Spurs Web
Borodin

Who Will Be The Next Manager ?

1 hour ago, grahambailey said:

Yes just read it - and either one of the CB's or both alongside Rodon - but I do not rate Nuno - if you remember when he took over at Wolves - he had a load of Portuguese players - both on loan and bought - so he wouldn't be able to repeat that with us - I'm sorry but I do not believe he is right for us. I stick with my preferred choices - but knowing Levy the dickhead - he'll bring out some excuse and choose the cheapest option. I will say though - I would rather see Nuno there than Ruin Mason - for someone who is allegedly thought so highly of - in my eyes he was piss poor - so if that muppet is named manager it would place me in a terrible quandary - who should I assassinate first  - Levy or Mason?? :dd::dd::dd:

I agree Mason was not the right man but for never managing before I’m surprised he did that well. I’m also sure he’s a very nice man so let’s not try to kill him

56 minutes ago, Borodin said:

This just breaking news :

Lucien Favre: Crystal Palace talks with former Borussia Dortmund manager break down

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11706/12341246/lucien-favre-crystal-palace-talks-with-former-borussia-dortmund-manager-break-down

Now I wonder why ?? Has Levy gone and nicked him ?

No it’s because he doesn’t feel ready to get back to managing yet

4 hours ago, grahambailey said:

Yes just read it - and either one of the CB's or both alongside Rodon - but I do not rate Nuno - if you remember when he took over at Wolves - he had a load of Portuguese players - both on loan and bought - so he wouldn't be able to repeat that with us - I'm sorry but I do not believe he is right for us. I stick with my preferred choices - but knowing Levy the dickhead - he'll bring out some excuse and choose the cheapest option. I will say though - I would rather see Nuno there than Ruin Mason - for someone who is allegedly thought so highly of - in my eyes he was piss poor - so if that muppet is named manager it would place me in a terrible quandary - who should I assassinate first  - Levy or Mason?? :dd::dd::dd:

Why would you think he would take the cheapest option?  

33 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

Why would you think he would take the cheapest option?  

Is it because he's a money man - or is it because he has made the Spurs Job totally unviable? Either way - he will not spend money - so tell me why he wouldn't do it!

Supposedly problems with Nuno now over player selection control and we are looking at Gerrard instead.

Everyone knows Paratici is the new DOF handling players transfers so how can it  suddenly be a problem ??

Makes me laugh seeing the players we are rumoured to be signing. Who is going to join a club with no manager?

We are currently the biggest joke in football.

4 hours ago, KCspurs said:

How sad is it that we are rumored to be fighting for a manager with Everton and Palace?

We should be nowhere near them - just what is Paratici doing? - my cat is deaf and going blind - but he knows a Muppet when he sees one!! Degrading!!

37 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

I don’t think Nuno will be getting the job ,,,there is to many issues with the dof and transfers and the amount of staff he wants to bring in 

It is strange that he is even in the picture again. My understanding was that he was missing his family life in Portugal after 4 years in England implying he would not be looking for another Club from the EPL. It may have had something to do with the pandemic inter country travel restrictions. 

You have also highlighted the backroom staff managers like to bringing with them problem. If it involves replacing existing Spurs staff that may be something that either party can agree on. There's normally a way around most problems which is why it is such a mystery that we are still managerless. Are the demands from the managers ridiculously to high or is DL being stupidly too miserly?

I am flummoxed but that may well be that as an old man, I have lost too many of my marbles and I am now incapable of understanding anymore. 

COYS 

15 hours ago, grahambailey said:

Is it because he's a money man - or is it because he has made the Spurs Job totally unviable? Either way - he will not spend money - so tell me why he wouldn't do it!

He hired Mourinho .... possibly not the cheapest option.

15 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

He hired Mourinho .... possibly not the cheapest option.

£15 million a year lol look what we got ,,,Harry Kane cost nothing look what we got lol

2 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

It is strange that he is even in the picture again. My understanding was that he was missing his family life in Portugal after 4 years in England implying he would not be looking for another Club from the EPL. It may have had something to do with the pandemic inter country travel restrictions. 

You have also highlighted the backroom staff managers like to bringing with them problem. If it involves replacing existing Spurs staff that may be something that either party can agree on. There's normally a way around most problems which is why it is such a mystery that we are still managerless. Are the demands from the managers ridiculously to high or is DL being stupidly too miserly?

