Spurs Web
Borodin

Who Will Be The Next Manager ?

Day 65 brings news of Arse in talks for £50 million Ben White - selling his better players to help him make up his mind about taking the Spurs job??
Oh please !!  I kid not when I say I'm pretty close to ending 62 years of support - Levy should be assassinated - and again I kid not!!
What a bloody mess!!!.

8 minutes ago, grahambailey said:

Day 65 brings news of Arse in talks for £50 million Ben White - selling his better players to help him make up his mind about taking the Spurs job??
Oh please !!  I kid not when I say I'm pretty close to ending 62 years of support - Levy should be assassinated - and again I kid not!!
What a bloody mess!!!.

Maybe mate but Arsenal are now making another 50 persons redundant to buy him lol

being a spurs supporter is purgatory or Gehenna (thanks Wikipedia), hades or hell!

Gehenna seems to be where we are stuck, perhaps the best description for a club with Jewish connections. Seriously wtf happened to Tottenham, when I was a kid in the 80s at least they won a few trophies. 

With each passing day any goodwill Levy ever had for sorting the stadium out evaporates. 40 years of mismanagement (not all Levy obviously) surely we have to have an aging fan base because there can’t be any kids choosing Tottenham as a club. 

think they should change the club name, motto and emblem. Need a complete image change!

7 hours ago, KCspurs said:

Back for my daily kick in the goolies.

Ah, I see black smoke rising from the chimney above Levy’s mansion… no new manager again today

Correct me if I'm wrong - but is not Paratici not the guy being paid shedloads to run the Footballing side of our club?
Why then are we seeing the Italian Scallion trying to choose his mates rather the 3 best choices still out there to be appointed?.
In order of preference for me Galtier , Potter and last but not least Ten Hag.
Perhaps we should let Ruin Mason choose one of his mates - Dier , Dele or Winks to be Player Manager?
I'm sure they could get us promoted back up to the Championship!!

Have Everton signed a new manager yet? Don’t think so. It’s taking them ages too.

Slightly different situation of course where their ex-manager walked out on them suddenly, but it does show it must be a complicated process. Palace are still manager-less too.

At the very least, you’d think some potential candidates for Spurs would also want to look at the Everton job to consider pros/cons of each, so I guess that’s not helping the process. 

Still taking an age though. 

Day 66…….On the 6th day God created man saying to them “Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth and subdue it. Be masters of the fish of the sea, the birds of heaven and all the living creatures that move on earth.'

Daniel  Levy can’t even hire a manager in 66 days:dd:

43 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Just put a school book down your trousers mate that's what we used to do at school

Just realised in our international language just and your pants works, or a sports protections called a jockstrap which is really funny because that's what we call the Scottish

4 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

Just realised in our international language just and your pants works, or a sports protections called a jockstrap which is really funny because that's what we call the Scottish

Well, over here the jockstrap merely keeps the goolies in their proper place while running or doing whatever sport one might be doing. Also called an "athletic supporter", not to be confused with the ones in the stands. The cup, the plastic codpiece that protects the jewels from the errant boot, slap shot, or foul ball, is an optional accessory. (I suppose how optional depends on the nature of the danger or how brave one might be)

21 hours ago, Spurs8Winks said:

Not 1 person can complain about the fact that we don’t have a manager anymore. It’s the fans fault for trying to stop a perfectly good manager like Nuno

I disagree - he does not play the football we need and his £40 million teenager is nowhere near the mark - not impressed - 7th choice and rightly so - remember Wolves spent an awful lot of money on being mid table .

2 minutes ago, grahambailey said:

I disagree - he does not play the football we need and his £40 million teenager is nowhere near the mark - not impressed - 7th choice and rightly so - remember Wolves spent an awful lot of money on being mid table .

I just put something under 2021 transfer window, go read it

24 minutes ago, Spurs8Winks said:

I just put something under 2021 transfer window, go read it

Yes just read it - and either one of the CB's or both alongside Rodon - but I do not rate Nuno - if you remember when he took over at Wolves - he had a load of Portuguese players - both on loan and bought - so he wouldn't be able to repeat that with us - I'm sorry but I do not believe he is right for us. I stick with my preferred choices - but knowing Levy the dickhead - he'll bring out some excuse and choose the cheapest option. I will say though - I would rather see Nuno there than Ruin Mason - for someone who is allegedly thought so highly of - in my eyes he was piss poor - so if that muppet is named manager it would place me in a terrible quandary - who should I assassinate first  - Levy or Mason?? :dd::dd::dd:

4 minutes ago, grahambailey said:

Yes just read it - and either one of the CB's or both alongside Rodon - but I do not rate Nuno - if you remember when he took over at Wolves - he had a load of Portuguese players - both on loan and bought - so he wouldn't be able to repeat that with us - I'm sorry but I do not believe he is right for us. I stick with my preferred choices - but knowing Levy the dickhead - he'll bring out some excuse and choose the cheapest option. I will say though - I would rather see Nuno there than Ruin Mason - for someone who is allegedly thought so highly of - in my eyes he was piss poor - so if that muppet is named manager it would place me in a terrible quandary - who should I assassinate first  - Levy or Mason?? :dd::dd::dd:

We need someone fella that’s why I say let Jurgen klinsman have it for a year 

This just breaking news :

Lucien Favre: Crystal Palace talks with former Borussia Dortmund manager break down

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11706/12341246/lucien-favre-crystal-palace-talks-with-former-borussia-dortmund-manager-break-down

Now I wonder why ?? Has Levy gone and nicked him ?