Spurs Web
Tonite

Lionel Messi

I watched a Barcelona training session the other day and although not as sprightly as before this guy’s reflexes were something to behold. He is going to be a free agent this summer and it would be great if we at least look into bringing him into the lane for maybe a couple of years. This 34 year old genius is screaming for change from Barcelona and wanting a new challenge so why not us. I know the guys upstairs may consider his age and maybe wage but if something could be worked out why not give it a try? I thought he played very well in Copa de Americas. I’m just saying, we’ve tried most things that haven’t worked, if Levi could just grow a pair and give this a try, he may be Argentina bound but you never know and for us fans , absolute heaven.

13 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

He is on £1 million a week lol,,,,that’s a no from me lol

They aren't paying you guys a million a week? (Sorry, I don't know how to make the funny L character).

You boys need to ask Borodin to raise your wages, what type of ship is he running here?

51 minutes ago, KCspurs said:

They aren't paying you guys a million a week? (Sorry, I don't know how to make the funny L character).

You boys need to ask Borodin to raise your wages, what type of ship is he running here?

A very tight one !! :cc:

I'm not in charge of salaries though, you need to speak to @Hastingsyid about pay rises.

18 hours ago, Tonite said:

I watched a Barcelona training session the other day and although not as sprightly as before this guy’s reflexes were something to behold. He is going to be a free agent this summer and it would be great if we at least look into bringing him into the lane for maybe a couple of years. This 34 year old genius is screaming for change from Barcelona and wanting a new challenge so why not us. I know the guys upstairs may consider his age and maybe wage but if something could be worked out why not give it a try? I thought he played very well in Copa de Americas. I’m just saying, we’ve tried most things that haven’t worked, if Levi could just grow a pair and give this a try, he may be Argentina bound but you never know and for us fans , absolute heaven.

I love your positive thoughts but a less we've all done LSD and Levy does LSD he would never go for something so great for us, the fact that he didn't have the balls to say to Harry we're going to go out and buy a Jack grealish no matter what to keep you here or similar imagine Messi coming:em5:

2 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

I love your positive thoughts but a less we've all done LSD and Levy does LSD he would never go for something so great for us, the fact that he didn't have the balls to say to Harry we're going to go out and buy a Jack grealish no matter what to keep you here or similar imagine Messi coming:em5:

I read that and for a minute I thought you meant the drug :dd::cc:

11 hours ago, KCspurs said:

That’s a million after tax mate lol bale is on £600 grand a week and ronaldo earns more than both off them lol

still not as much as the Kc egg chucker quarter back mate grin 

23 hours ago, USSpurs said:

That’s what Levy pays himself 

His wages have gone down now mate ,,,there is a dof which is what levy was getting paid for aswell having the smallest board of directors in top flight football ,,,nothing like the glaziers at Man Utd there are loads of them ,,,all there relatives ,,,cousins ,,blah blah blah all taking a piece off the pie ,,,like the kronke family wow raping Arsenal lol

11 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

That’s a million after tax mate lol bale is on £600 grand a week and ronaldo earns more than both off them lol

still not as much as the Kc egg chucker quarter back mate grin 

Well, his cash really starts in 2023 when he'll bring in about $40 million a year, but that's not equal to what Messi is making.

He's also worth every penny and more! :l: