Spurs Web
Borodin

Winter Transfer Window 2022 (Jan 1st-21st) INCOMING

2 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

Just read that on Dusan bloody pull the trigger now, get him in for January please :thumb:

Just found these articles :

http://sportwitness.co.uk/tottenham-currently-talks-sign-player-suggestion-spurs-reached-agreement-personal-terms/

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/tottenham-transfer-rumours/tottenham-hotspur-dusan-vlahovic-news-emerges-involving-daniel-levy/

Make it happen Daniel !!

On 10/5/2021 at 11:57 AM, Borodin said:

I can spell Kane and I can say it - that's the only reason I would keep him !!!

On 10/7/2021 at 1:50 PM, Cromulentmart said:

I can spell Kane and I can say it - that's the only reason I would keep him !!!

„Vlah“ like „blah blah blah...“

so its „Douche - (n)un / Vlah - hoe - which“ as simple as that

To me easier to pronounce than Matt Dorothy tbh :D

Razvan Marin from Calgari is a cheap alternative to Ndombele. 4 times cheaper!!!

But Patricia would be a goddess to me if we could get Barella. Beside Veratti and Chiesa one of only a few players I rate from Italy! 

Darwin Nunez seems to be worth watching. Personally I am not a fan of the port. league, but this lad could come good!

Of course, I'm not one of our high paid scouts, who have found us all of  these tremendous players (Janssen, Nkoudou, Njie, Hart, Dorothy...), nevertheless I mentioned some of todays highest paid players in the past. Just saying!

In the hope Patricia is reading the spurs-web and is going to sign some more players. I know that sounds unrealistic. A bit like Levy will grow his hair, but anyway...

COYS

19 hours ago, Spurfect said:

Darwin Nunez seems to be worth watching. Personally I am not a fan of the port. league, but this lad could come good!

Of course, I'm not one of our high paid scouts, who have found us all of  these tremendous players (Janssen, Nkoudou, Njie, Hart, Dorothy...), nevertheless I mentioned some of todays highest paid players in the past. Just saying!

In the hope Patricia is reading the spurs-web and is going to sign some more players. I know that sounds unrealistic. A bit like Levy will grow his hair, but anyway...

COYS

I think Nunez was on the hit list mate it was all down to Ndombele leaving as with Marin,,,,mate Vlahovic is mustard ,,,I wanted spurs to buy Edouard off Celtic also the centre back that went to Brentford,,,lovely cheap buys ,,,,,we are scouting the 6ft 7 centre back at stoke city and the young smic boy ,,,,,it’s gonna go mad in January,,,I reckon Paratici is gonna work some magic and let Newcastle spunk there wedge

On 10/18/2021 at 8:32 PM, Mr8ball said:

I think Nunez was on the hit list mate it was all down to Ndombele leaving as with Marin,,,,mate Vlahovic is mustard ,,,I wanted spurs to buy Edouard off Celtic also the centre back that went to Brentford,,,lovely cheap buys ,,,,,we are scouting the 6ft 7 centre back at stoke city and the young smic boy ,,,,,it’s gonna go mad in January,,,I reckon Paratici is gonna work some magic and let Newcastle spunk there wedge

As a croat I  hope that if we really sign Roko he will stay in Salzburg and ride the bull to develop. Don’t want to see him warming the bench. Croatia need a generation change to win the world cup next time! We were third, second... what is missing is the bloody cup! :D

On 10/20/2021 at 12:11 AM, Spurfect said:

As a croat I  hope that if we really sign Roko he will stay in Salzburg and ride the bull to develop. Don’t want to see him warming the bench. Croatia need a generation change to win the world cup next time! We were third, second... what is missing is the bloody cup! :D

As a Spurs supporter, Spurfect, at least you will have been hardened to disappointment. You are not alone, all the England fans under 56 have suffered the same fate. 

At least, as an ROI fan, we don't have the same aspirations, simply dreams. 

