Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

The new third away kit

Well put your sunglasses on before looking at this I know my kids will probably like it but I've got to feel like I'm in a warehouse rave from the 90s going to be difficult for us beer belly boys to pull it off:dd:

It's really Marmite but let us know what you think I quite like it because it's bold unlike the boring normal shirts

https://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/category/spurs-away-kit?mininav

1 hour ago, Craig Truespur said:

Well put your sunglasses on before looking at this I know my kids will probably like it but I've got to feel like I'm in a warehouse rave from the 90s going to be difficult for us beer belly boys to pull it off:dd:

It's really Marmite but let us know what you think I quite like it because it's bold unlike the boring normal shirts

https://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/category/spurs-away-kit?mininav

I accept that clubs have to raise money and I'm all for selling kit.

My crib is that I am a traditionalist. Having followed Spurs for over 6 decades, I have become more and more upset with all the dozens of different kits that have proliferated. A home kit and an away kit if the colours are too similar is all that is needed for me. 

Supporters who want to watch home and away in the UK are already being shafted to pay the wages of vastly overpaid players. For families with a couple of kids, they either have to go heavily into debt, or have had to stop watching in the grounds. Trying to screw more money out of them by having to buy from  half a dozen new kits every season could be considered immoral imo. Not only that, tradition is ditched as the only thing that is remaining that keeps with tradition is the cockerel. 

I am a football fan and a THFC  fan - I am not and have ever been a follower of fashion. I am a unique individual and do not want to be come clone of someone else's idea of who I should be. 

Just an old farts oint of view. 

ps I hate that brightly coloured shirt. I want to watch football and not go to a disco. Surely that video is not for real. 

COYS 

4 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

I accept that clubs have to raise money and I'm all for selling kit.

My crib is that I am a traditionalist. Having followed Spurs for over 6 decades, I have become more and more upset with all the dozens of different kits that have proliferated. A home kit and an away kit if the colours are too similar is all that is needed for me. 

Supporters who want to watch home and away in the UK are already being shafted to pay the wages of vastly overpaid players. For families with a couple of kids, they either have to go heavily into debt, or have had to stop watching in the grounds. Trying to screw more money out of them by having to buy from  half a dozen new kits every season could be considered immoral imo. Not only that, tradition is ditched as the only thing that is remaining that keeps with tradition is the cockerel. 

I am a football fan and a THFC  fan - I am not and have ever been a follower of fashion. I am a unique individual and do not want to be come clone of someone else's idea of who I should be. 

Just an old farts oint of view. 

ps I hate that brightly coloured shirt. I want to watch football and not go to a disco. Surely that video is not for real. 

COYS 

The other factors to wear that shirt to the disco it cost £70 plus which is a total rip off, it must cost about £1 to make even kids are 50 plus