Spurs Web
Borodin

Next Joshua Fight To Be At Spurs

1 hour ago, Borodin said:

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/anthony-joshua-tottenham-hotspur-stadium-20768662

Anthony Joshua world heavyweight title fight 'to be held' at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

More money for the Levy/ENIC coffers

It’s one of many purposes that stadium was built for ,,,imagine no Covid ,,,the cash would keep rolling in 

This kind of thing is vital for Spurs and will certainly help us get the stadium paid quicker.  Brilliant news and fantastic exposure for Spurs - expect plenty of shots of the ring below the cockerel, being shown all over the world to a new audience

6 hours ago, Borodin said:

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/anthony-joshua-tottenham-hotspur-stadium-20768662

Anthony Joshua world heavyweight title fight 'to be held' at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

More money for the Levy/ENIC coffers

I think as long as suffering Spurs fans we will get free tickets, I'm dusting off my gloves because apparently it's a come one come all for at least 3 rounds in the Ring with Levy:ff:

3 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

This kind of thing is vital for Spurs and will certainly help us get the stadium paid quicker.  Brilliant news and fantastic exposure for Spurs - expect plenty of shots of the ring below the cockerel, being shown all over the world to a new audience

I think it is excellent business if we do get the boxing in the NFL and massive concerts I'd love to see a concert there.

It makes business sense to pay off the stadium but as we know why isn't 10% of that money at least being spent on the team

1 minute ago, Craig Truespur said:

I think as long as suffering Spurs fans we will get free tickets, I'm dusting off my gloves because apparently it's a come one come all for at least 3 rounds in the Ring with Levy:ff:

If Joshua was fighting Levy it would be a sell out ten times over :cc: