Spurs Web
Borodin

Who Will Be The Next Manager ?

4 hours ago, Borodin said:

Note I never mentioned just how much we would get for these players and that's why I mentioned an initial rebuild, however small. If Levy is serious about sorting this mess out then we have to bite the bullet and launch a fire sale to get rid now. Take the hit and move on. Personally I don't value Winks at £30 but apparently Villa and Man Utd are interested in signing him and I'd snatch their hands off at £20m.

Be under no illusion that Levy has had a massive wake up call the past few months. The Mourinho fiasco and this latest manager recruitment drive have battered his credibility and the reputation of the club. He knows we are currently a laughing stock and his pride and personal reputation have been severely bruised. I think he will be desperate to win the fans back and prove a point to his fellow club chairmen.

One thing you never, ever do with people like Daniel Levy is under estimate them.

Amen to that brother - I hope :thumb3::thumb3:

This thread is now closed and any postings relating to the new manager should be put in The Manager Thread For 21/22 Season which I opened this morning :thumb: