Jump to content
Spurs Web
Borodin

Colchester Vs SPURS Friendly Wed 21st July 19:45 K.O.

Recommended Posts

Thanks I had forgotten. 

I read yesterday that Sonny was looking miserable and not happy, and they were suggesting that he may be looking to leave. 

It will be interesting to see if starts appearing in some of these friendlies. For the last 3 games, the same goes for Kane. If deals have been done and they know they are leaving, there is no point in letting them train and play in the friendlies. 

I read so many conflicting rumours about these 2, I don’t know what to believe. 

COYS 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Thanks I had forgotten. 

I read yesterday that Sonny was looking miserable and not happy, and they were suggesting that he may be looking to leave. 

It will be interesting to see if starts appearing in some of these friendlies. For the last 3 games, the same goes for Kane. If deals have been done and they know they are leaving, there is no point in letting them train and play in the friendlies. 

I read so many conflicting rumours about these 2, I don’t know what to believe. 

COYS 

 

 

He seems happy enough in this video of training mate :thumb: I believe very little of what I read at this quiet time of the season unless it comes from a source I know to be reliable. Treat it all with the proverbial pinch of salt.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't get to actually view the game. It only takes me to a page following the game with every minute or so describing what is happening. 

I see Sonny has scored. 

Is it being televised? 

COYS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see we are now 3 up. Sonny, Lucas and Dele. 

Not being able to see the match I don't knowhow they are playing, but it must be good with all 3 of the front players scoring. 

Looking good. 

COYS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dier has been poor - missed 3 decent chances from corners early on, only to head over or wide.

Winks - still bang average at best. Occasionally passes forwards, but anything over 5 yards inevitably ends up at oppositions feet.

Dele - got a goal, nothing much else worth a mention.

Skippy - looking really good, trying to pull all the strings, always looks to play positive.

Bergwyn looked good early on with strength and pace down the left.

Carter-Vickers, quite simply not good enough for any prem side, let alone Spurs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GPK said:

Dier has been poor - missed 3 decent chances from corners early on, only to head over or wide.

Winks - still bang average at best. Occasionally passes forwards, but anything over 5 yards inevitably ends up at oppositions feet.

Dele - got a goal, nothing much else worth a mention.

Skippy - looking really good, trying to pull all the strings, always looks to play positive.

Bergwyn looked good early on with strength and pace down the left.

Carter-Vickers, quite simply not good enough for any prem side, let alone Spurs.

What are you watching [email protected]?

COYS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So good seeing skippy in the side he can't be 100-percent fitter after his foot operation but he look to be defensively good and attacking just what we need a versatile positive midfielder that can play in any formation.

Also great seeing Moura and Sonny flourishing, dele still has that weird annoying I don't care swag about him he needs to liven  up again get some passes and shots on goal as well as little flicks and falling over the ball to get it in the net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

So good seeing skippy in the side he can't be 100-percent fitter after his foot operation but he look to be defensively good and attacking just what we need a versatile positive midfielder that can play in any formation.

Also great seeing Moura and Sonny flourishing, dele still has that weird annoying I don't care swag about him he needs to liven  up again get some passes and shots on goal as well as little flicks and falling over the ball to get it in the net

There's definitely a need for someone to explain to Alli the expression "Back to basics"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×