Spurs Web
Borodin

Champions League Final 2021 May 29th 20:00

Can Chelsea stop Man City from completing a treble this season ? Looking at the way both teams are playing at the moment you would be inclined to think not. Tuchel is a wily tactician and will no doubt have his side fully prepared but even then they are surely no match for the powerhouse type of play which Pep demands of his teams.

The fairytale ending would be a comfortable win for the Sky Blues with Aguero coming on for his final game and getting a goal to mark the end of a distinguished career at the club. I can't see Chelsea in a position to stop that happening and I'll take Man City to win this 3-1.

Your thoughts ??

I expected Utd to have a comfortable win against Villarreal and got that wrong. This season Chelsea have lost games I thought they would win. In fact, looking at the EPL results this season including ours, predicting match results has been a lottery. 

I expect City to win but will not be unduly surprised if they don't. 

COYS 

Tuchel outsmarts Pep yet again. PSG must be kicking themselves they let him leave. A knee jerk reaction that definitely didn't pay off. He went one better this season and won the final. They lost in the semis. Food for thought.

7 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Tuchel outsmarts Pep yet again. PSG must be kicking themselves they let him leave. A knee jerk reaction that definitely didn't pay off. He went one better this season and won the final. They lost in the semis. Food for thought.

Was it his tactic to wipe out Citys star player with a disgusting purposeful shoulder block by his deluded defender Zorro 

I didn't watch.  Why would I? Chelsea are Mega rich scum and City are just Mega rich.  A bit surprised at the result to be honest but that just goes to show that anything can happen in football.

I despise the City fans far less than the Chelsea fans so would have rather City win.

9 minutes ago, Alonso said:

I didn't watch.  Why would I? Chelsea are Mega rich scum and City are just Mega rich.  A bit surprised at the result to be honest but that just goes to show that anything can happen in football.

I despise the City fans far less than the Chelsea fans so would have rather City win.

Tuchel definitely has Pep sussed and worried.

On 5/29/2021 at 9:17 PM, Audere Est Facere said:

Why isnt that red for the racist. Totally purpose dangerous block. Disgusting pig

Just watched this video, Rudiger incident at 1 min 53 secs. It really is a blatant block and disgusting how Rudiger clutches his head trying to indicate a clash of heads.

Have to say that I completely agree with Roberto Martinez and his view that it was a deliberate foul and should have been a red card :

https://www.football365.com/news/martinez-rages-rudiger-euro-2020-de-bruyne

On 5/31/2021 at 12:54 PM, Cromulentmart said:

Rudiger is a cheat and seems to be a nasty piece of work, at least on the pitch

And to deflect any talk of assault,,he brings up the usual social media shite ,,boring ,,,if ya did that in a pub arrested charged with abh c ya later