Group A: Manchester City, Paris St-Germain, RB Leipzig, Club Bruges

Group B: Atletico Madrid, Liverpool, Porto, AC Milan

Group C: Sporting Lisbon, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax, Besiktas

Group D: Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Sheriff Tiraspol

Group E: Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Benfica, Dynamo Kyiv

Group F: Villarreal, Manchester United, Atalanta, Young Boys

Group G: Lille, Sevilla, FC Salzburg, Wolfsburg

Group H: Chelsea, Juventus, Zenit St Petersburg, Malmo

This year's Champions League final takes place at the St Petersburg Stadium in Russia on Saturday, 28 May.

So Pep and his Man City side will face Poch's PSG complete with Lionel Messi. Should be two very interesting matches. Liverpool also have a tough group with Atletico, Porto and AC Milan. Man Utd face Villareal again but should get through this group stage and I expect Chelsea to do the same.

Let's keep the fingers crossed that perhaps next season this draw will be in the Spurs section and not the Football Banter one :thumb3:

If Messi goes to PSG, it will will make it all the more enjoyable if he scores the winner in winning both legs. 

Nothing pleases me more to see teams who unashamedly try to buy a top trophy but finish up with egg on their face. 

COYS 

Lukaku with yet another goal as Chelsea win against Zenit. Cristiano Ronaldo with another goal but Utd lose to Young Boys 1-2 following Wan-Bissaka's red card and Barcelona hammered at home 0-3 by Bayern Munich with the goal machine Lewandowski grabbing a couple.

Man City (vs Leipzig) and Liverpool (vs AC Milan) both in action tomorrow but the pick of the other games for me is Inter Milan vs Real Madrid.

Let's hope it's not long before the Champions League thread is appearing in the Spurs News and Match sections.

11 hours ago, Borodin said:

Lukaku with yet another goal as Chelsea win against Zenit. Cristiano Ronaldo with another goal but Utd lose to Young Boys 1-2 following Wan-Bissaka's red card and Barcelona hammered at home 0-3 by Bayern Munich with the goal machine Lewandowski grabbing a couple.

Man City (vs Leipzig) and Liverpool (vs AC Milan) both in action tomorrow but the pick of the other games for me is Inter Milan vs Real Madrid.

Let's hope it's not long before the Champions League thread is appearing in the Spurs News and Match sections.

We all have hope - sadly, that seems all we have too often. 

I nearly posted about Lukaku's goal straight after he scored. My immediate thought was, 'will Dier be fit for the game?' we need someone big and hard to try and stifle this guy. 

COYS