Spurs Web
Borodin

Winter Transfer Window 2022 (Jan 1st-21st) INCOMING

I just spent some time on The Fighting Cock forum. Wow, I need a deep soul cleanse that place is crazy it’s way better here. Yes it’s 1million times more active compared to here where’s it’s essentially dead but wow that place is just crazy

12 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Not much believable news on anyone coming in yet.

I know we don't have another League game until the 15th - the rearranged Leicester away match, but it would be nice to have some players in who have had time to train with the squad.

COYS 

This is almost always an issue at Spurs. We very rarely seem to buy players who immediately hit the ground running.

Hjojberg is the last one I can really recall as an exception. Reguillon and Royal sort of ok. Others we buy who should be ready turn to shit straight away (Doherty) or become injured immediately (Sess). 

16 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Not much believable news on anyone coming in yet.

I know we don't have another League game until the 15th - the rearranged Leicester away match, but it would be nice to have some players in who have had time to train with the squad.

COYS 

we play them on 19th after we have played arsenal on the 16th 

2 hours ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Villa get Couthino  mmmm not that i wanted him but surprised he went to Villa 

They are paying half of his wages simple mate ,,,we will be active soon ,,levy with Lewis asking for more money ,,,Forrest li on the horizon aswell ,,,,

7 hours ago, Audere Est Facere said:

we play them on 19th after we have played arsenal on the 16th 

I knew it was the rearranged game on the 19th, but don't know why I typed the 15th.

Put it down to a combination of old age and Covid Fog.. LOL

4 hours ago, PalmBeachRob said:

I wish I was a billionaire so I could spend all my money on Spurs.  I would have made a great billionaire.  The Bahamas are only an 30 min boat ride from me in Palm Beach so maybe I should go see Mr. Lewis too.

Can you get him to buy Vlahovic ?  and I'll even pay for the taxi - well half of it anyway! lol! :dd:

De Ketelaere is an old hat and we are not the only club whos interested in Charles and that puts his price up. Brügge will demand at least 40 - 60 million because a PL league is interested, but will probably end up at an italian Club for 25 - 30 mill except a billionaires Club is silly enough to pay that high amount. Next, he is not finished and will need time to develop, time we don't have when Harry is leaving, who is absolute shit in this season and should have been sold. If anything, we will only get the half of the amount City was ready to pay. Lukaku should have been signed, who had to come with Conte in summer, but as always, the baldhead was too hesitating!

We can not afford buy players for fun. At Liverpool, Chelsea or City Charles would have the time to develop.

IMO this is an act of desperation. Charles came for Jonathan David, who was rated by our scouts as not good enough, but proved them all wrong since he signed for Lille. Btw a player I strongly recommended the last 2 seasons. Now our so called scouts shit their pants, miss out on the next talent from Belgium and try to rectify their mistake. Clowns!

They better start franchising and start scouting employees for McDonalds, cause they have no fucking clue

http://www.thehardtackle.com/reactions/aaron-ramsdale-hailed-as-the-best-goalkeeper-in-the-premier-league/

What should I say? While others were fantazising and had a wank about Pope, the Wankers signed the right man for their "back door".

Done my best suggesting Ramsdale, but we ended up with Joe Homo (don't mean to hurt any feelings of homosexuals) that says it all. I'm surrounded by scouting idiots

Thx for your reminder 8ball, but the motherfuckers have got my application and all of my layer suggestions and guess what, we are linked with all of them. But no thank you, no nothing, instead spurfect got a KICK in his ass, his application was rejected!!!  

Unrequired love from my beloved club, after almost 10 years I'm done with that. 88 % of the players I suggested become top players. 100 % of the players I predicted will not be good enough and fail investments turned out to be shit. I warned about  the signing of Janssen, Nkoudou, Ndombele and so on... Same for AVB the spinless snitch, the special moron and the fish and chips seller Nuno. Have you noticed it? All of the coaches are portuguese! 

With my suggested players we played for the championship and in the CL and if we would have signed all of 'em we had won the fucking title 5 times in a row. A never ending story. But the Board knows it better!

Just to remember, I predicted that Skippy is maybe only one of the academy players, who will come good and from all of the signings they made in summer, its only Royal who stands out. Guess, who suggested him for 2 seasons? Mhmm... Although he was my second choice after we missed out on Hakimi, 2 TIMES!!!! Cause the board and scouts have no fucking clue

So fuck Levy, Fabienne and the scouts, I'm done with the club.

Here are the last suggestions!

Jonathan David is great in a system with two strikers and could easily replace Dele RoncAlli the Circus clown as AM! I don't rate Vlahovic as others do, he is not Janssen, but he isn't the praised player Fabienne want us to make believe and reminds me of Belotti, who was once said to be worth 100 million. For player types such as them, its good to follow their performances in their rematches against bigger clubs and if they can convince (again), okay. If not, you have your Auswertung, if they are good enough? In that case I understand the hesitation, cause even I have it I also wouldnt pay 70 million for Vlahovic.

I like Anthony, but now he is too expensive. It takes too long to get the motherfuckers at our club working.  We have Gil and it seems we will keep him,  so Steve will have to leave. Regarding to the fact that Gil can play on both sides, it could be they won't prioritise the position at that time. I can only see a Bergwijn swap deal with an Ajax player, but not with Anthony as part of the deal. Ajax won't let him go. More with Neres, who is also a great dribbler, but Anthony seems to be more versatile than him and a playmaker in the making. And another fact that bothers me is that Neres is often injured, that means he will be out for the first six months!

