Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Wolves Vs SPURS Sun Aug 22nd 14.00 KO

1 minute ago, Tonite said:

Why wait so long to bring him on? Unable to watch the game, following with your comments. Will turn this on again in five. What’s left to play?

To long lol

Rode our luck there - Wolves will be feeling gutted to not get a least a point from the game.

No outstanding performances from Spurs this week, but showed resilience and a solid, although dodgy at times, defensive performance.
Looks like Nuno has got the lads playing for one another.

2 minutes ago, GPK said:

Rode our luck there - Wolves will be feeling gutted to not get a least a point from the game.

No outstanding performances from Spurs this week, but showed resilience and a solid, although dodgy at times, defensive performance.
Looks like Nuno has got the lads playing for one another.

Thank who ever if they are playing for each other 

2 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Piece of cake. Adama is shit haha 

Another good battling all in performance happy with both games so far

Wow that’s very nice comments from yourself dude ,,,feeling overwhelmed lol

8 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Piece of cake. Adama is shit haha 

Another good battling all in performance happy with both games so far

Did you manage to cast your screen mate ?

Royal Jesus we rolled our luck with that one, Kane should have come on earlier because he would have taken that chance better, dier mistakenly nearly let them in for the easiest chance bloody headless chicken.
What are player is Hoijberg what a massive player and even Stevie was getting into it later just needs to be able to take his chances

Just now, Cromulentmart said:

We need a better attacking threat

Would have been nice to pair up Son and Kane again but Son looked like he'd hurt himself during the warm up to be fair.

Big question is does this mean Harry is staying ??

I am in a minority who have refused to rave over Paraciti just because he has a fantastic CV, in fact I have expressed disappointment. Since coming to us he has  brought in a goalie who won't be No 1 until next season, and even that is not necessarily going to happen if Hugo has a good season and decides to stay. He has brought in a winger and defender who would never have been a target for the likes of our top 4 teams. In fact, neither were considered to start for today's game. 

Today's game was surely evidence we desperately need some decent reinforcements. He has 9 days to find them. 

I think Wolves shot themselves in the foot. They were clearly fired up to beat the manager who deserted them and threw everything against Spurs except the kitchen sink. I think their desperation to win made them tighten up in front of goal and they lost their calm. They shot themselves in the foot. 

The stats for the game are shameful. Out of our 8 attempts, 1 was a penalty and 3 came in one attract being beaten out and falling to a Spurs player. The other 4 after Harry came on. 

After the performances in the last 2 games, I am already questioning Nuno"s team selection choice of subs and when he brings them on. I shall give Nuno and the players another dozen games to make their mark before making any decisions on Paraciti and Nuno, but it will take a significant improvement before I praise them simply on their CV and alleged achievements. 

Sorry folks,  I am still living in hope, but I need to see concrete evidence happening regularly before I start feeling these 2 will produce a squad I have real confidence in and leading to the club to being  well on course to becoming atop 4 club. 

COYS