Spurs Web
Borodin

Winter Transfer Window 2022 (Jan 1st-21st) OUTGOING

On 10/20/2021 at 10:51 PM, Borodin said:

Looks like we could be losing Reguilon due to agreed buy back clause

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/real-madrid-sergio-reguilon-tottenham-25262548

Interesting, as some on here praise him while others have little time for him. 

If rumours like that persist, I imagine Fabio will be searching for his replacement, but that assumes they will join us if we let slip from our current position and drop out of the top 6.

Everything this season is more speculation rather than a realistic appraisal. 

COYS 

8 hours ago, Borodin said:

I think that Fabio is already looking for homes for Winks and Dele along with Davies,  but I wouldn't put Davies in the same class as the other two. He may not be up to the standard we need, but I don't seem him as a passenger as I do the other two. 

COYS 

7 hours ago, Spurfect said:

Davies out, Dele out, Winks out...

= no homegrown players

Ever thought about it? Looks we have to keep the shit around us, unfortunately. That’s the problem with Patricia, he has no clue about the local football scene in England.

A very good point. 

As these rules apply to all the clubs in each European country, it looks as if all the plaudits showered on Paraciti when he arrived may have been premature, as he should have kept an eye on this ruling. 

Add Harry to three, where is Paraciti going to get 4 half decent English players from. At this rate they will be 4 from the Academy who won't even be half decent bench players being so inexperienced. 

That puts us in an even worse situation than I thought we were in. 

Oh Well!  At 82 I still have 18 years left as I intend to live until I am 100, so there is still time for me to see the success I have been yearning for for over 3 decades. 

COYS 

Just in case Antonio pops in here for a read here's my list to go in his For Sale advert :

Harry Winks / Eric Dier / Lo Celso / Bergwijn / Davies / Doherty / Alli

The remainder I would give until the rest of the season to try and impress :thumb: (Harry Kane and Ndombele please take note)

On 11/6/2021 at 8:54 AM, Borodin said:

Just in case Antonio pops in here for a read here's my list to go in his For Sale advert :

Harry Winks / Eric Dier / Lo Celso / Bergwijn / Davies / Doherty / Alli

The remainder I would give until the rest of the season to try and impress :thumb: (Harry Kane and Ndombele please take note)

Playing him in his natural position, I rate Gio higher than Tanguy tbh, who seems to be an immature kid. But unfortunately Gio seems to lost interest playing at our club. If we only could see Gio LCM, Tanguy RCM and Hojbjerg DM in a 433, haters would immediately stop their shit talk! A creative and strong mid with the players we already have. With Sonny, Harry and Lucas upfront, they will start a Fuck Fest.

Just saying. But the board know it better

6 hours ago, Borodin said:

This made me smile... Newcastle want Harry Winks in order to solve their 'lack of creativity' problem.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10224363/Tottenhams-Harry-Winks-prime-target-Newcastle-Eddie-Howe-Januarys-transfer-window.html

Good luck with that one Eddie Howe.

Excellent scouting from Newcastle,,,lol

Ndombele on his way out according to this article :

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/spurs/transfer-talk/news/conte-tells-spurs-to-offload-ndombele_471053.html?newsnow

I cannot say he'll be sorely missed because his really good performances have been few and far between to be honest.

22 hours ago, Borodin said:

Ndombele on his way out according to this article :

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/spurs/transfer-talk/news/conte-tells-spurs-to-offload-ndombele_471053.html?newsnow

I cannot say he'll be sorely missed because his really good performances have been few and far between to be honest.

Please let this be true ,,,,also sell dele,,,Sanchez,,and Doherty.

conte has to cut the deadwood ,,,some of the players obviously think they are better than they actually are 

Deadwood or deadheads - whatever my choices for termination of their time in our shirt.....

Doherty - £15 million? Seriously?

Sanchez - Constant brain farts

Davies - see Sanchez

Sessegnon - not good enough

Winks - needs fresh challenge in Newcastle

Ndombele - why I hate the French - thinks he's far better than he is

Alli - Lazy wanker!

Kane - needs to move on as is quite clearly not in love with club anymore.