Spurs Web
Borodin

Winter Transfer Window 2022 (Jan 1st-21st) INCOMING

Nahitan Nandez appears to be still very much a Spurs target for January and the player is apparently very keen on leaving Cagliari ASAP. He's the creative midfielder we need if Ndombele continues in failing to live up to expectations.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2021/09/15/transfer-news-tottenham-eye-nahitan-nandez-move-in-january/

In the BBC Sports App in the 'gossip' thread, never a day goes by without mentioning a player Spurs are interested in.

Is simply journo unfounded gossip, or is there any evidence that FP is actually behind these rumours?

I have seen so many names mentioned that I just don't know what to believe.

COYS

13 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

In the BBC Sports App in the 'gossip' thread, never a day goes by without mentioning a player Spurs are interested in.

Is simply journo unfounded gossip, or is there any evidence that FP is actually behind these rumours?

I have seen so many names mentioned that I just don't know what to believe.

COYS

It's just "easy " journalism James. Simply say that "Spurs are reportedly interested in" and then insert a name. Have a look next transfer window how many times we are linked with a player and a couple of days later some clickbait seeking reporter will say that Arsenal are also extremely interested. Happens regularly and is quite amusing to watch.

If somebody can lure him to the lane its Patricia, but if we can’t get Kessie in winter, we won’t get him at all. Guess, Milan would be interested in some cash. Juve can have Ndombele and the bin dippers can go and fuck themselves!

Anyway, if we don’t make points and show some good results we won’t attract anybody. So, whats the talk about Coeman? Bayern haven beaten us how high? 7:2? That sits deep!

No further questions 

Posted by @Spurfect a few minutes ago

https://www.footballinsider247.com/tottenham-insider-claims-swoop-for-toney-is-one-to-look-out-for-next-year/

After we missed out on Tammy and Edouard, why doesn’t that surprise me? Our scouting network is a bunch of shit heads who are on their beam ends!

I really want to know what our DOF and the Mickey Mouse employees earn, cause I do their job for free and are faster and better at it! 

Thats only embarrassing 

Kum ba ya my lord kum ba ya...!