Anyway, if we are really considering Anthony or Neres for 35 million I would rather spend the money on Rafhina from Leeds who already knows the league and doesn't need time to be introduced to the english game. I would have chosen him over Gil every time!

Maybe Im wrong for Gilberta, but anyway, I don't watch the games anymore, they are frustrating me and if Conte doesnt get his players in winter (at least 2) he will be gone in summer. I also don't want to see us losing against Chelsea again or Arsenal on sunday, so...

Adios, ladies

I have to concentrate on my master thesis

Keep calm

and

COYS

18 hours ago, Spurfect said:

Thx for your reminder 8ball, but the motherfuckers have got my application and all of my layer suggestions and guess what, we are linked with all of them. But no thank you, no nothing, instead spurfect got a KICK in his ass, his application was rejected!!!  

Unrequired love from my beloved club, after almost 10 years I'm done with that. 88 % of the players I suggested become top players. 100 % of the players I predicted will not be good enough and fail investments turned out to be shit. I warned about  the signing of Janssen, Nkoudou, Ndombele and so on... Same for AVB the spinless snitch, the special moron and the fish and chips seller Nuno. Have you noticed it? All of the coaches are portuguese! 

With my suggested players we played for the championship and in the CL and if we would have signed all of 'em we had won the fucking title 5 times in a row. A never ending story. But the Board knows it better!

Just to remember, I predicted that Skippy is maybe only one of the academy players, who will come good and from all of the signings they made in summer, its only Royal who stands out. Guess, who suggested him for 2 seasons? Mhmm... Although he was my second choice after we missed out on Hakimi, 2 TIMES!!!! Cause the board and scouts have no fucking clue

Jonathan David is great in a system with two strikers and could easily replace Dele RoncAlli the Circus clown as AM! I don't rate Vlahovic as others do, he is not Janssen, but he isn't the praised player Fabienne want us to make believe and reminds me of Belotti, who was once said to be worth 100 million. For player types such as them, its good to follow their performances in their rematches against bigger clubs and if they can convince (again), okay. If not, you have your Auswertung, if they are good enough? In that case I understand the hesitation, cause even I have it I also wouldnt pay 70 million for Vlahovic.

I like Anthony, but now he is too expensive. It takes too long to get the motherfuckers at our club working.  We have Gil and it seems we will keep him,  so Steve will have to leave. Regarding to the fact that Gil can play on both sides, it could be they won't prioritise the position at that time. I can only see a Bergwijn swap deal with an Ajax player, but not with Anthony as part of the deal. Ajax won't let him go. More with Neres, who is also a great dribbler, but Anthony seems to be more versatile than him and a playmaker in the making. And another fact that bothers me is that Neres is often injured, that means he will be out for the first six months!

Anyway, if we are really considering Anthony or Neres for 35 million I would rather spend the money on Rafhina from Leeds who already knows the league and doesn't need time to be introduced to the english game. I would have chosen him over Gil every time!

Maybe Im wrong for Gilberta, but anyway, I don't watch the games anymore, they are frustrating me and if Conte doesnt get his players in winter (at least 2) he will be gone in summer. I also don't want to see us losing against Chelsea again or Arsenal on sunday, so...

Adios, ladies

Keep calm

and

COYS

I agree mate ,,,if there is no help from the big bosses,,conte will be gone ,,I think that’s why he signed a short contract,,,if he goes ,,,it’s only the big boys that can be blamed simple then ,,,I don’t think he is asking for £500 million to spend 

On 1/11/2022 at 10:49 PM, Spurfect said:

Adios, ladies

Keep calm

and

COYS

Would have to respectfully disagree with your comment on Royal.

apart from one good game, he’s been absolutely atrocious and would rather see Aurier back than this idiot.

On 1/12/2022 at 8:02 AM, SCIFIN17YID said:

Dusan Vlahovic will he come to us or the scum bags ?

Only if Fiorentina accept Levy’s bid of £2M, discounted parking and a 20% coupon for the Spurs Shop

Almost half way through the transfer window and all we have seen is journo speculation. It should have been essential to get players in and playing, and the dross sold and off the pay roll getting paid for sitting on the bench. 

Those involved in getting players in and out couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. 

What a farce. 

COYS 

Half way through the window and still no purchases. 

This is worrying, as it is starting to look like nobody of any great talent wants to join us. That, or DL is more interested in keeping the club as one of the richest at the expense of not winning trophies. 

We possibly may get Traore, but I am losing hope of a last minute rush of talent joining us. 

We might just as well start talking about possible summer signings. LOL

COYS 

I have heard that Wolves are close to signing winger Chighino from Estoril.

Fingers crossed there's some to truth to it, as he could be a replacement for Traore. Come on DL, break the habit of a lifetime and find the cash to complete the deal to provide Conte one of the players he has intimated he would like to use as a, wing back. 

COYS 

6 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I have heard that Wolves are close to signing winger Chighino from Estoril.

Fingers crossed there's some to truth to it, as he could be a replacement for Traore. Come on DL, break the habit of a lifetime and find the cash to complete the deal to provide Conte one of the players he has intimated he would like to use as a, wing back. 

COYS 

i have to be honest, I am not overly fussed about Traore.  The lack of an end product really does worry me about him.  We already have Lucas and Bergwijn that can run with the ball as well as Son.  Traore has pace power and is very direct but for me it most often comes to naught.  We need a creative force in the middle of the Park, a Left footed CB and a Striker far more than another winger/wing back. Thats my opinion.