I am flummoxed but that may well be that as an old man, I have lost too many of my marbles and I am now incapable of understanding anymore. 

COYS 

What completely baffles me  is that these talks seem to go on with various would be managers for days and days. Then they are announced as being at an advanced stage. Suddenly they collapse due to matters which I would have though would be on a list of topics for the very first day.  How much am I getting paid, how much will I have to spend ? Do I get total control over handling the ins and outs of first team transfers ?

Come to a mutual agreement on those three and the deal is virtually done and dusted. Or am I over simplifying :em8::cc:

Insiders have now revealed the reason behind the breakdown of negotiations between Spurs and Antonio Conte.

It is believed to have been as follows.....
"Oh Hi Antonio! It's Daniel Levy from Tottenham Hotspurs here - I would like to discuss with you the vacant Managerial position at our club".
Antonio Conte - "Oh - Sorry Danny - I've got to get a haircut and I've promised to take the wife shopping - nice to talk with you though - keep in touch - bye!".
End of negotiations.

IS THIS TRUE???

vzRvTCtC_x96.jpg

Big Tottenham Hotspur takeover news; They have been bought by an billionairre from Dubai. The deal has been rumoured for some weeks now and will be announced formally next week . Reports suggest the billionairre is Sheik Hanvak. He is going to put the freshness back
:dd::dd::dd:

Spurs set to be richest Championship ever!!.
Now reports coming in that Mason will be taking pre-season training - if this incompetent wanker is given the job of manager - I will stop supporting Spurs until he , Levy and Enic are out the club!. We have now hit rock bottom - even the Brighton Manager won't take the Spurs job - absolutely criminal Levy!!.

3 hours ago, grahambailey said:

Spurs set to be richest Championship ever!!.
Now reports coming in that Mason will be taking pre-season training - if this incompetent wanker is given the job of manager - I will stop supporting Spurs until he , Levy and Enic are out the club!. We have now hit rock bottom - even the Brighton Manager won't take the Spurs job - absolutely criminal Levy!!.

You are not the first to threaten to stop supporting Spurs, Graham, and you won't be the last. Sadly, I imagine you wouldn't have joined this forum if Spurs wasn't in your blood. Therefore, like rest of us who post on her, you'll have your rant to get it off your chest and carry on suffering.

One thing about being a Spurs supporter - especially over the last 2 or 3 decades, we have had so many false dawns and more downs than ups, that we have had to become tough and resilient.

I have often thought that who ever controls the Universe has engineered us to become Spurs supporters in this life as we were obviously such bad buggers in a previous life, this is our punishment. 

LOL

Under Ryan Mason we won 4/6 premier league games, I believe that’s a 66% win rate. If we had him for the whole of the season with that percentage, that would have gotten us 75 points. In the last seasons tables with that amount of points we would have gotten 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, and 4th.

1 hour ago, Jamesinashby said:

You are not the first to threaten to stop supporting Spurs, Graham, and you won't be the last. Sadly, I imagine you wouldn't have joined this forum if Spurs wasn't in your blood. Therefore, like rest of us who post on her, you'll have your rant to get it off your chest and carry on suffering.

One thing about being a Spurs supporter - especially over the last 2 or 3 decades, we have had so many false dawns and more downs than ups, that we have had to become tough and resilient.

I have often thought that who ever controls the Universe has engineered us to become Spurs supporters in this life as we were obviously such bad buggers in a previous life, this is our punishment. 

LOL

The real worrying thing that is in the back of my mind is that Levy has planned to appoint Ruin Mason all along - and the BS about appointing a manager in the Spurs tradition is the clue to Mason being given the reins - and I am deadly serious about stopping my support - cancel membership and attending games - the whole shooting match . I have - like you - had to take some of the ridiculous things etc and carry on - but this reeks of Levy just taking the fans for granted - ESL , £60 a ticket to watch Mason's Mates go through the motions and now this circus of a manager hunt - I'm sick down to my boots - each day that passes now is just making me angrier and angrier.
As a Spurs supporter you have to have Rhino skin , an amazing sense of humour and the forlorn hope that it'll happen one day - at the moment I have none of these left.
Very sad and humiliating times indeed.