COYS 

19 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

As a Spurs supporter, Spurfect, at least you will have been hardened to disappointment. You are not alone, all the England fans under 56 have suffered the same fate. 

At least, as an ROI fan, we don't have the same aspirations, simply dreams. 

COYS 

Living in Austria and watching the development of many talents, mostly from Salzburg I understand the interest in these players.

I pointed that out 2 seasons ago or longer (tbh I won’t give a sh*t anymore, according to our scouting failures). Anyway, I mentioned Adeyemi when he was sixteen, cause IMO he would have been a great addition and would have given us different options upfront.

But as for all of my suggestions I was ignored by our club, thats why I always hopped that the supporters will have a say one day, when it comes to new signings. Cause as I always said, our scouts are a bunch of sleepyheads and clowns.

The concept of the club, was to find promising talents that we can sign cheap, but we ended up with mediocre and unnecessary kack players, we have paid a fortune!

Excuse my french, cause I respect elders, my old friend, but I get sick of DL and his poor transfer business! 

If we have to lose on Reggie, I would sign Caio Henrique. In fact I would sign him anyway and get rid of Davies.

To rest Royal, I would sign Lamptey, cause he would give us other options with his speedy legs. Japhet should remain a CB!

For Scarlett starlet super flop, I would sign Joey Gelhardt, this puppy is a fucking Dobermann!

For Dele I would sign Fekir to keep Ndombele happy and who lets him play to his full potential. Fekir would give the cry baby some good old fashioned slaps in the neck and beat the wimp out of him. „Be a man“, he would scream at him. „Tanguy, be a fucking man, s‘il vous plait!“

For the future, its Florian Wirtz for me! Like Havartz a fellow Leverkusen talent, cause good ACMs are rare in England. The only one I would consider is Maddison, because of his attitude.

After we missed out on Gvardiol, it will be hard to find another gifted left footed CB. All above, Leipzig uses him as LB. What a shame!

His compatriot Majer moved to Rennes. Hope the Modric’s suitor will come good in France. Zagreb is already missing him. Underrated as fuck, he is worth to be watched! Fingers crossed, I believe in him. If we sign him, he will start a new golden era!

That’s all from me folks. I rather put my Ajax jersey on, dedicated to Mr. Robert Nesta Marley and sing three little birds as long Daniel the devil Levy hasn’t sorted out the shit we are in at the moment.

I don’t see any progression nor a trophy we will be winning under a fish and chips seller (Bacalahu of course) Nuno is!

Hope Im wrong, but this is what I think. So, good morning, afternoon, ebening and good night. Keep your heads up and...

COYS

4 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

That’s all from me folks. I rather put my Ajax jersey on, dedicated to Mr. Robert Nesta Marley and sing three little birds as long Daniel the devil Levy hasn’t sorted out the shit we are in at the moment.

I don’t see any progression nor a trophy we will be winning under a fish and chips seller (Bacalahu of course) Nuno is!

Hope Im wrong, but this is what I think. So, good morning, afternoon, ebening and good night. Keep your heads up and...

COYS

Don't walk away from us just yet, we need your feedback on what talent is out there (and your terrible Nuno jokes). Maybe the ship is sinking but the least you can do is stand on deck with us and watch the waves slowly rise :thumb::cc:

6 hours ago, Spurfect said:

COYS

We all feel the same pain Spurfect.

It is even worse as we are helpless to take the action we would like to see taken. But Nuno, DL and the players who are letting us down are not THFC. The clubs history and we the fans are the club. 

For some 3 decades now, the club has fallen well short, but we have kept following through thick and thin, and we always will. 

Clearly we are in a dire position with little hope on the horizon of getting back to being top 4 for some time. It is heart breaking,  but we are Spurs supporters and for the club we will remain so. 

Keep posting as you know more about players in Europe than any of us and we need your knowledge to keep us in the picture. 

Cheer up mate. 

COYS