you should rephrase this ..... they are never on budget or on time.

The stadium certainly doesn't look like they have been penny pinching. If you want to see an example of that, have a look in the Principality (Millennium) Stadium. Bare breeze block walls, no hot water in the WCs and even empty lift shafts.

Thats cos of the Welsh rugby players ;-)  

It's becoming a farce at this point. I almost want to see what the longest mangerial search in history is and go for it, see if we can win that trophy! :bb:

Just kidding. Announce Poch already!

FFS, so it looks like we are set to have Fonseca as our manager it gets reported this morning that he is in Ukraine and he will be our manager by the end of the month. Ok assume it’s just a work permit, then Fabrizio Romano says the deal is not signed yet. A minute later we are linked with Gattuso. I don’t care who just give us a manager

as I typed that our manager search restarted as per Fabrizio Romano, Gattuso is now our target and the problem sounds like it was with a work permit and or something with living in the country

2 minutes ago, Spurs8Winks said:

as I typed that our manager search restarted as per Fabrizio Romano, Gattuso is now our target and the problem sounds like it was with a work permit and or something with living in the country

Just heard it on Sky Sports talks broken down with Fonseca gattuso is another candidate.

I'm still not happy that Ten hag not in the picture what's all this about taxes and crap, are we going to be stuck with the British manager because of brexit he couldn't make it up

We can view this as 2 ways: we’ve been wildly unlucky and we’ve just missed out with one crucial step for every manager and things have to fit at one point and Paratici will work on transfers in the mean time and Levy won’t let Kane leave OR we will fail with transfers and not get anyone and Kane will leave and transfers will all flop and we’ll get relegated. Which one sounds nicer having hope or be a pessimist

21 minutes ago, Borodin said:

What are Levy and Enic doing? Gattuso? are they sure it's not Caruso?
We are the laughing stock of European Football - or is this all delaying tactics until Martinez's Belgium are knocked out - I am fuming - get Levy and Enic the hell out of our club!!.

9 minutes ago, Spurs8Winks said:

the mirror is not a reliable source btw

I just used it for an example if you want me to paste more :

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/12335008/spurs-target-gattuso-after-fonseca-talks-break-down

Paulo Fonseca to Tottenham is 100% OFF. Deal collapsed because of taxes issues despite contract already completed and set to be signed - Fonseca had tax advantages from an Italian law which is not applicable in the UK #THFC Spurs in talks with Gattuso now