Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Happy Fathers day

This is a day for me to enjoy with my three lovely girls but also to remember my late father I miss dearly and as a Spurs and Bale fan he would have loved seeing him back in a Spurs shirt.

Also dedicate this day to James as I feel he is the father of the website now and I'll always call him Pops, I know you don't have any children James but we all look up to you like a father:em8:

Hope all of you enjoy your father's day with your children and with your dad's or remembering your dad's like me, already started by watching an episode of Cheers and Fraser that we watched together, I'll try and drag my kids to the part where we used to feed the ducks even though they don't want to go and I'll probably end up arguing today and driving me mad:dd:

13 minutes ago, BlockFeet said:

Well said! My dad is coming round for Sunday lunch at ours and after I’ll be taking my twins to a bike track and play area in Skipton. Timings are all designed to ensure I can be back at home watching Wales play Italy with a beer in hand!

Happy Father’s Day all!

Oh wow my younger two are twins as well now 11 going on 20,  yours boys or girls? Do they bicker constantly like mine do:1579412966_emo1: as I said I'll be a token Welsh man today seeing Bale destroy any team makes me happy,  let's all raise a bottle or a glass together:z3:

1 hour ago, Craig Truespur said:

Oh wow my younger two are twins as well now 11 going on 20,  yours boys or girls? Do they bicker constantly like mine do:1579412966_emo1: as I said I'll be a token Welsh man today seeing Bale destroy any team makes me happy,  let's all raise a bottle or a glass together:z3:

Ha ha well my two lads have just turned 4… yes they bicker and fight all the time, then best friends again afterwards. Just like me and the wife ha! 

They’re a bit young to follow a full match, but I’ve fully indoctrinated them about Spurs so they can name most of our players… great parenting! 

Yep Bale was awesome the other day, but I also think Davies and Rodon have been very solid too. Defo get behind Wales today. 

A happy Father's Day to all you lucky dad's. I don't begrudge you your day and hope you all have a wonderful day.

Sadly, as you know, my first wife kept secretly taking the the pill and robbed me of the children I always wanted. 

COYS 

11 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

A happy Father's Day to all you lucky dad's. I don't begrudge you your day and hope you all have a wonderful day.

Sadly, as you know, my first wife kept secretly taking the the pill and robbed me of the children I always wanted. 

COYS 

I told you mate we are your children happy Father's Day Pops:thumb:coys

1 minute ago, Jamesinashby said:

Where's me present, Son. 

COYS 

Two presents I guarantee you within the next 10 days we will have an amazing manager announced and some players ready to sign and I've sent you a Rita Hayworth DVD box set:dd:

And tonight I'll be raising my Crabbies Ginger Beer to you it is Made in Ireland

Happy Father's Day everybody :p:

My stepson and his wife called round for a 'few drinks' last night and ended up leaving at 2am. I was drinking cider and then red wine (fatal) and Bren was downing the Baileys as if they were banning selling it on Monday. A marvellous evening though full of laughs and good craic. Didn't get up until just after noon, my head hurts. Just about showered, shaved and ready for the match. :thumb:

30 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Happy Father's Day everybody :p:

My stepson and his wife called round for a 'few drinks' last night and ended up leaving at 2am. I was drinking cider and then red wine (fatal) and Bren was downing the Baileys as if they were banning selling it on Monday. A marvellous evening though full of laughs and good craic. Didn't get up until just after noon, my head hurts. Just about showered, shaved and ready for the match. :thumb:

Jesus lad cider and red wine,I bet your a**e isn’t talking to you :dd:

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

Jesus lad cider and red wine,I bet your a**e isn’t talking to you :dd:

Oh it is but you don't want to hear what it's saying mate.

Used to drink Guinness and cider (black velvet) in my youth. Now there was a drink.

Used to drink a lot of cider,for me bulmers is the best,I think they call it magners now,absolute rocket fuel and it used to give your head and a**e a hangover.

25 minutes ago, Jay said:

Used to drink a lot of cider,for me bulmers is the best,I think they call it magners now,absolute rocket fuel and it used to give your head and a**e a hangover.

It's magners in UK but bulmers here in Ireland.

Orchard thieves is a nice one over here too.

2 hours ago, Borodin said:

It's magners in UK but bulmers here in Ireland.

Orchard thieves is a nice one over here too.

Grown-up we lived on merrydown cider I don't even know if it exists anymore, I do like Magners, love a bit of scrumpy but as I said my favourite now is Crabbies Ginger Beer because that's alcoholic that seems to be much smoother, they do still do it just looked it up as the do it still from Sussex and there's one called

Sea Cider apparently that can be 12 and a half percent

2 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

Grown-up we lived on merrydown cider I don't even know if it exists anymore, I do like Magners, love a bit of scrumpy but as I said my favourite now is Crabbies Ginger Beer because that's alcoholic that seems to be much smoother, they do still do it just looked it up as the do it still from Sussex and there's one called

Sea Cider apparently that can be 12 and a half percent

I'll tell you a beautiful short to drink (but it's potent). You need to find some Stone's ginger wine and have a shot of that with a double Jameson's and lots and lots of ice. I used to have ginger wine to drink at Christmas when I was very young but later in life found out that adding a Jameson to it was superb. :thumb:

https://nutsaboutwine.ie/product/stones-original-green-ginger-wine-75cl/