Spurs Web

We might be top ten financially, but we are paupers in trophies compared to our fellow rich clubs. 

The fans don't pay good money to sit in the best stadium, Mr Levy, they spend this money to watch us win and to add to our trophy cabinet playing the great football we once were renowned for. 

COYS 

32 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

We might be top ten financially, but we are paupers in trophies compared to our fellow rich clubs. 

The fans don't pay good money to sit in the best stadium, Mr Levy, they spend this money to watch us win and to add to our trophy cabinet playing the great football we once were renowned for. 

COYS 

If we had a decent team I'd take my own seat, some sandwiches and a flask and still pay the current admission price. The guy is tuned in to a different station than the supporters.

On 6/1/2021 at 10:24 PM, Jamesinashby said:

COYS 

The problem is we are mugs and we do pay big money to sit in the expensive Stadium I'm unemployed but still save up to go and watch again next season.

I was very tempted to ask for a refund unless he gets a decent manager decent director spend the money gets rid of the dead wood and gets the players we need. 

Levi still doesn't realise he'd be a hero when it comes to the business side of the club. He just needs to step back and let someone who knows about football and signing players take over that role I'll do it I've said before I'm available if it improves if we win things we going to make so much money we'll be one of the biggest best and richest in the world. 

I don't really like that footballs about business now but that's the way it is and to Lord it over rivals is good

2 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

The problem is we are mugs and we do pay big money to sit in the expensive Stadium I'm unemployed but still save up to go and watch again next season.

I was very tempted to ask for a refund unless he gets a decent manager decent director spend the money gets rid of the dead wood and gets the players we need. 

Levi still doesn't realise he'd be a hero when it comes to the business side of the club. He just needs to step back and let someone who knows about football and signing players take over that role I'll do it I've said before I'm available if it improves if we win things we going to make so much money we'll be one of the biggest best and richest in the world. 

I don't really like that footballs about business now but that's the way it is and to Lord it over rivals is good

I think that what you say is very true and that's why Daniel is now looking at bringing in a DOF. It's a buffer between him and the manager. A chance for Levy to step back regarding squad selection and do what he does best once the players have been chosen ... haggle.It's taken him a while to realise but his statement about 'forgetting about the DNA of the club' was a definite reference to changes coming. Let's just hope it all works out.

22 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

Heard we will get a DOF but depending on the signing of Conte. But tbh do you see Levy spending big? We had one of the best scouts and  he threw the towel, because he couldn’t found an agreement with the jack ass! 

They are now chasing Buendia who is now something about 40 million, but they haven’t  done anything when I was suggesting him 2 seasons ago as Eriksen replacement, when he was around 12 million. Our scouts are absolutely wank, so as the members from the office, who give a shit what their fans say. Ridiculous!

There is an article that the fans are happy that we finally show ambitions of a big club. FUCK, NO we are NOT!!!! Not with Levy. The players are shite we are going for Ekuban from Trabzon is Levys alternative to Harry. And 19 year old Kokcu should improve our creativity problems in midfield? WTF? Conte won‘t come. Levys time is over when he was able to wipe his ass with silk, think he will start using usual toilet paper!

Its funny, cause I‘m scouting for a local club here in Upper Austria, cause the coach is a friend of mine. I do it for free and find him the best players for the smallest budget, you can imagine. But the chairman of the club is as tight fisted and narcissistic minded as Levy, who absolutely has no clue how to treat players and agents. Who wants to profit, but not invest and thats why his reputation becomes worse with every season and nobody wants to work with the asshole. I feel sorry for the coach, cause he is a top man, the chairman is an asshole. Reminds me of Levy

6 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

Its funny, cause I‘m scouting for a local club here in Upper Austria, cause the coach is a friend of mine. I do it for free and find him the best players for the smallest budget, you can imagine. But the chairman of the club is as tight fisted and narcissistic minded as Levy, who absolutely has no clue how to treat players and agents. Who wants to profit, but not invest and thats why his reputation becomes worse with every season and nobody wants to work with the asshole. I feel sorry for the coach, cause he is a top man, the chairman is an asshole. Reminds me of Levy

I said you apply scout, me manager, Borodin dof, James owner on the yacht, Mr8ball moral officer in pub.:dd:

What happened to the Swansea dof guy?

11 hours ago, Spurfect said:

I would make Winks the waterboy and Dele the towel warmer. Thats only fair, cause Dele is more into fashion.

That's perfect your the coach for the lower graduates, I've ordered your whip. If we keep dier:thumb: he can be the boot cleaner