Spurs Web
Borodin

Who Will Be The Next Manager ?

Please can people stop believing all the nonsense click bait media bollocks about every manager. Just because someone reports something in social media doesn’t mean it’s true! 

1 minute ago, grahambailey said:

Spurs announce they WILL NOT be hiring Gattuso - THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!
This has made me feel marginally better this morning - where are the talks withy a proper manager??
Enic and Levy OUT!!

They haven’t announced anything. They don’t need to. It wasn’t true. 

11 hours ago, Alonso said:

I can't remember  who our next manager is replacing it's been so long....but I am glad it isn't Fonseca regardless.

Remember, Levy said many of the media mentioned names have never even been contacted by Spurs.  My guess is they are still, and have been working a particular Manager and it just isn't getting leaked into the press.  The media are just throwing out names to create stories.

and you believe Levy?  biggest backstabber in the game

I mean I dont believe the UK media ever, but compared to them Levy is an utter freak show

So probably thank god Gattuso talks over apparently even though they probably didn't even begin it's probably press rubbish BS again they might as well just put a revolving door on the stadium for the managers office bit like I had on my bachelor pad for girlfriends:dd:

7 hours ago, Luegolover said:

I really hope they do these checks but I have little faith that they'll take notice of them.  A quick search produces homophobic, sexist and racist reports along with a few thuggish ones.  Surely we can't be going this route.

looks like they noticed them

Don't you guys have a little more faith now, Sons gonna be on a new contract, Gattuso won't be our next manager, they repaid the Bank of England loan and it's coming out that they didn't go with Fonseca cause they would have had to pay 3 million out of pocket.

Looks like now they are looking at Ten haag again (ESPN). It also looks like Levy wants an attacking manager and Paratici is looking for someone a little more defensive(Ali Gold). Probably going to look at Martinez next(Logic of knowing spurs).

Tottenham’s protracted search for a new manager will continue after the north London club decided against appointing Gennaro Gattuso to the vacant position, The Athletic can reveal.

The Italian emerged as a potential option for Spurs yesterday alongside Paulo Fonseca, with whom talks are believed to have broken down. Earlier in the day, Gattuso surprisingly departed Fiorentina after only 23 days at the helm.

Conversations took place between Tottenham and the 43-year-old former AC Milan and Napoli manager — as they have done with numerous contenders — however, Gattuso will not be getting the job.

There was a huge backlash from Spurs fans after reports that Gattuso was the leading candidate.

11 hours ago, Borodin said:

Have you ever considered that maybe (just maybe) Poch is quite happy at PSG and looking forward to winning the French league title next season ?. As opposed to coming back to Spurs and having to try and sort this huge mess out. Poch won't work with a DOF so that's another reason he won't come. I think Daniel accepted that fact when he appointed Paratici.

You might be right about all that… just hoping against hope that something good will still come.