Spurs Web
Audere Est Facere

Eriksen please be OK

14 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Im crying my eyes out here hes gone 

When you say he's gone you mean he's died I presume but I cannot find anywhere yet confirming this. Hope he hasn't and manages to pull through.

19 minutes ago, Borodin said:

When you say he's gone you mean he's died I presume but I cannot find anywhere yet confirming this. Hope he hasn't and manages to pull through.

He's in hospital and been stabilised - but who knows whether he play again or not - Muamba comes to mind.

When something like this occurs and you realise how it could happen to any of us at any time it puts everything into a new perspective. Suddenly I couldn't give a shit who our next manager is or what team we put out next season. I just want my family and friends to enjoy good health and a happy life for 20/21.

My thoughts are with Christian and his family this evening.

On 6/13/2021 at 9:11 AM, Hastingsyid said:

FB_IMG_1623571832476.jpg

How good was his captain cleared his Airways straight away I think all the players I think everyone should be taught CPR it could happen at any time couldn't it. So happy he's awake and talking now I wonder if he will play again? I suppose difficult to take the risk if they can't work out what it is?

On 6/12/2021 at 6:15 PM, Borodin said:

Just like to point out when i typed that he was ' dead' so i was correct at that time. Thankfully they got him back . 

I posted live with raw emotions and was correct at that time.

I amaze myself more every day ;-)

10 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Just like to point out when i typed that he was ' dead' so i was correct at that time. Thankfully they got him back . 

I posted live with raw emotions and was correct at that time.

I amaze myself more every day ;-)

No need to apologise mate we totally understand where you were coming from :l: