Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Skippy's back like a new signing

Him and Harvey White impress me greatly when I saw the under 18 win at the Stadium on the first ever game,  no more winks required Skippy to learn from Hoijberg future captains.

https://thisisfutbol.com/2021/07/blogs/premier-league/tottenham-hotspur/tottenham-hotspur-fans-react-as-oliver-skipp-returns/

Hopefully more of the academy / youngsters will get more chances this year.
We keep hearing about how highly some of them are rated (eg, Dane Scarlett), but over the past couple of years, they have hardly had a first team play.

Obviously it would be foolish to just chuck a load of youngsters in the team straight away, but a well managed rotation of having 1 or 2 of them for most games would pay dividends in the end. And it shouldn't be just for the early stage cup games or games against supposed lesser opposition.

I'm particularly excited to see how Tanganga, Scarlett and White do.
I wouldn't class Skipp at that level - he has more experience both with us and Norwich, and I really do hope that he will become a mainstay in our midfield.
Who else is there waiting for their chance to impress?  

30 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Skippy looked good before we loaned him out - I'll never understand that. 

COYS 

Yep always had potential and mature beyond his age but I think he's had a foot issue and an operation so hopefully he's coming back stronger da

12 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

Yep always had potential and mature beyond his age but I think he's had a foot issue and an operation so hopefully he's coming back stronger da

Sometimes the icon comes up as 'friendly' and today it is a 'heart'.  I suppose it means the same.

Anyone any ideas why?

COYS