Spurs Web

Those that are in UK (as Gareth said many of it was from abroad) They need to be named and shamed. Sacked , banned from benefits forever, have any kids taken from them , sterilized and then kicked all round Wembley Stadium £5 a kick to charity.

Or at least the first 4 ideas

At every big event we will have scum turn up like extinction rebellion morons or the anti vac 'geniuses' who know all about covid whilst holding down their shelf stacking part time jobs who think they speak for everyone . 

Some turned up at Wembley hell bent on being selfish. Its time to hit them hard. Very hard 

Statues have been vandalised. Cenotaph disrespected even whilst being cleaned up. And what punishment was there? Not much. 

Police punched cos some dont want to be vaccinated . punishment? Very little.

Lets start making bad examples if these scum instead of giving them you tube time 

So Keith Hackett has double confirmed Jorghino should have been red carded and VAR should have made ref rewatched the foul 

He also confirmed Saka strangulation was only a yellow, i have challenged that as Chiellini did not let go until Saka was prone on his back , a lot more than a simple shirt pull 

4 hours ago, Hastingsyid said:

FB_IMG_1626155708510.jpg

How the hell can anyone even dislike these guys (top three of course!!!)  

they are absolute fantastic players, gentlemen , i mean look at them , good looking fit should be on Love Island !

Rashford has done more in the last 12-24 months than 500,000,000 UK population have done in their lives and theres something about Saka and Sancho that say theyll be following a similar path.
Role models, I will be looking up to them for many more years yet , cant wait.  COE 

Sadly, we now live in a a society that is close to lawlessness. Draconian punishment will never be allowed with counselling replacing it. Prisons are so overcrowded that that there are miscreants out there knowing it is unlikely they will get a prison sentence. They don't care and they don't pay fines, and community service is a laugh to them. Hoping they will be caught and punished is pie in the sky.

This has been the case for at least 2 decades now and has become an insoluble problem. That's why I moved out of derby to Ashby. My next move may well be to move to another country.

COYS

2 hours ago, Hastingsyid said:

July 2020 - Hands, face, space.

JULY 2021 - Hands, touching hands. Reaching out. Touching me. TOUCHING YOUUUUUUUU :em17: :cc:

Thats cheered me up mate thanks

I been really down since Monday pm . now couple of rounds of golf tomorrow and Thursday 

42 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Thats cheered me up mate thanks

I been really down since Monday pm . now couple of rounds of golf tomorrow and Thursday 

I've been down too. Had England won we would have been euphoric, and that includes me. 

But they lost. Louts broke into Wembley and attacked officials and police. The crowd booed when the took the knee which is what the players wanted. There was widespread racial abuse of players wearing the England shirt. Those who did it are not supporters and football lovers. 

The England players have done England proud and losing the final was not failure. They didn't deserve this - they will be feeling heart broken as it is and the reaction to their loss by mindless idiots simply compounds their misery. 

COYS 

Love always wins!!!     

Way to go . I genuinely wonder if Sancho, Saka and Rashford also realised how much support theyd also receive, not just because of the racist attacks but because they are genuinely well liked and respected 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57855251